3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElderWolfess 29.11.19 05:53 am

In that play?

Damn guys help me to play at all not in what is or is not hunting. Advise the game to be delayed for a long time type Skyrim, the Witcher, Gothic or dark Misa,(the open world) well, what about magic medieval RPGs and so and so. Or write a list of the top games of all time, even boring... and even I love to play, but to delay for a long time ceased, before the recall could weeks to play one game, but right now it's not like it soured in General. :D
Thanks in advance guys!
84 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anglerfish 29.11.19

Cheburator Founder
Cheburator the Founder wrote:
Tyranny will cast a spell when a new computer will take.
There's also the dialogue is straight from the Mesozoic period can be at least on the calculator to play.

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.11.19

Anglerfish
My 430GT pull?

A
Anglerfish 29.11.19

Cheburator Founder
Its my dual core windows tablet 2014 release pulls :)

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.11.19

Anglerfish
My identity doheader.4гига memory.

m
masha 29.11.19

Masha
It is necessary to play.
After about a five-year break in games, I had a small problem, after I resumed playing the games. The biggest problem was orientation in space, I couldn't navigate inside the game world, the shooter\races. Felt a little dumb thought processes within the game world proceeded slowly, there was a feeling of unreality.
Now everything is back to normal, you feel normal.

T
Tdante 29.11.19

ElderWolfess
I understand that it's not so much open world, as in wagering.
Dragon age. Take it and start right from the first game to take place. They are all good.
I love the Gothic - play Risen. At least the first part.
Well, if you want something radically new - Borderlands. They are all excellent. I recommend to start with the second part.

R
Richards 29.11.19

If the Internet is normal then suggest GTA online, right now there are so many ponapihano kapets)))

t
the endless misanthropy o 29.11.19

Remember SpellForce 2 Shadow Wars and came up with the idea that Dragon Age is a simplified SpellForce

K
Kamred 29.11.19

Pogamat want in an MMO, TES online. To buy Morrowind online, I need to buy first, just TES online? And achievements are there in Diablo 3 or StarCraft 2? There are more players? There, as in Vova? And profession is?

r
rPeBoJL 29.11.19

roulette

V
Valera Skripnichenko 29.11.19

it's called gaming the impotence=) delay not for long. only Multiplayer games battle a cold or MMORPGs different..

m
masha 29.11.19

In that play?
Yes, in that play? Can't find anything suitable.

V
Vova126 29.11.19

Masha
If that's the case, drop it to play computer games and do something else.

m
masha 29.11.19

Vova126
Why? I have one of the best experiences in life.

V
Vova126 29.11.19

Masha
If not to play in that so is not the best means the game is tired, I think so. Still all games already known, to ask there is nothing. So I don't play for a year and can not play and rules used to play a lot. And games now are not doing good.

m
masha 29.11.19

Vova126
And games now are not doing good.
Why not do it? I just got a new comp does not pull, so can't play. We have to go through in the period 2010-present. I've never played. No games in life, the more closer to the garbage outside the window and bigproblems these bilology.

D
Dzhihad 29.11.19

Total Thief

p
potroshetel 29.11.19

Assassin's Credd Origin recently released, this game is nothing, you can see review

M
Mortuorum Evocator 29.11.19

Guys, need something to pass the time. Preferably strategy.

r
rPeBoJL 29.11.19

Frederick Evocator
Spoiler