3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Batareikin 30.11.19 04:28 am

Dome city(walkthrough) (Elex)

Helped I mean rogue(as a free wanderer)with the quest for wiretapping and spoofing device for the dome,then after completing all the quests in this village, moved to the desert,after some time returned,and in some corpses, Yes the soldiers of the Alps.
And now I think,what if I had acted differently,there would be then the whole city is a constant or a variable in the plot?Please answer,those who chose a different path,how it all came together in the future?
102 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

raspisnoy1
Fence who trades in the city raw Eleks, can only be saved if you do not do quests Abassi, or leave 4x4. As soon as the elections in 5 one either side, in 5 days that fires a trigger, and depending on your decisions, Fenk will be either expelled from the city or killed... And all you spit on him, raw Eleks can be bought from the merchant in your camp Source, setting out there stalls.

D
Daniil11993 30.11.19

Svetoslav
And Fence that the large quantities of alexita to 15 pieces at a time to take, I for achivami with endings, and 1000 pieces bought from a dealer at the source by 10 at a time for sale +a bunch of stuff should scroll in the trade list. The whole game to him and the woman ran berserk.

r
raspisnoy1 30.11.19

Daniil11993
Svetoslav
in short thank you and for dealers, too-(there was not)
did everything as described except the job of the saboteur Darrell!That is, do not take ...
slept for 10 days outside the city...all living things...the trigger didn't work))
and x. with him -well, I lost a piece of experience ...a half hour of monsters farm and repulsed...+ rogue near the town of cut 5 pieces it's 500 more and.. on experience for the job abandoned...but there is a friendly loca...right now perform all the tasks of the claws and I'll think to take them or not...maybe it will be more profitable to kill them-and then pass..... we live in a cynical world))
in short
1 repairing communication towers (not taken)
2 to kill a rogue (did not take) but +500 experience you can get if you kill them without taking jobs
3 9 the quest is not appearing is likely due to not taking the above-described
Conclusion: the loss of a paltry number of experience-but the preservation of the city.

D
Daniil11993 30.11.19

raspisnoy1
The claws 5-6 quests with lots of running around all over the map. Because of the potions skills experience has a strong meaning, to the end of the game was 40-50 level, all the features 90 and maximum skills.

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

raspisnoy1
9th quest only appears after repairing communication towers.
On the claws I just gave up, because I suspect that all of the quests in the style to steal something and somewhere to put it. I do not like these and do not care for the experience. I'm already on 39-m level is almost invincible.

E
Enuard Aid 30.11.19

raspisnoy1
There is another option with the surrender of the city to the countryside - there will be about 35 elbow, MB more. each 100 experience on average + alexit and cells.

r
raspisnoy1 30.11.19

Enuard Aid
yeah....thought about it(the quest is in store.that will invoke the trigger)...maybe later when the game has nothing to do is...before the ending....
in principle, the games often before the final or after it( in some), I staged a mass genocide, because the game will be over and nothing more to do...but it is...in the Witcher 3 for example do nefig to do after passing...empty world
z.s. and this year top RPG is not expected-this is the last((

r
raspisnoy1 30.11.19

Svetoslav
Daniil11993
)) The 39th... 40-50 level)))
damn I have the 17th and already podnadoedaet........play for 8-12 hours a day...noone brakes a bit and stretch))

D
Daniil11993 30.11.19

raspisnoy1
When quests will go a lot of experience will give, I after 30 LVL. stupid with 85 to 90 characteristics of the rock. In elex, too, the empty world, the most interesting loot in the buildings and on a quest was stupid enough to travel almost the entire map.

r
raspisnoy1 30.11.19

Daniil11993
I have the same habit manscaping))
after the quests of farmers and the dome of the city was passed, cleared the area of Edan and K/G )) it remains only responsesa creatures but have only 3/5...go....the interest is not lost

D
Daniil11993 30.11.19

raspisnoy1
I for Edan, obessu and the main town of the clergy so rocked the character that went out and cleared the final location of elbow. Went in the remaining zones(ignado, the tavar, valley of the exiles), and there are half-empty factories, houses, etc.

