3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanSanZ 29.11.19 06:00 am

The complexity of the game - what is better to put? (Metro Exodus)

Who've played, what advise to put? The game here is to swing on PS4 Pro shooting problems experienced in Redux (pereproshel a week ago), but they say the sight floats in the Exodus much (only on consoles). On medium difficulty the game is not too easy ?
41 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vekselberg de Wolf 29.11.19

SanSanZ
PF, I have your problems. And I I can not play because I haven't hacked the game. Wait.

D
DzoT64 29.11.19

You there isn't auto aim everywhere?) Simply put the most complex and all

S
SanSanZ 29.11.19

DzoT64
No, I have it turned off where it is included. Wolfe, Doom, Metro was successfully preprogr after the PC versions without any problem and Evtimov.

b
blin88 29.11.19

SanSanZ
Already said in the reviews that the complexity of the are. At the secondary level will lack of ammo and filters, but will die from 3-4 hits on you.

S
SanSanZ 29.11.19

blin88
Thank you

D
DzoT64 29.11.19

SanSanZ
I advise you to play insurgency sandstorm, rs vietnam, the old red bands, Armu 3. Then it is easier to play will be in arkadki)

D
Dogmit 29.11.19

DzoT64
You there isn't auto aim everywhere?) Simply put the most complex and all

ahahaaa ... pekashniki such pekashniki, I think only the truly hardcore players, vozuca the table with the mouse))

D
DzoT64 29.11.19

Dogma

S
SanSanZ 29.11.19

Dogma
So the mouse, anyone can, then there is hardcore in new shooters) On the controller all easy, then fold the mouse in General...

B
Bupycop 29.11.19

Dogma
Video show you GTA 5 killing the sniper with the helicopter pilots and drivers in the head on the go? Or motorcycle shoot 1 bullet in the head? Maybe you could show your talent to cross platformism shooter their domination over the keypad-mouse their controller? For one will tell you why consolini so many years avoiding these cross platform pkshniki? And the mouse is connected to console regarded as cheats and cheating)

D
DzoT64 29.11.19

Bupycop
that feeling when my mom bought only stand)

D
Dogmit 29.11.19

Bupycop
Yes, no problem to show and demonstrate. Only you do not understand what I wrote, read it again. Paraphrasing something that the PC management simpler does not mean that PC gamers are hardcore gamers, but rather the mouse and keyboard is an easier method of administration. The aim assist is on consoles, but not in all games and it is optional and is made for beginners.

Moreover, a huge mass of hardcore PC players plays in the cartoon and a single with cheats and trainers, despite the shooters that absolutely already in any gate not climbing.

B
Bupycop 29.11.19

Dogma
PC control is not easier, rather on the contrary, there are more buttons, more functions, it's just easier and gives more options. But the gamepad. created just for kazualov, whose decent part of the community, are young children. Built-in functions autoaim and other things... even characterizes the word appeared management console. And the fact that on the PC people play with cheats, it's rather a result of competitive games. The PC just gives you the opportunity to do these things, whether consoles have the same opportunity to cheat, would play exactly the same with cheats. People do the same, but the opportunities and different platforms. But the fact remains, consoles are more friendly to newcomers, and you're trying to prove the opposite.

D
Dogmit 29.11.19

Bupycop
PC control is not easier, rather on the contrary, there are more buttons, more functions, it's just easier and gives more options

More buttons because the keyboard was created for printing. Functions for games there is no more. Can only be in any simulations or complicated strategies involved a great shortcut, but it is not the function of the device, and the functions of the game.

But the gamepad. created just for kazualov, whose decent part of the community, are young children.
Very well, an allegation, given that the best selling games on consoles are not casual projects and take just the console for games like gta, god of war, etc. Young children on a PC hundreds of times more, just because at least an old laptop or PC in every home and the account goes on billions of users, when the ps4 sold only about 100 million copies. Most likely the PC is more kazulno platform than a console. The console man will not be solitaire, minesweeper and farmville to play.

Built-in functions autoaim and other things... even characterizes the word appeared management console

Again Fudge. To integrate the function of aim is possible only in the game itself, but not in the device.

even describing the word appeared management console.
In General, there is a saying, when control is sharpened by a gamepad. But it all depends on the developers. Nothing prevents the same Witcher to sharpen, and for a gamepad, and under shooters.

And the fact that on the PC people play with cheats, it's rather a result of competitive games.
Yes, even in single pekashniki play with the trainers.

But the fact remains, consoles are more friendly to newcomers, and you're trying to prove the opposite.
I initially wrote that the aim in some games, so beginners been easier to join the game.

