3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Batareikin 30.11.19 04:28 am

Dome city(walkthrough) (Elex)

Helped I mean rogue(as a free wanderer)with the quest for wiretapping and spoofing device for the dome,then after completing all the quests in this village, moved to the desert,after some time returned,and in some corpses, Yes the soldiers of the Alps.
And now I think,what if I had acted differently,there would be then the whole city is a constant or a variable in the plot?Please answer,those who chose a different path,how it all came together in the future?
102 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhekazloy 30.11.19

the same problem - the second passage at least))

in General, it seems the impression is that developed did a lot of slap players who are trying to balance(like to remain neutral)

R
RouslanKo 30.11.19

It was necessary to carefully read the dialogue before giving him the device) he said He will tighten up there hole that would, if necessary, disconnect the dome and get out of town. In General, given that the game depends on your actions, you can guess the outcome :)

A
ALEXIY4EVER 30.11.19

I did not give them the device, I have elbow no, but the clergy in the rebellion killed all except Berserkers (Berserkers to their although I like and not helped, and maybe that was a joke? )

b
bruxism 30.11.19

By the way, after beating the game when you have to tell all about the future, they send you to talk to the head of the domed city, and he's dead)) So yeah, if not released he would still be alive

m
main1991 30.11.19

My situation is this - I again played a cleric that has made in dome city
Repaired the relay, sent the outcast forest
Gave the part before this by sending an outcast, too, in the forest
Hired a techie Berserker
Drove separatists
Gave the weapon to the head
Gave money to a beggar, then again gave money
Killed a gang of rogue to order
As a result, the clergy have fought - all the outcasts and the separatists shot. I have not rented hanging quest - the dispute in abuse and markers no - although interviewed all the surviving NPCs.

S
Shine 30.11.19

In General, plus in the subject. Is there a possibility to settle everything in peace?

A
Alexah 30.11.19

on peaceful? nope, the attack is scripted and will be done. BUT, despite what you did rezultaty different

1. if carried guns into the city will revolt and all but bercow kill clerics
2. if given to dig deeper in the device, the outcast, the dome was gone, and all the cut Alba
3. HIRED SEPKA - shield will turn off/ hired outcast - shield break/hired center -all the rules
4. drove the SEPs all the rules, not expelled - will revolt, they will kill clerics
5. let the rogue in the city from the farm - the riot, the rogue will kill
6 didn'T fix the shield - Alba will all be killed except for a few (if you bring weapons, not brought - all)
If and let the rogue, and brought the weapon, the clerics will kill

something like this

D
Dushegub 30.11.19

for Obessu listed quest with the Dam , do not know is affected by it the city or not.
he put a lot of thought - it's kind of like mined the dam and they can blow up if enemies trample is not clear is this the defenders the detonator to return or not .

A
Akim Ovcharenko 30.11.19

Guys, tell me where all the quests to look for and how the event will occur? just went through all the quests are like, but nothing happens.

p
predator999 30.11.19

And as we can wield rogue from the farm ? I have something does not work the option where outcasts overthrow of the clergy, but with the shield all the rules.

m
maralex 30.11.19

I have a lot of different combinations tried, but realized that if we don't revolt and Berserker will be responsible for the dome, it will be nothing at all. So for example if you give a weapon to a rogue, but the clergy will be robots and to expel the separatists uprising will not, and will not if you do not drive out the separatists but not to give weapons to rogue States. In General, all combinations can't try some kind of bug, I didn't give Riley poking around in the device and refused him, but the last avno a options team fights he destroys the dome and Alba are all killed. To try all the options need a lot of time(

6ytupat 30.11.19

A peaceful way, I have got such) Mechanic appointed separatist, he was a cleric, and after the passage of quests claws passed them to the main dome of the city) Rogue helped to carry weapons and did not disrupt the shield) has reestablished communication with Ignalina) Total: no uprising did not have all alive, healthy)

A
Apanac 30.11.19

6ytupat
I bstraction play. Did the same thing, but in the end, the clerics killed rogue and separable. And, as I understand it, the trigger starts to revolt after all the hanging outside the city quests. The last thing I did was killed the rogue at the gate. And about separable I do not understand, can supposedly they are bad side? Something like the clergy+Bercy separable vs+rogue? I just helped them and a mechanic is appointed, and they are all the same shot. Although screaming most of all about peace, equality, brotherhood. By the way, che quest with claws and where to use the key from the bartender( if later along the way you will stumble, don't spoil, I'm only bercow, clergy, and the dome goes, now in the Central camp and plans to do the valley clean and Tavar throw).

m
marquees.org 30.11.19

Apanac
Just pay attention to the key description.

T
TahaN TalahaN 30.11.19

I don't know. What I would do, even if expel the separatists, they tell me that the outcasts revolted using separatists.... From weapons depends only saying more victims or less... If the weapon is no one to give it will be considered that they got. Rogue generally does not help(no passes, no communication, no post and on the farm killed all) and SEPs kicked out, BUT no rogue without all used SEPs which is not))
Thus Kupper out after the date passes, cleric, Neira was supposed to go with SEPs, but no they're both lying among the corpses near the castle...

A
Apanac 30.11.19

Alexander Veligurov
It says: a strange key. Clearly not from the usual lock. I understand that the chest opens, but nothing like I have not met, so I ask, can missed. And maybe even came.

m
marquees.org 30.11.19

Apanac
the mechanism is not written?
I got token and then have a couple fingers on the asphalt.If I'm not mistaken.))

A
Apanac 30.11.19

Alexander Veligurov
There is a marker there? I thought that was a feature of the quest that I need to find the marker on the map I haven't seen..

m
marquees.org 30.11.19

Apanac
Kind of like in the quest opens pdquest and worth it to highlight the active.Not 100% this quest.Perhaps confusing, but the mechanism I especially was not soared and quickly found - probably a marker pointed to the entrance, and then to the fortuneteller do not go.))

A
Apanac 30.11.19

Alexander Veligurov
I have no podkvestov no. Maybe you're in the other place got? Me key just the bartender at the second meeting pushed, saying he'll know what to do with it.