3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedushka Morozz 29.11.19 05:48 am

The problem with the Big cleaner (No Man's Sky)

sent to him for processing of Pugini...in the end here is what I got...and take it...not someone experienced?

9 Comments
Sort by:
J
JuvialS 29.11.19

Grandpa Мороzz
And if a little to try to recycle?

D
Dedushka Morozz 29.11.19

JuvialS
in a small not tried) put immediately in a large and not sobraetsja from it..sorry to be demolished)

R
Roma Vladimirov 29.11.19

I had this garbage only in a small purifier demolished made new this is a bug of this campaign

x
xBloodyDevil 29.11.19

disassemble it, resources like back(short back)

i
impostorby 29.11.19

xBloodyDevil
You can not take a portable (small) yet it is resources (except fuel)

C
Crystal Lion 29.11.19

People. The game has a SEA of bugs. Suffer. It's gonna be. Importantly there Sean scribble about them on the forum. More than sure corrected. Especially at the peak of popularity in the last week)))

S
Setesh 29.11.19

It was such, but was processed something else, as mend did not understand the next day just went into the game, looked in the cleaner - this Big Ball strange itself has moved to my inventory, which is also this thing isn't deleted when you reenter the next day it disappeared by itself and out of the bag

J
JuvialS 29.11.19

Yes, plenty is still a problem, there seems to be need to do more complicated things, but in the end only processes the standards, and the description says that it is supposedly possible to combine technology with subjects and obtain advanced technologies. In short there will be more polishing the game for a long time.

V
Vinitto 29.11.19

Good time. Guys as it was written above there is a problem. With lots cleaner Big Ball....what even is that ) is there a way to remove and release the cell fence ?