B
Bupycop 29.11.19

Dogma
Dogma wrote:
More buttons because the keyboard was created for printing.
Dogma wrote:
Young children on PCs hundreds of times more, just because at least an old laptop or PC in every home and the account goes on billions of users
Great comparison, consider sold computers with consolegame when at a computer hundreds of times more functionality than consoles. which for igrulek and done. Computers are in every office, police station and everywhere else and by your logic, for each such computer, child sits and plays solitaire. Where's the connection, especially with the casual PC is not at all clear) But no direct fact that in the Witcher, because of the number buttons on the keyboard characters, you can switch on numbers, and the slots with a quick application to use without changing, fully proves the advantages and the difference. And like virtually every game where there are multiple weapon types on a PC, this change occurs through a wheel or numbers, and sonallah specifically create a separate interface even. Again, going back to the witch, the same selector of signs, bombs and GTA the same. Not to mention sopochnoe management inventories, where on the controller to drag an object into the slots, have to spend several times more time and movements. Returning to the number of sales, it is strange that you spend calculating statistics on sold copies of the game. Can these games like GTA and the year of war and sold a great number of copies, but the main Lincolnia games, it sorts the feces of-duty and sports games such as FIFA, NHL and NBA. And if you decide to compare by Prodan copies, as I was recently convinced that console on all fronts bypass the PC sales of the games, I think make a conclusion for yourself which platform is for kids, and what to work. About single-player games with the trainers, I think it makes the choice of every man. In any case, the PC does not enter the ready function avtopritselivaniya in the game, those who can not drag, go to download cheats and trainers, but this number from the total weight, so far.

D
Dogmit 29.11.19

Bupycop
I do not take into account the computers that are in offices and household computers, which each apartment is almost there. And 1000% that if a person prefers casual games, it is - an inexpensive PC or laptop or tablet/phone on Android, and not the console. Will not be any adequate casual to buy the console chtobby play casual. The console (PS4 or Juan) for hardcore games take. Not hardcore in the sense of excessive complexity and a broader understanding of how big-budget games with a story, developed world, etc.

But direct fact that in the Witcher, because of the number buttons on the keyboard characters, you can switch on numbers, and the slots with a quick application to use without changing, fully proves the advantages and the difference.

Nothing he does not prove. On your controller, open the radial menu and choose any character in the Witcher. The same system works in GTA, assassins, etc. No benefits clavamel does not in this case. Gamepad, by the way, the Witcher is much more convenient for a relaxed game. For example, in the Witcher to run you need to Makati all the time WASD and shift. On your controller, just one stick it is that it is much more logical and udobnee. The controller is more ergonomic device.

Returning to the number of sales, it is strange that you spend calculating statistics on sold copies of the game. Can these games like GTA and the year of war and sold a great number of copies, but the main Lincolnia games, it sorts the feces of-duty and sports games such as FIFA, NHL and NBA.

Not the right idea. With the same success we can say that pechalnye game is basically DotA 2, cs and UBG and varfeys.

And if you decide to compare by Prodan copies, as I was recently convinced that console on all fronts bypass the PC sales of the games, I think make a conclusion for yourself which platform is for kids, and what to work. About single-player games with the trainers, I think it makes the choice of every man. In any case, the PC does not enter the ready function avtopritselivaniya in the game, those who can not drag, go to download cheats and trainers, but this number from the total weight, so far.

KEK. The findings of the country. Platform for kids, platform. The more options there? So PC turns out to work just perfect? And the console only suitable for children? If you are an adult, who is over 30+, working all day in the office PC, he is in the Witcher too, in the evening to play while sitting at a computer or in the living room, sitting on the couch in front of a big TV with a ps4 to play? Or is it childish to be?

In any case, the PC does not enter the ready function avtopritselivaniya in the game, those who can not drag, go to download cheats and trainers, but this number from the total weight, so far.

Enter in all PC games that support gamepad boxed, and there is now 99%. The same GTA 5, for example, supports auto-aim on PC))

m
mylovar 29.11.19

I play on PC with a gamepad from the box.In front of the TV lying on the couch.Playing on hardcore.Autoaim disabled.All hardcore there is that fewer resources and kill with one or two hits.Enemies are also dumb....Th there celici upstairs write crap)Platform for children,for dogs,for cats.Just to feel his superiority ,at least in something.))

