3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NoElites 29.11.19 05:50 am

Save pirates/license (Need for Speed Payback)

Guys tell me on litsuhu saves with pirates you can put? Been added to a lot of things have opened, now I think litsuhu buy for online. Or it has no sense? Just if you want to be over to go and open I buy it just will not.
7 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zheka Ivanov 777 29.11.19

That's exactly the same situation as you, also think about buying,but it has been 3 chapters! Decided to take, but now thinking regular version or Deluxe, confused only set of storyline quests in standard version no, and what kind of storyline the entire Internet clambered find nothing!

N
NoElites 29.11.19

Zheka Ivanov 777
let me know then went sohranki no.

c
crs_soul 29.11.19

Bought yesterday, and here I sit and wonder how to solve the issue ?!
Oridzhn pulls the update from the network and completely replaces the already established NSF. Then when booting says found save and offers to use it. But then he says that save game is corrupted and will be overwritten.
I read here that it is because of the conflict the user ID. On the pirates that he is one, and after activation of the license is given a new (which is logical). Now if I can figure out how to PEEN the game files, so she was sure to save that and litsuha.

N
NoElites 29.11.19

crs_soul
try to look ID the save game which will create litsuha and then put it into a pirate.

Z
Zheka Ivanov 777 12.04.21

Unfortunately, NoElites did not fit, so I had to re-run it.

N
NoElites 12.04.21

Zheka Ivanov 777
yes, give a damn already, there is a forza4 for 700 rubles for sale in the incentive)) fuck this shit is no longer interesting)

J
Jack7on7 12.11.21

NoElites
I agree, I'm going to take 5)