3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor.Volkov 29.11.19 06:12 am

Hacking for items, armor and weapons with Cheat Engine (Elex)

If you use the tables for CE hacking, a section of the Inventory with which you edit the number of items in the inventory, but to manipulate the objects and their quantity is possible only under the condition that they already have in inventory. When loading a previous save in which the character of these items has to be added to armor or weapons in your inventory does not work, although in the table are positions with objects and the number from previous saving. Is there still a way to break the game for items, adding to inventory those that are not of the character: armor, weapons...?
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devilgroup87 29.11.19

Igor.Volkov
No visible additions (changes in) the number that is in the game, it will only change a simple number in the table. To add an existing item, alas, is unlikely to succeed. Unless the console developers(which apparently there is)((yet)). As there is a little glitch when you change for example from 1 to 0, but in the end you get over99999 that subject who have changed, but it is rare. So I have to just accept, and choose the faction with the armor, more like, and not using everything that is in the game whenever you want. Alas. He would like to see all types of armor, bows, swords, guns, etc in the game.

X
Xiona 29.11.19

Nani I understand that no helmet hack for example the hunter to become the helmet of the paladin for example?

N
Nurik2008 12.06.22

And you can replace an item and get it, you just need to know the ID of the item and replace them each time so that there is the only ID that can already be changed and this is not visual, it can be seen by everyone with their eyes in multiplayer games