B
Bupycop 29.11.19

Dogma
What is the relationship between cheap and expensive PCs and their causality? That kind of nonsense? Casual games are and retro and novelty similarly hardcore. How can the price of a PC to determine causality? And again you consider all the home computers, allegedly in each of these plays tiny in DotA and KS. It can have wonders on games in the computer has not seen, and the other computer is used for other things. And again, even if we take the average of the student from the bunkers, you must have a 1000% that he casualist and nubas? Otherwise you can't assume?
Dogma wrote:
Will not be any adequate casual to buy the console chtobby play casual. The console (PS4 or Juan) for hardcore games take.
Yeah, maybe you do not know, but in the West the attitude to consoles, something like that konsolki give children, that they played so to speak, and not sitting at the computer doing who knows what.
Dogma wrote:
No benefits clavamel does not in this case.
And Yes, the advantage is several times faster to switch between signs, bombs and potions, it's not an advantage... to Run on the keyboard is WASD Oh, Yes, it's so hard to keep my fingers where they always are, can still record to the advantages that the camera you can also move 1 finger/stick? And we pkshnikam have a mouse crawl on the table, but that's actually on the PC this all much easier and quicker, I think comparing any video of gameplay with consoles and PC throw is not required, and so you should know what kind of retarded camera movement and especially the guidance on purpose.
Dogma wrote:
The same GTA 5, for example, supports auto-aim on PC))
Support if the play via PC with a gamepad? Because the mouse this feature is not working.
Dogma wrote:
KEK. The findings of the country. Platform for kids, platform. The more options there? So PC turns out to work just perfect? And the console only suitable for children?
Console, platform only games, children and adults. But PC has great features, and all of you average home PC was considered as a bucket of bolts, which each house sits a schoolboy and played solitaire with the trainer. But in reality, no one can provide accurate statistics on how many of pkshnikov gamers.

D
Dogmit 29.11.19

Bupycop
Main point - PC is the platform for kazualov, because the PC is the most affordable, it is in every house and almost every apartment. The casual makes no sense to run to the store for a console when the whole kazualschina available for the PC. What is a casual game? It's simple - stupid to kill a game does not require from the player any skill, perseverance, understanding of in the ENT, the bindings of the plot, game mechanics, etc.

And here is the controller. created just for kazualov, whose decent part of the community, are young children.

Here is the statement in principle, has no justification, for the following reasons
1. In casual play, in principle, people of all ages, not just children
2. The gamepad is not designed for casual and designed for easy game console to the TV, so doesn't require a table. 3 Console ps4 and xbox one is created primarily to promote a large expensive games class AAA for 60 bucks at launch, for experienced players joining in komyuniti and understand each game to pieces, not for kazualov.

And Yes, the advantage is several times faster to switch between signs, bombs and potions, it's not an advantage... to Run on the keyboard is WASD Oh, Yes, it's so hard to keep my fingers where they always are, can still record to the advantages that the camera you can also move 1 finger/stick? And we pkshnikam have a mouse crawl on the table, but that's actually on the PC this all much easier and quicker, I think comparing any video of gameplay with consoles and PC throw is not required, and so you should know what kind of retarded camera movement and especially the guidance on purpose.
All with the same speed occurs. I was the Witcher with a gamepad and never discomfort did not feel, on the contrary a feeling of comfort and total immersion in game. Run wasd shift is not difficult, but it is a relic of the 2000s. One stick control is much more convenient, and hands is not necessary on the table to hold and to sit in the pose of a tractor for hours.

Support if the play via PC with a gamepad? Because the mouse this feature is not working.
Yes. I have to say that aim is a game feature and not a gamepad. From the developers of the it all depends. And the player chooses what he prefers. The Witcher out on your PC has a mode of unusual, and no signs to run. Consider the same meaning as from AIMA - simplification and acceleration of the passing game. Someone in GTA 5 these shootings monotonous gift is not necessary, he is into cars and characters. And shooting as addition, how does the game do something not about shooting.

But PC has great features, and all of you average home PC was considered as a bucket of bolts, which each house sits a schoolboy and played solitaire with the trainer. But in reality, no one can provide accurate statistics on how many of pkshnikov gamers.

The functionality is huge, but in fact 99% of people play solitaire, casual, and well, basic things like office, multimedia, Internet.

D
Dogmit 29.11.19

Bupycop
Yeah, maybe you do not know, but in the West the attitude to consoles, something like that konsolki give children, that they played so to speak, and not sitting at the computer doing who knows what.

Well, in Russia, the parents give the kids PCs and laptops for learning, although we are all aware that studying there, God willing, by 1%. The rest of the toy, Vkontakte, YouTube, etc, as above said, a casual game has no age. This type of games for all ages.