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

With each new Chapter there is a global respawn all the mobs and trash loot type-mechanical junk and beef jerky, so there is no point to clean up. I have here closer to the end of the game there are still many unexplored points of interest on the locations in the form of small ruins in which I just forgot to look. But for some reason no desire to search them, because I know that nothing interesting except for the garbage will not be there, in the best case, some unnecessary fluff or a gem and a pair of briefs. After 70 hours, I am looking forward to finish the game. Swing above the 40th level is simply boring, because the map is almost no enemies, able to seriously confront the GG.

r
raspisnoy1 30.11.19

Svetoslav
not well, sometimes fun to break into the city pumped and start to cut the local population,and even to get him kicked sometimes))
so in Gothic 3 ( if played) was quite amusing to strip the city from the orcs.When agranny the city chasing you through the mountains. Purely from nefig to do.
Respawn is good. But here too namudrili with alexavier drink, and because the pumping-legalized cheat. By the way the problem of coldness decided(want the good ending) is easy.Begin by looking for a table or trainer on the topic,but in the buildup figured that drinking raw will no longer(and so no where to put points). In short the first meeting with sec. separable elbow of Cetecom in the transducer of the South. Abassi immediately took this question. Maybe someone knows(or will read this topic),but the first conversation in the dialogue 6 times! you can reduce the coldness(well, and to promote as well). The choice of warm/cold in conversations is ten times greater (unknown.values)-the drink of El.potions. So you can easily neutralize the effects of their gaming sprees.So I neutral flew in minus to the intuitive (and drank a tank alexavega drink). So pleased that painted themselves into the permafrost will not work .
z.s. yet one question remains-took advantage of the modification of arms but I noticed that some puhi't appaulse-designed or a bug or something else is needed?

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

raspisnoy1
Nominal puhi, (like legendary) not apayutsya, but they have their own buffs.

r
raspisnoy1 30.11.19

Svetoslav
understandable...but had to ask...bugs are different

D
Ded MastDay 30.11.19

raspisnoy1 wrote:
bugs are different
Especially the piranha, never know whether a bug, whether so conceived.=)

B
Burmil 30.11.19

Friends, help!!! Well forces are not present already don't know what to do! I apologize in advance that may address a question that might sound in this thread, but after reading a few messages at the top realized that too many spoilers here, so a lot of superfluous learned about the future of the passage, which is to know would not like. So, I redid like all the quests in the fucking dome city, about the pass lied, saying that the lost weapons gave clearcam, set up the antenna as expected, a box of Eleks passed under the bridge clearcam, hired the renegade, part of the dome gave the mechanics not allowing the type to dig in it, Riley(the outcast) protected from berserk(Babaka), the apostate Fenk (who is accused of contact with ALB, slander) I am justified(agreed that would be the guy admitted that he lied) and the apostates were allowed to remain in the city, the beggar begged for money until he asked me 10000 oskolok, I said lead me to your types, it took, well, they rocked anyways. The only thing that did not make (if you do not forget of course) is to kill the rogue settlement in front of the gate, rejected the cleric in the dialogue, which offered them the deal. All I remembered. Well, then nothing happens in the city!!! No uprisings, no more quests, have all ran several times,the city learned by heart, well, no more quests, well, I can not find. What to do next? why no fighting? Rebellion does not start, no wonder that I jumped over many of the tasks of the phrase You took a side in the conflict. Where is this damn conflict?! Tell me guys. thanks in advance.

S
Stanislavich 30.11.19

Burmil
from the city out to a distance of 300-400 meters, to sleep for several days and come back to the city. This is a scripted event and it will never happen. while the dome city in the scope of the player.

B
Burmil 30.11.19

Stanislavich
Thank you, and went to do the job of the clergy, at some point there was a quest saying go to Abess look what happened there, really come all the outlaws and renegades are dead, only Clarke and Berserkers in the city. Thanks again.

A
AleksBaldunin 30.11.19

Photo 14 - in Abesse, North Dome city. Is in the big house captured by the ALB and combat kolesami. In this place you can visit in the quest ---- the photo on the wall is a banner reading Gothic. Wanted to make a screenshot but nothing takes the wind making only a black screen, and Greenshot pulls.. so I would put mozht who are interested.