3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 13.09.19 03:18 pm

The last movie you watched v.9

In this topic you write the movies you recently watched and which you would like to recommend to users.

Example:
The hobbit: an Unexpected journey - [Recommend! *Here written text, why is this film recommended*]
Ted [Not recommend! *Here written text, why this film is not recommended*]

The previous part
242 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 13.09.19

Pacific Rim: Uprising.

Medium. Less plot holes than in the first part, but overall nothing outstanding, same camrip/Netflix-adaptation eve -- serial drone deranged huntsman included. The final boss had stopped very stupid -- turns out they can kill a cast iron bomb, why then all this running errands with robots, rockets for a couple of millennia as invented.

M
MesyacMay 13.09.19

Anderby
we are on the Russian forum, why all this mess with foreign-language titles?, no offense))

my latest:
The chain, 2011. Director Jennifer Lynch ( daughter of David Lynch), the hard film, the ending puzzled, but if you listen, you like, and it becomes clear - the sounds themselves in the imagination will draw what you want, to the extent that and himself a schizophrenic feel. But not the film I was surprised at how Lynch and his family the feeling that all of them from infancy held in chains, raped and forced to rape... in the future is the audience.

Maniac in 2012 with Elijah wood... uh.. explicit allowance for maniacs.
Actually both films from the category - saw and never forgot. Tin.

Please distribute the new year and fresh films not in our filling, and then on the basis of viewing majakovskij different crafts going crazy finally.

L
Lerkaa 13.09.19

Yesterday I watched two movies with Kate Winslet Between us the mountains and the Seamstress is very cool, Kate played their roles perfectly!

e
evil_santa 13.09.19

Avengers infinity war

s
saa0891 13.09.19

Predator couldn't even half to withstand,o Lord, what these morons have done with the film,the film is not about the predator and about a bunch of morons and child,monsters,well at least that movie didn't go,how sad,first Scott fuck another two vyser,but the last Predator is all tough,serious film is turned into some fuckin ' Comedy thrash.

Quiet place, very original idea,it is a pity the film itself is a bit short,but overall great movie.

M
MelShlemming 13.09.19

The last hero. Misery.

B
BIG_CrasheR 13.09.19

Passenger with Liam Nisan, as always topeg, man maget

b
bazilews 13.09.19

Lucas

b
bazilews 13.09.19

BIG_CrasheR
Me too, this movie like.

b
bazilews 13.09.19

In the evening, plan to see the movie the Green book.

b
bazilews 13.09.19

Green book.

A
Anderby 13.09.19

Once Upon A Deadpool.

b
bazilews 13.09.19

Creed 2

R
RestlessDreams91 13.09.19

'The lovely bones.'

b
bazilews 13.09.19

Bumblebee

M
MelShlemming 13.09.19

Good luck!

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 13.09.19

upgrade

a
alexzet3 13.09.19

T-34
rubbish,the Lark better
Yes, even the Rage with Pete best!there you can make a discount-well,there is a camera shot what you want from them?!
and our shoot captive-2,Invincible-Tree part *dtsat,Defenders and so on mould

k
kolyaandropovw 13.09.19

Unforgiven with Nagiyev strong film. However, heavy for impressionable smotrel will be hard, my wife obrydalas, when he on the field after the disaster went, his family was looking for

A
Anderby 13.09.19

Unbreakable
Split
Glass