3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrexDelord 29.11.19 05:58 am

Impressions games [PC] (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Downloaded, spent three games, is not even wrong.
Pleased with the presence of all the DLC.
190 Comments
Sort by:
H
Headbangbang 29.11.19

What can I say ,the game as a game . The status of her cult is silly to assign a name .The main advantage of the game is that it has not lost its merits earned legendary MK3 on Sega .The main cons are that it's JUST a port with teksturkami and not a reworked version . If what is written about the port of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 true the MC is resting on part of respect for PC gamers and conscience compared with developed NSUNS3.They they have enough to fill it seems to be just a port with NEW content and not to sell the same thing with teksturkami for 500 rubles.

A
Alex_Banana 29.11.19

The game is a masterpiece. I remember a year or six months ago was upset. Konsolki no. Played with a friend, and lo! Two years later, lo and behold, the PC! Download pirates (if little system is shit, makes no sense to buy) a problem with slow-mo solved by changing the resolution, but 800x600 is not cool. Dances with a tambourine do not help. Waiting of. patch.

W
WindR 29.11.19

Super game, I see only two drawbacks:
1. slow-mo in the online battles , which is impossible to play (err on the ping, as I live in the far East)
2. might add one difficulty, and that to pass without problems.
In all other norms.
Added: one more thing- the PC is already open, why the cemetery?

M
MegaZ0NDER 29.11.19

While playing in the story mode, like everything. Online haven't fought, so all the charm online slo-mo while to check out not in time.

Valery_Koshelev
A recent survey was about the most disgusting port. MK there would have took first place, definitely.
After the expression the most disgusting port, I somehow immediately to mind Dark Souls comes. Even the developers later admitted they did not bathe with optimization, but simply made it possible to launch on the PC.
So the toy sickly eats resources, despite the display of the three polygons per frame and muddy textures. Even though it does not beg the merits of the game itself, but the expression it would be better if did not have suitable here as it is impossible by the way.
Well at least the fans with their mods and modifications slightly improved the situation.

V
Vasilii_Terkin_xD 29.11.19

well, it was my favorite fighting game EVER on PC))) 500r Price for the game plus all DLC not is good, and not too expensive compared to the console versions! With the optimization problems online (slow-mo online that is, not in solitary, all fine), I hope the patches the developers still release. And so do not regret buying! Been waiting for such great games in their native PC)))

W
WarlokIII 29.11.19

The game is excellent, close to the classics, but who would che did not say Ultimate MK3 was the best MK, well, Armageddon was not bad

R
Russian_Lawyer 29.11.19

The game is super-remembered childhood, and another huge thanks to the developers that there are alternative appearances of characters from past games MK1,MK2,MK3. Beautiful game, interesting battles and spectacular fatalities, there is only one minus-the multiplayer is terribly laggy, on different servers in different ways, but to find a server without lag-it is necessary to try very much. This mine lies half the pros play, interest in the game disappears-let's fix faster!

X
X-Ray01 29.11.19

The long-awaited mortal PC, the game is not so much good, how unique, as almost none of the normal fighting games on the PC, so do not compare it with other games it's just the best game in its genre for the PC. my estimate individually the game 9/10 PS who has the ability to buy and do not download believe me for this you can spend the money, or in the future will not see a series of mortal on PC )))

L
Lexifer 29.11.19

the game is excellent. flies on hurrah. play on the keyboard, the buttons are spread conveniently. all super.

a
asadist 29.11.19

For me this is the best game this year,no shit-shocks infinity,embridery and other feed-through Chernata was not lying next to this masterpiece,and you know why? Because it's MORTAL KOMBAT!

B
BrainKiller 29.11.19

Yes Yes Yes no sleepy night in the early 2000s for umk3 with a friend until 6 in the morning cut each other , it was cool :)

N
Nikita Goloviznin 29.11.19

The game just meeeet,the clave is played all day,has acquired a complete edition, only gold do not understand why except gravestones for them to destroy

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 29.11.19

10 out of 10 cool,of course,that this MASTERPIECE is still ported to the PC almost all day playing with a friend(good Joey is,which greatly increases the enjoyment of the game),to this part I have no complaints at all,Yes,pritsnipe any one of the parts of the MK I didn't have them.

PS And I really thought that the end of life have to settle for PC every anime HS of the type of SF that CROMO blevotni nothing is...

a
aonelonely 29.11.19

10 out of 10. The game is just SUPER!!!! in the beginning was such a lag that begins after 10 fights to hang on, but today I made a screen resolution of 640x480 and yet this garbage is not observed. the settings of the laptop in the profile

T
Troy. 29.11.19

Like 2 years ago , played a couple of days and left, I passed the story mode, played online curve, was sensitive tower( well, two years ago zadrachivat all 300 jobs), and now I sit and wait for new Igors. Like 2 years ago, the game for me was a revelation, the same MK, but only on a new engine and grafon. Voschem I'll wait for the patches as fixed slow-mo, I'll play online... I guess.

X-Ray01
Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, Dead or Alive, SoulСalibur, the first two were on the pitch(and 3 like too), in others you can play PS2 on the emulsion.

D. R. O. G. B. A
You just Lac and can not cute SF :S

M
Mr.Purple 29.11.19

Great game. Actually I waited and waited I have it on PC, hoped and finally it came out. Special problems in technical terms was observed, and no brakes. Most people remember childhood. Perhaps one of the best fighting games, if not the best.

R
Rageinside 29.11.19

A little disappointed. Port through one place is made. Some fucking anril inhibits pohlesche Krusanov. The idea of the game I have to fly, but I play in fucking slow-mo. I hope the patch will correct. The visual design of the game is kind of meager, faded. I mean all of these menus, images fighters. For the Sega somehow more fun it was. Not to mention the modern martial arts like Street Fighter.
AI also popuper noticeable. Average just a punching bag. Despite the fact that playing on the keyboard. For Sega it is faster, and in the same SF.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 29.11.19

Pretty good game, but slow-mo is sick. And until you find a good, suitable fixes this problem — I will fight in Street Fighter X Tekken.

M
Medved_RUS 29.11.19

The developers were too lazy to see to make icons fighters, inscriptions, columns of life under 1080p. As well as Story Mode. It is seen that the video switches from 720p to 1080p when the battle has already begun. A little bit disappointed. But again the game, all to buy + joystick too.

S
Start One 29.11.19

The game is just...blah, no words, super!)) The best fight of all time, brutal, stylish, slightly Gothic, hardcore, censored smokes, solid pure DRIVE!!!))
Plus, 10 unique.