3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suleimanjan 28.11.19 01:20 pm

Tips for passing The Crew (The Crew)

Guys, these tips were written from my own experience and if someone knows already all of these tips, please don't criticize, these tips are for those who are interested))
Tip #1. If you are too lazy to ride a long journey to find the secret car or to get to some testing for you in a closed area (not allowed to move), then you can move into the open area, but near the closed area, and then you will have a new piece of open area, and repeat, so you can save a lot of time.

Tip #2. For those who do not know how to quickly find secret cars or earn some money (without difficulties) then you have to open the map, go to the study tab and to start should be updated near the satellites and then you will discover the location of secret machines, point sights and more trials.

Tip #3. If you want to headquarters, or to change the car does not even have to open the map and navigate, you can simply open the smartphone and you can choose to change the car on the move or go directly to the headquarters.

Tip #4. In the care of the police, it is best to do more sharp turns, but only if the right to travel, then you must have a very fast machine, and with a sharp turn, most police cars are starting to lag, but most importantly don't give them the chance to keep you in the corner.

Tip #5. The higher your level of the machine, the easier it is for you. If you have a machine-level lower than specified in the missions, it will be difficult to pass if nearly the same or above, the mission will be easier to pass.

Tip #6. You should not play with players whose levels of cars is much higher than you, because when you play with them, they claim to be ahead of you, then the main purpose of bots is he who is to come, and bots can be stronger than you and you can drive even at the last.

And likely some more of the advice, perhaps I will add if need be or if at all.))
21 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gray_Wolf 95 28.11.19

The uniqueness of the text of course, quite good. And sorry friend, I understand you want to help and your advice can be useful to many. But I think all here understand described already in the first day of the game.

S
Suleimanjan 28.11.19

Well, Yes, I understand, but no harm in trying, someone will help.)))

P
PRIVA 28.11.19

let's go on normally. how to make the car transparent? not to beat others. how to write messages? why hangs the Board in the garage where the car? as peredti of the bears back to the wolves? after LVL 50 to earn experience points to unlock skills? as if blue spent the money they earn without investing? where to download the car rally and jeep. jumping does not help.
I will add that the current 50 LVD and money made in pvp for a couple hours of play even if the last to arrive.
how to pick and write the players in the garage for pvp?
Sori with the iPhone already the finger from the joystick and this game and the endless jumps and the speed is sick!

S
Suleimanjan 28.11.19

1. Like it is impossible to make the machine transparent, it becomes such only when you're in the map you go.
2. To write messages to friends during the game, press F3 and then at the bottom will be a little transparent window for chatting with friends.
3. To change the group, go to the map and press the TAB button to open player profile, then flipping to the right and find the tab group and click the B button and change, but know you can only change once a week.
4. After level 50, you can no longer earn experience points, and test the skills they are already open.
5. To increase the level of the machine, you must first sit in it, and then open the map and go to the tab test, then use the cursor and impose on some test and see if the figures are going in the pros, they'll raise your level, and if in the negative then you are still not able to install any parts, and you have to pass the test on the car that you want to improve.
What questions I did not answer. So they answer I don't know.))

S
Suleimanjan 28.11.19

And about the hanging on the Board with the machines, try flipping the stock cars, that is on the first page takes the cursor to the stock version of the machine and on these cells of the leaf.)) Someone helps, and someone not.

P
PRIVA 28.11.19

Well. me you helped. thank you very much. at me the joystick from the Xbox. I'll try to click as you said. to change the group. ATP +

R
Russell 28.11.19

How much do you need Reputation Points to boost your level in the group in the region (the level)? Or is it independent?

S
Suleimanjan 28.11.19

Russell
Not so good understand your question. Glasses reputation needed to increase your player level, maximum level 50 and when you reach level 50, you can play and replay tasks in order to get platinum parts for the machine. There is still a level machine, it provides you strong but much good power gains for your car in missions. If the level is higher than specified for the job, the complexity is either medium or light, but if below, then the task will be difficult.

K
KOsMILE 28.11.19

Suleimanjan
he asks a question about factions, and not player level. And, of course, wants to know how to earn more rank and how many points you need for grades.

R
Russell 28.11.19

KOsMILE_UA
All right. Before I wanted to pump and get more bucks a day. Now just wondering how many years need to download to 1 rank up. Although maybe in pvp more OP give than normal missions, but I don't like pvp.

K
KOsMILE 28.11.19

Russell
well gangster there give quickly, and that's another title I don't know how much experience give, as there is already a 3000 experience, but still gangster

S
Sanya Basyuk 28.11.19

The people I'm on a mission with Harry not uploaded! Checked everything and the game 2 times reinstalled! what posovetuete?

T
TympanicOrc 28.11.19

Sanya Basyuk
the problem is a crooked crack. difficult folder pc_rus and restore the standard pc_ww. Then you pass the mission and can put Rusik back

C
Cruosan 28.11.19

Hey guys to all who wrote here. 've learned enough about the game but one thing did not understand How to change the machine's default for the game in missions?

T
Tdante 28.11.19

Cruosan
I have skated in this game everything is possible, but have not solved this problem)) It is stupid to change the machine when entering the race at the tape in this class do you race held. Till he came to the conclusion that it cannot be changed manually to choose the car before the race.
Especially when it is bombing in the group and someone starts to race and you statues on the machine by default without possibility to change it(((

R
RAZIEL_ 28.11.19

Cruosan wrote:
Hey guys to all who wrote here. 've learned enough about the game but one thing did not understand How to change the machine's default for the game in missions?
Garage in the lower level of the machine to the default level below that where you want to go, the game chooses the more pumped the car.

00711 28.11.19

anyone who would like a razor to take out at the end, hands not curves, but I'm already not the first month of trying last mission go

P
PGGGGG 28.11.19

In fact, you have your hands very crooked, for he traversed the floor with a kick. In order to win the race pimp just a better car and all, but if the problems with the second part - where you take an SUV and have to shoot it down, then suggest to go not on asphalt, and to cut off the road and RAM. All

Z
ZSS666 28.11.19

Please tell me in what sequence to pass the story, and then the game got passed. Beforehand blogodaren!

A
Aminorecs 28.11.19

Help guys who don't be tell me what button to press to buy a car I can't buy a car tell me ?