3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 28.11.19 01:31 pm

The illusion of choice solutions or Skriptoman (Elex)

Yes Bombanet pukanchik the local population (Cheryl in the first place).
Hi all.
Will continue to be a Subject.

Cash once you generate quite a lot of time passing game for the 4th time, noticed a certain peculiarity. even without breaking the quests.
This feature of the Scripts. Which completely break any kind or variety of choice, giving the game only the Illusion of choice.

And now, read more:
1. Came in Goliath, completed most of the quests of Bercow and joined them in a fraction
1.1: Quest Bigby - choosing the option. to force the bers to proceed to trade with JAX not getting anything. no continue conversations with Bigby, just getting paid. No dealer JAX gets, but Ragnar says that bers he was told that Rogue I kill (in the case of the murder of Ragnar says nothing about it and this quest does not give any influence on the entry)
1.2: the Quest of Stroman - his presence in the mine Hort, provides the possibility of making the two versions conflicting, WITHOUT any consequences. First you have to pass Akira - get the experience and reward for the quest, then go back, kill Stromsoe and rent quest Angria, who also give rewards. In the dialogues that there's no connection between this. Akira thanks for the salvation and Angim thanks for the fulfillment of justice. Himself Stroman as not reveals their motives.
1.3: the Quest with the second guard. Jump down oblative a dead guard and voila, coming to another guard, he immediately talk about death and the quest is done. all other stages of the quest are automatically skipped. Also, if before advantage to kill Bigby, taking quest on the derelict from center, then JAX says he KNOWS who killed the guard and JAX killed the Outcast. But where JAX might know?
1.4: the Quest of Hakone on the Separatists. However the Separatists will be killed. in case of activation of the script. if the script doesn't activate - the SEPs are still alive. In the end, they decide not what you want to do. and then. what script will activate. After taking the quest, the SEPs in the Inverter even in case of not activation of the murder of three SEPs, will still blame their deaths on JAX, even though those same SEPs alive. Good logic.

2. Dome city. Without activating the script, their time nothing happens at all. I have after changing to the Hybrid, there were quests and I've completed quests for the destruction of the city. And what happened? Alba captured the city and massacred all the inhabitants, this despite the fact that the war was over for Laura games. Coincidence? I don't think.
2.1: the Quest for the claws. After completing all quests claws, sending them to the city, come to the Main dome in the city, take the quest in the Claws, the claws pass, the clergy take their location. Home in the dome rewards JAXA, the quest is closed. Main says. what claws planted\killed and their grouping covered, despite the fact that THERE was NOBODY there. The script is detected.

3. Quest Ray.
here I'll be brief: unable to find the answer running in the Tawara. killed Leo, got 1 contract on Rey and JAX Immediately found out about Ray, and most importantly, coming to Bomb and Mancino, JAX Talks about Rey and asks about contracts. Thus, it is possible to complete the whole chain is the main job with ray, not even finding him. The funny thing is how quickly JAX finds out all the info about ray, after the first contract, and prior to that, he doesn't even know who it is.

4. Quest iron Madison.
It's really a game. She gives a quest after the release of Frank (a cleric in prison), then you come to the clergy, on behalf of That lady that requires them to kill all, you say to the clergy that they went, they say. they want the world and sent to Logan. But Logan and Madison and William absolutely pofik dialogue with them is not present on those of the clergy, as in HORT do not have any connection with the clergy. The result - no choice, no, and not provided at all.

5. The situation after joining the faction:
Joining bertam coming Outcasts. William gives quests to the opening of the introduction to the Rogue - fully pass and are given the option of joining Outcasts. although William refers to you as bers.
same story with the Horta, where also all quests give at the possibility of joining. As a result, are NOT lost there are absolutely no quests, even if in the beginning to join the faction.

And a lot more. I don't even bring the fact. that the ending is not decided by player choice, and coldness, even when playing for frostbitten repulsed an Outcast, you can choose the Ending with the change of the Hybrid, when Thorald is satisfied, kallax still alive, Alba stop the war, the Clergy happy and on the side of JAX and the Hybrid, Bercy accept modified Hybrid, and you, being the odd outcast, sent to cut out an ENTIRE faction of Outcasts and... All the rest are happy. Where is the logic?
65 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siniy Kot 28.11.19

Stanislavich wrote:
Cheryl in the first place
Oh my God, someone vlyubilsya :3
Cheryl, rejoice, you have a personal fan!

