3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mek Dermovyy 13.09.19 02:54 pm

ENT what universe is richer: the Witcher or The Elder Scrolls? ()

On the one hand the TES, having at itself the entire 15 games, many of which have a lot of books, quests, characters and notes, revealing the lore of the universe. On the other hand the Witcher, including 3 numbered games and a series of books. Question: what is Laure richer and pererabotannoe?
PS. Please do not rely on the feeling that You have received during the passage of a game. Thanks in advance for the answer.
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 13.09.19

For Laura there, and there - the car game and book information. It is difficult to answer.
Games - like Witcher storyline and quests, and a series of ten total (especially Skye) modding of everything.

C
ColonelJason 13.09.19

IEC Shitty
IEC Crappy wrote:
Please do not rely on the feeling that You have received during the passage of a game.
As you say. Threw the dice d20. Fell 14. Even so in the Witcher. Well when the questioner creates a clear criteria for your query.

z
zdrastE 13.09.19

richer, in the sense of greater volume or the content?
if the volume of the kaneshno Scrolls - there are some books in every peasant shack "fuck you", and if you break into someone richer...
however, are penny a bucket - it will then loaded knowledge like a donkey, trudging with an overload to the huckster, yeah - here you are your ladyship for your sort of trash of solid ruble. smogesh a bottle of beer Mandragora to buy, fact.
the question is rhetorical - who reads all this mutoten?

and the content... I don't know. The Witcher? Scrolls? did not read.
the Colonel then seconds, it cube is. though if to take into account the presence of Boobs in Laura, it is a witch. there is something with Tits pagesee will than in the Scrolls (and they have them at all).

M
Mek Dermovyy 13.09.19

ColonelJason
I'm not asking what you like more, read carefully

M
MunchkiN 616 13.09.19

probably in ten more the history of the world, the circumstances of the world and all Daedric measurements will be more subject to tesa as is there any literary works.
but it depends on how and by what criteria to compare. and I am deeply no not another study.
if Cho dungeon Andes the dragon in-game mythology is bigger than those games combined and the Witcher in my opinion miaopinie depth and detail to be comparable with about dragon age

S
Stockton_Slap 13.09.19

TES of course fanatics of the Witcher with an iq of less than 40 should pass

U
U_Scarecrow_U 13.09.19

My personal opinion - it is foolish to compare a purely gaming universe, with the literary (plus flavored and even gaming). Since there is obviously lore book will be richer. Well, it is if the word richer to understand the quality study and not quantity. No matter how steep was no lore in the scrolls, it dofigischa holes. Of course, the creators of the world of TES is quite skillfully twisted and come up with interesting moves to justify and explain any inconsistencies. For example the fact that in the books is sometimes given very false or embellished information, because we are real history, too, can not exactly know where the true story, where a glorified polomit, and where an outright lie. And this Tesovskoe Breakthrough Dragon, which explain most of the major historical events of the history of Tamriel. Great welcome to describe all at once, even contradictory and mutually exclusive election of the player, and all this turns out to be true (well, for example the simultaneous participation Up in all the guilds in Skyrim it is possible to explain). Although, it happens that this technique they are closing the old hole, open a new one. This is the downside of playing Laura - the developers have to get out and come up with excuses for various subjects to pile up on top of a lot of conventions and things, when as in a literary work the narrative and structure of the world described in a linear way, where the author does not need to come up with pieces like the Dragon Break" to correct their mistakes, because he can just take and rewrite the part of Laura. Such are the limitations of the RPG genre.

Sure, Sapkowski's universe is not without its flaws, and in comparison with the mastodons of the genre, he largely fails, but as a literary work it is a priori richer and pererabotannoe games.

l
lemanumanu 13.09.19

By Laura TES can separate the planet to create. The Witcher is more about adventure characters, complemented by Slavic mythology. It wasn't large