3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikrko2 28.11.19 02:52 pm

Question about the end of the game(spoilers)? (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Okay, so I passed the game but................... I still can't understand when Celebrimbor betrayed Talion and moved over to the elf taking the ring, they went to Sauron but the one in the battle cut off the fingers of the elf, the ring off Sauron absorbed Celebrimbor and so on. The question is, where then did that thing that slept, and that it destroyed it or something? And another question maybe I do not understand something, a new ring and the ring that Sauron was it's the same thing or two different rings? thanks in advance for the answers.
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergius1994 28.11.19

in the game the other ring is not something that is in the movie, it was Vicovaro in so to speak in another part of it.

C
Capp 28.11.19

The fate of the new rings will be known in addition blade Galadriel

A
Andromath 28.11.19

Aleks_Aie

A
Andromath 28.11.19

In the video above, the fate of the new ring is shown.

m
marsh resident 28.11.19

Andromath
shown, and then what? still not explained

A
Andromath 28.11.19

marsh resident
After the completion of the Blade of Galadriel, when, parallel to the events of the film, the original ring was destroyed and Sauron respectively, and a new ring remained on the finger at Altariel, respectively, Celebrimbor survived, too, because part of his soul is in a new ring. And Altariel, after the fall of Barad-dûr and the liberation of Celebrimbor from the eye, said she is the call of the Bright ruler. We conclude: the new left, the new ruler appeared, and what a difference, light or dark, if they both want control over the Earth and order?
Maybe a hint to the next part)

m
marsh resident 28.11.19

Andromath
understand, I do what I have done with Talion did not like. It turns out that Altariel busted the ring for himself, although when he wore Talion in the story it is hinted that it is harmful and it must be destroyed.
It would be much better if the final battle did not fight it, and Talion. Then Sauron of course would hurt Talion and swallowed the soul of Celebrimbor, but the Ranger could pick up the ring and extend its life. However, he would not be dependent on Sauron's Nazgul (remember how in the prologue he put on the ring when the spider kidnapped elf).

A
Andromath 28.11.19

marsh resident
Understand. Very interesting was the character and really a pity that so his story ended. Although still in the end he found peace, but at what cost. The developers, as I understand it, wanted to beat the words Shelob: - What are you willing to sacrifice a Pathfinder? - I gave up everything. - No, not all.

m
marsh resident 28.11.19

Andromath
well, bring the story to the events of VK of course they sought. but that's only the presence of stray elf after the fall of Barad Stupid ring is not inferior practically force saranovskoe + celebrimbor the spirit of the dead (in that time) because of the new rings. the type of first he was a Ghost from saranovskoe ring, and now they say because of this new - not much it fits with the fact that we know the ending of VK

g
gliga142 28.11.19

marsh resident
If I went to Talion , Sauron would fall and there would be only one Bright Lord which is essentially the same as black and over again , talk with even more cool ring , that was funny - they had a falling out and so betrayed by Kel. with the lost elf and Talion delayed the invasion was as stated justification of evil , in the end, all beings was developed , and when found the ring was a battle - Bang good has won.Talion donated even a kind of friendship with Kel. and even predisposition to good in order to delay the time of the invasion of the Horde and given the ending of VK - justified , otherwise you might not have enough armies as due to the constant raids of orcs .. Everything is logical.The only thing I do not understand in DLS it kills Talion , though in the story he becomes the Nazgul - there if only as something to play the dodumki that at the time he became a she in a fit of his sobriety of mind and slaughtered and the type of released - although again in the game he was flying on a dragon .. then they Thu contradict yourself - though maybe he is not dead and at this point in time they then he's teleported to Sauron.

A
Aquilonian 15.10.20

gliga142
When Elf pierced Talion, he just got off and the ending of the main story began.
I have another question, why throughout the DLC about the elf, when she helped Talion defend the fortress and saw that he was gradually giving the ring, she just didn't give him the Kellymbrebor ring she was wearing? Then Talion would be alive, could protect the middle-earth and a new squirt would not appear.

G
Gudini12 10.11.21

marsh resident
So if Talion would fight Sauron, they would seem to be able to subdue him as Shelob predicted, but it looks like this would be the end of MB Celebrimbor would stupidly take Talion's body by locking him

N
NekitBor 24.11.21

gliga142
There are no contradictions - Talion became a full-fledged Nazgul. And no matter how much you cut them, you can no longer kill them.

N
NekitBor 24.11.21

Gudini12
The obvious consequences of the capture of Sauron Talion did not stop. And Celebrimbor, who had already gone, after the creation of a new ring, went completely off the coils (and it's a pity - this made the Persian more primitive) and sent Talion to hell, especially since a different option turned up here, which is not yet aware of the roof of Celebrimbor that had slid down.
If Talion and Celebrimbor had reached Sauron, then, having won, he would bend all of Middle-earth, establishing a "New Order" and "stability". The funny thing is that according to the real Lore of VK, Sauron himself was striving for the same)