R
Readlife 28.11.19

Here is the avenger so avenger. Tastical!)

S
Shine 28.11.19

Your choices affect anything, but some quests contradict each other? Welcome to the world of modern action-RPGs.

S
Siniy Kot 28.11.19

Readlife
stun

S
Sheril 28.11.19

Blue cat wrote:
Cheryl, rejoice, you have a personal fan!
Blue Cat
Stanislavich

Praise Elex!

H
Hytryyad 28.11.19

Yes, the schools are in the game there, but to say that there is an illusion of choice is himself. At least the life of the heaps of people depend on your choice =)

S
Stanislavich 28.11.19

Hytryyad
No, not dependent. (At least the life of the heaps of people depend on your choice =) )

The situation with a domed city:
The scripts are built so that you can decide who will win in the uprising. Uprising of love will happen just the same. to avoid rebellion gaming method is not possible. There option to solve the problem peacefully. It turns out. JAX only decides whom to kill and whom to leave alive, and that the most sad - the most profitable option is to kill everyone. The game does not provide itself a choice. It is not. You can't solve the conflict peacefully and to save the life of the city. The choice is whom to kill. And this is not a full selection.

The situation with Separatists in Edan on the quest Hakon: if JAX did not Die and 3 separatist and Hakon and 2 bers (Hakon and Bercow JAX kills himself). There's only one choice: to save the life of the Law for his treason, or to kill him.

The situation with Separatists in the Converter: the player has no choice. Instead, he chooses a script, and badly spelled as the Separatists become hostile in all cases. in addition to selecting the dialogue about killing the Hybrid. The choice of the player no - because this dialogue is not determined by the choice of the player, and his Coldness. The delusional situation adds the fact. the Separatists, in the case of preserving their lives and their presence during the assault, do NOT become aggressive, if not to kill the Hybrid (variant change hybrid), although in fact. they were strongly against this option and become hostile. Where, in fact, a fork in the road and choices in the dialogue with them? It is not present. Why until you cannot negotiate with them about the option. to change Hybrid? Although the game is provided, but the player may not select this option, it does not.

Offensive Ulbricht:
Where in fact, the option to send Staff and Ulbricht in a safe zone? this option in the game is, but IT is NOT WORKING, or is translated the wrong way. The problem is that if you come at early levels on this quest, to deliver the ultra difficulty and see Ulbricht, to keep him alive during combat, can Reinhold die. And if you choose the two other options Ulbricht 100% dies.
I want to save lives and Ulbricht and Reinhold, but the game forces me to choose between the death of one or the other and is responsible not the player's choice, and the script. Where, in fact. choice? It also no (only through an abuse can save the life of both).
And why in this quest as the leader I can't take another person? Why the game gives you options, but be used?

Settlement of the exiles:
Why not give JAX the choice and ability of the world to resolve issues with them? why do the Exiles, being bersemi deliberately aggressive to barsam? Why can't I trade with them. to interact or to take other quests? I can't save a colony of Exiles from genocide, which, I have to arrange the will of the script. Where is the choice?

Quest delivery Eleks. Kid who starts to go a head and include 3 details. Why there is no possibility to take these three parts and to accompany this kid in Goliath, and then return these parts to the quest giver? The player has the choice of either to kill that kid and take the job in their favor, or to give the details of the kid and actually fail the mission. The job involves only the killing of the boy.

Quests with Kaya and the Beast. If the creature dislikes Emotion and appreciates the coldness, then why doesn't she protectits JAX and ready to be it girl even though JAX is a low reserve? The reverse situation is with Kaya. when she first said that JAX gets too cold. like a machine, and then still refuses a romantic relationship with JAX, even if his coldness above 80.

H
Hytryyad 28.11.19

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
The scripts are built so that you can decide who will win in the uprising.
I didn't have the rising... All the quests from all the groups completed, no attack happened, all alive.

