3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SmertSneb 13.09.19 02:54 pm

Who made up evolution in 5 million years? (Ancestors: The Odyssey Of Humankind)

Reached to 7.5.
Nothing new the game has not introduced.
Someone came to walk upright or spread the fire? And then repeat the same action quickly bored
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Straik29a 13.09.19

I do not understand how the generation following to do. Have a day to play, killed all whom he met, 6 children, 6 adults, has circulated sway any lot. As a generation change?))

S
SmertSneb 13.09.19

Straik29a
Go to the section generation, peak luminous skills( they will be passed to your generation, and those others would have to re-download, but their number is limited and equal to the number of children in the settlement), then press to change the generation

M
Miha09 13.09.19

Sense to open and swing skills more than the number of children there. The new generation they will not be transferred and have to swing again.
Just what have the number of children and why depends on the quantity of transferred skills is unclear. One author only is known.

R
Ryker.. 13.09.19

Miha09
YOU are not quite right. The point is, if you're not going to soon change generation. To track development of neurons need before going. Well, you never know Want old asylum or to prepare a new mountain to climb

00Ghost00 13.09.19

I just do so I have 3 females of childbearing stupidly give birth to 6 children then 6 skills and then make the change of generation and so the circle until a bunch of skills will not be then, and on the mutations you can think of.

F
FmekOff 13.09.19

Reached 3.1
But to open new locations and hunt don't know what to do, monkeys are still running around on four legs, but can be long enough and two)
Development is ahead of the science at 1.3 million years old (can get a man to watch)

B
BAKHSHI 13.09.19

See. you have
6 old individuals, 3 females (non-fertile) 3 male
6 adults 3 females (fertile) 3 male
cross an old male with three adult females, 2 times each you have children are born with the mutation and without why old young not young young to in the course of evolution was not a problem that you can't breed family members as the elderly the next evolution will die and children will be able tipo with his uncles mate and so on. a young male mesh 2 children and running away to open a new network in the brain. learned a new 6 knots recorded they changed the generation again and give birth again take children and open new network record 6 skills and again a generational shift, until at your elders will not be abilities that any genetic mutation of one of TVE or three maybe four mutations in adults it will also be, and so you have:
6 older individuals with 1-4 genetic mutations
6 adults with 1-4 genetic mutations
and 6 children of their mutations is not required since the jump they don't remain, remain only old and adults, and and do.
it turns out every every 2 a generation to fulfill the race thereby maintaining genetic mutation.
I first, many chains have learned in just 3 generations without jumps about 35 networks. when 4 young individuals then pumped them all and thought that as soon as they are all saved but they are cancelling were only 12 sohranennyh neural networks, in the end had 350 years to mate to remember them all. I'm just 3-4 hours spent on stupid the pairing is not running on location studying only the remains of relatives.
Will NOT blunt like me, enjoy the game.

D
Disa_kun 13.09.19

BAKHSHI
But I want more advice! Prior to evolution in General not to have children. Because you have children will remain, and mutations with them will be reset. In the end, you took the time to mating and mutations is not received and extended the process to the next evolution for exactly one generation.
I do so: leave only the old and adult 6 PCs 6 PCs Make an evolutionary leap and only after it start to have 6 children. They all appear with mutations. Then do 2 shifts of generations, these kids have grown up and aged. And immediately after the last change of generations then make new races without power UPS (not the race captures the white neurons, so the sense of something to pump in front of him there). In the end, time is faster - it turns out 2 to 1.
In fact by the end game that matters, not the white neurons, namely mutation. Without them, the progress starts to slow down, so the whole emphasis should be done on an evolutionary jump.

d
digitalkid 13.09.19

And who-thread took the game? You can do the race without achievements? Only on some children, for example.
I have now 3.3 million, but to finish all the achievements, it is necessary to cut back across the entire map. I honestly have poznakomsya) and sorry for the little animals.

H
HD-BOSS 13.09.19

SmertSneb
type over in the end is the type of man camp and all the end when OST 2 ml years

M
MOHAPXUCT 13.09.19

Disa_kun wrote:
But I want more advice! Prior to evolution in General not to have children
finally, the born give years bonus, I'm usually around 70-90 thousand years are jumping over every three generations as described above.

D
Disa_kun 13.09.19

MOHAPXUCT
I game already passed and over the years was not a problem, because I have almost all the achievements unlocked, but for more years than for children. And I was interested in the map fumbled, not monkeys pairing. Alternation of generations all seemed to me the most boring process in the game. At the end of sujecki I have a lack of mutations was strong. Therefore, suggest to put more emphasis on mutation rather than years

D
Disa_kun 13.09.19

SmertSneb
The campaign mode of the game (if such there is) ends at 2 million years. BC You evolve in the Tomskogo child of Australopithecus Africanus and watch the video...
Spoiler...like monkeys from you abruptly into a more bipedal hairless his fellow all - end ))) nothing More at the end there.
Then you can go back to your monkeys and entertained as best I can