Stanislavich wrote:
The situation with Separatists in Edan on the quest Hakon: if JAX did not Die and 3 separatist and Hakon and 2 bers (Hakon and Bercow JAX kills himself). There's only one choice: to save the life of the Law for his treason, or to kill him.
Netwe can reveal the location of the shelter to Hakone (four experiences, two hundred and fifty alexita). Despite his promises, the separatists are dead to your next visit to camp. You can go back to Hakone and ask about the reasons. You will then have the opportunity to attack him, to remain neutral or praise for his actions (hundred experiences).
You can give him about the location of the shelter (four experiences, two hundred and fifty Alexiev). It is the ideal choice which will allow you to leave alive of elbow and keep a good relationship with Hakone. Unfortunately, in the end, Hakon finds out about your deception. Later, he will meet you and after a short conversation impose a death battle (one hundred experience points).
You may refuse the issue of the location of the shelter (four experience). It will worsen your relationship and you will not receive a reward, but Alba will remain alive.
Or you mean that he then has will find these Elbow and kill them? If they were to find, that's their problem, JAX made his choice.
Stanislavich wrote:
The situation with Separatists in the Converter: the player has no choice. Instead, he chooses a script, and badly spelled as the Separatists become hostile in all cases. in addition to selecting the dialogue about killing the Hybrid. The choice of the player no - because this dialogue is not determined by the choice of the player, and his Coldness
And the coldness of the player is determined by his choices during the whole game. This is one of the core mechanics of the game, you can stay cool, the album can become a wuss, or to maintain the balance. I really liked the system of coldness, because the whole game is essentially a decision, not specific areas made a choice and all is well.
Stanislavich wrote:
I want to save lives and Ulbricht and Reinhold, but the game forces me to choose between the death of one or the other and is responsible not the player's choice, and the script. Where, in fact. choice? It also no (only through an abuse can save the life of both).
But you can keep them alive, right?)
Stanislavich wrote:
Why not give JAX the choice and ability of the world to resolve issues with them? why do the Exiles, being bersemi deliberately aggressive to barsam?
Played for clerics, this quest don't know settlement is not cleaned out, this made the mutants, when I came, all Bersi was already dead
Stanislavich wrote:
Quest delivery Eleks. Kid who starts to go a head and include 3 details. Why there is no possibility to take these three parts and to accompany this kid in Goliath, and then return these parts to the quest giver?
Because he doesn't come back is without parts, he will be expelled. If he could, he would have returned with 3 pieces
Stanislavich wrote:
Quests with Kaya and the Beast. If the creature dislikes Emotion and appreciates the coldness, then why doesn't she protectits JAX and ready to be it girl even though JAX is a low reserve?
I understand it depends that when it does JAX. Since I have the coldness was neutral, but with Kaya relationship began, but the Beast in any. I was with her the decision that she didn't like, apparently that's a thing. + Kaye you're so helpful.

And in fact in the game a ton of characters whose fate is decided by the player. From its own satellites, to entire communities. I have now completely cut out Hort, there were 10 people who call me a murderer. But all the guards, all the quarterly and the Duke lying dead.

S
Sheril 28.11.19

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
I don't even bring the fact. that the ending is not decided by player choice, and coldness
you don't play the Gothic and risen, there is always the case in the end. An unexpected outcome

especially for you, Stanislavich :)
for example, in the Risen. Play, play, skills are pumped, and at the end
Spoilerfest boss with a hammer on the head, that was found nearby.

Stanislavich wrote:
Quest delivery Eleks. Kid who starts to go a head and include 3 details.
apparently, you missed another solution to this quest:
Berserker was sitting near the transmitter. He has 1 item. We find 2 more parts in the Converter, give him. Quest he counted. 'Ll steal his items and took in a camp where they give. The Berserker returned to the camp and is alive and well.

S
Stanislavich 28.11.19

Hytryyad
1. The uprising is happening script. there is a variant of an abuse and changes the script in which the script is activated when a 4\4. But nothing happens. It is we, the rebellion is happening but its not happening. When you set any of the 5 decisions in favor of one side, it activates a script on the uprising. The uprising occurs after some time, enough to go out of town, sleep a couple days away from the city and the script will work. The we allows you to avoid script by deception script to other scripts. But in reality the game itself and lore of the game, selects one of the parties or the city is completely destroyed. Laura at the game, upon completion, will be paid attention to this choice. And even if you use script, it is still, at the end of the game will be told about the uprising (which in the game happened).

2. Quest with the separatists. After you tell Hakon about the location of SEPs that in about that in a truthful option - find and kill Bersi. If you refuse to call the place - Hakon attacks on JAXA, and becomes hostile. via some time. if JAX kills the easy bersy find SEPs and kill them. The we only one - to give a false location by ignorirovat Hakon. The only way to avoid death SEPs up to the 4th Chapter (after the beginning of the 4th Chapter in my passing Bersi killed SEPs, even when I used the we with Hakone)

3. The coldness of the player is determined by the little choices. The problem is that the impact of elections, as well as the use of Eleks, after a set of 60 coldness becomes very weak. So. that up to 70 coldness with 60 - can drink about 100 alexavega drink foul potions, and during the game to apnut with 60 to 70 very cold. will have to do more than 25 elections in favor of increasing the coldness.
Even so, the Tippet proves the fact. what JAX will have a Coldness from 40 to 70. That is, according to Laura game. so JAX was able to fulfill his purpose. it needs to have a neutral coldness .

4. Not quite true. life two is maintained only by breaking the script. if not break the script. 100% die either Ulbricht or Reinhold.

H
Hytryyad 28.11.19

Stanislavich
Stanislavich wrote:
And even if you use script, it is still, at the end of the game will be told about the uprising (which in the game happened).
Friend, I have not had uprising. the game passed. All the quests are done. The whole city, I came back when after the main Suzette went to all the NPCs and listen to their opinions about the final game. The whole city. None of the parties is not pandala uprising. Nothing has Alusil, and doing quests as they see fit.
Stanislavich wrote:
The problem is that the impact of elections, as well as the use of Eleks, after a set of 60 coldness becomes very weak.
Well, it's not a problem, but the mechanics of the game. How would you drink Eleks..
Stanislavich wrote:
Not quite true. life two is maintained only by breaking the script. if not break the script. 100% die either Ulbricht or Reinhold.
No, found a bunch of evidence, people have survived both, need low coldness and need to take with you and protect you. Then he dies, and if the coldness of the high, he will die.

H
Hytryyad 28.11.19

Cheryl
Oh, here, even I did not know that this is possible. Another solution:) Dude just don't peal how the game works, and raised vine))

S
Stanislavich 28.11.19

Hytryyad
The last quest in the Domed city - a debate in Abesse. You have it made?And do you have it opened? on Reddit, one person did a study of this quest, his options only 1 option allowed you to save the city from the invasion of elbow and rebellion. But this option is so broken scripts, allowing you to activate the uprising of the rebellion.

Yes, low cold can be kept alive and Reinhold and Ulbricht, but with a neutral coldness that can be done. I abuser this tactic, but after the game, Reinhold was listed as dead and it was said that he died during the great offensive (even though he was still alive). Because we are called, as the script is configured in this way. Either Ulbricht dies, or dies Reinhold.
in the same way you can break the script. associated with a faction of the separatists (choose the response to the murder of the Hybrid, but hybrid does not kill, but to change it to mana). I about it also wrote.

H
Hytryyad 28.11.19

Stanislavich
Nope, wasn't this quest, but the active quests in the city I have not seen, I went to all, all talked. And the city is alive and I have not touched.
Apparently, the game does not imply that JAX with a neutral coldness will protect Reinhold) there are inconsistencies, but not so much. I'm more quest with the rat freaked, I wanted to kill him, but could not. Well, in the end I still killed him. The truth is without the quest.

In any case, the game ogromnogo number of choices and variation of passing, those or other events. And given the team and budget...

V
Vyxyxol 28.11.19

Hytryyad wrote:
I have now completely cut out Hort, there were 10 people who call me a murderer. But all the guards, all the quarterly and the Duke lying dead
Hort is a city of Clerics, the outcasts Fort. Lol, the cake, the pasties.

D
Ded MastDay 28.11.19

Stanislavich continues to rock =)

S
Siniy Kot 28.11.19

Svetoslav
nah, still such sracha in the subject is not present, is losing his grip...

S
Stanislavich 28.11.19

Svetoslav
The funny thing was to see how, after 6 years of likes in the first post, is rapidly decreased to 3 and then to 0. Now -2.
6 people 'liked', 8 dislik DD
Where are my cons?

D
Ded MastDay 28.11.19

Stanislavich
For me the Husky is a breed of dog, everything else is from the evil one.

S
Sheril 28.11.19

Stanislavich
your pros put you yourself are using bots