3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katanar 02.09.19 11:18 pm

Do not you think that earlier in the game the graphics were better and clearer?

Recall, max Payne, mafia 1, half-life 2, the graphics are simply amazing in the game world has loaded. And right now, I have something special I do not remember what game that would say wow...
33 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 02.09.19

And you remember what happened when Kukuruzo out. Such a game no one saw, and the most powerful computer is not pulling it at top speed. Now this is no surprise. Take the same Battlefield, far cry, the Witcher 3 - all graphics approaching photorealism.

Me as a person not much experienced, was struck by a picture of GTA 5 at low settings.

K
Katanar 02.09.19

No, it's not even that we zazhralis, and are used to good graphics and so on. But the game is frankly weaker than steel to produce, the feeling that they do not try and just copy shit from each other. What with the fact that right now the fashion has gone for an open world if it's empty and dead like in GTA 5. As they say better to do less and better quality) Although the Witcher 3 I liked. And a few words to say about my favorite series of GTA, all the games bring to each new piece something new and interesting, and the last GTA is a total failure didn't expect that Rockstar is capable of...

p
pekabir 02.09.19

monitors were less

M
MunchkiN 616 02.09.19

I used to think that humanity is too early abandoned sprites. sprite of travona, bundles of leaves and bushes and springwich with all the cracked 3D. would I better draw distance with sprites gash
so I played RPGs and strategy not to endure grafon
and before then myltse was notable especially if you do not know about anisotropic filtering. as if now her cards hold and before then x16 x4 and x8 and ische in the appendage bealanana and trilinear filtering. trilinear is a cool thought and I set trilinear. teksturki were exclusively soap under 32 and 64 megabyte is basically what allowed me to play games. as if anything that card is under 128 was and still ultracopy 256 64 MB peck-peck. then as if it began on the floor of the next-gen and sort of kind of technological jester type perkara chrome and there was travon. I have other things of travon didn't but I knew that troooo.
remember is GTA San Andras has put and began to slowly cut settings as usual the Baker makes peck-peck. so there during a heat wave like haze over the asphalt I had cried gration. I played of course putti at top speed as they say students and saronglike in 640x480 resolution 16-bit color. 32 tormail much. and as it is welled ha sa at max speed in 1024x768 in order to see what's the point. clearly all the cool color of this deep straight night, cars with headlights either 10 fps. here's how the game said I - and then a couple of years when it became Pitch the king saw the point so I listed became ill as Mrs. I but took. something similar happened with kruzisom. limit ultra riydah it seemed that there grafon and when I znacila have occupava with small delay under 50 fps on parametrami as it seemed to me that the graphics have faded and Sal I to look for the reason but never found. decided that there is a conspiracy among vendors of graphics cards are OK not the greatest luptsuyut and this FAQ that with low fps on another work postprocess and the picture is rarely updated allowing you to focus on petty details.
actually according to the chart pustynnoi times playseason 2 I 100% thought that 3D graphics is not yet ready. at the counter a good game even Nintendo good peck-peck. went and looked on there where the shadows grow and the bots, I strongly disturbed. but where are the games from 1st person to like the GTA but with this graphics?
during playstaion 3 and era soap kintz I did it in the beginning believed that the characters have grown to expect. they are small because their detalita well risen and how Direcci them gently removed all the skin and hair. and the environment was still soap govnische with bambam. remember is saw in a magazine a screenshot of oblivion, where a silver sword and I see that there is detail such that I thought here is a PITCH I will need to collect. man in the woods sun subluminal runs in the trees and the leaves drawn on the poster sgii high poly guard in General, I'm all Wapalta that will come the era of gratiana but the reality is more prosaic and was soapy. be that as it after by the end of pastena postprocess reached its Maxim good light soap anamorphic in what ever just caus cartel or syndicate. and the graphics do not. ears Pirogov square, shade pixel ito is not always in place and the quality of teksturkami still low. how would tou card long Gigabyte or even two and they all make games under 256-512MB peck-peck Kato familiar situation. location miserable little awkward.
in General, boys, I thought - too early to write sprite-based isometric RPG. animirovannyy travon you can do with sprite. water refractions on the pixel shaders reflection in the puddles the same way. everything else on sgii sprites with a calculated resolution. in games, it still was mostly static. and Diablo 3 came out some murky soap colorful 3D nonsense type of Warcraft 3.
in the current era of re-mastering and reissues I realized that the time of sprite Gaponov gone forever. modern technology in definition will surpass any of the sprites in the pseudo measured and the engines are capable of full coverage every calculate both static and fully dynamic. you can create these quests and adventure that is Primo in sigial the world go to BP and its claws a key under the carpet to rummage and then the lock of door to open. don't need sprite globe texture on the clickable elements of the mouse palisot.
modern detailing is much higher. to compare let's say the first mass effect with a square golletoxrel planet and maxpct Andromeda where the tractor ride through the desert and the traces left and the sand sparkles. the water there really say peck-peck 2008. and masseffect 2 Yes 3 planets just soap balls as pahodu consoles RAM is not enough.
but this is not the limit definition of grauation. if koolah the next generation of Buda 32 gigbaby shared memory that will come then at last the era of the normal 4K. on the pitch however, only PEK-PEK
and Yes before it was more clearly. start for example what some might and magic 8 in software renderer you can then. and in GPU-shny ahhh myltse!
and I play all sorts of fhaa Yes thaa Atoll and then they soap. smoothing is for quitters

k
kan kanich 02.09.19

M
Metalist1925 02.09.19

Katanar
was better and clearer. On such a graph, as an example in the disastrous Battlefield Hardline could only dream of.
Another thing is that over time, missing physics, and hardcore, the mass of secrets in the levels

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

Probably the closer one, the dialogue in games is approaching photorealism of the picture, the less excited, and this process is irreversible. The graphics are nearing photorealism, to surprise the players now will be extremely difficult.
kan kanich
It's funny, but this exaggeration ;]

K
Katanar 02.09.19

There is the fact that there is now in the game in terms of graphics, realism is nothing revolutionary. System requirements grow, and is not present in these games, nothing that would say no wonder such system requirements) the Game could do right now to more compact and better. I even think that those old games for example max, the mafia, and even now do not look bad, and even with many segodnishny masterpieces can compete, and even think will look more real)) This is my opinion no it does not impose)

t
typok12 02.09.19

Katanar wrote:
there is now in the game in terms of graphics, realism is nothing revolutionary.
Katanar wrote:
The game could do right now to more compact and better
Don't you think these points somewhat contradictory? )
Now the screenshot in 4K weighs 6-15Mb. Just the screenshot. You say the graphics are not developed, and sistemki in the shuffle. There are of course the games, Ubisoft them different. But the other is quite normal, and there's quite a little system is not empty.

I
Int0xicate 02.09.19

The topic carries nonsense. It's like the first carriage Ford called mega cool car, but today's latest Mercedes crap.
This I mean that the author argues that early graphics were better. How can it be better if it were worse?
Author, you are surely the gameplay and atmosphere of the game is messed up.

V
Vova126 02.09.19

As for me, graphics in games since the first krayzisa advanced, only little system grow. In that year, when he came out of the game on the unreal 3.0 engain bioshok, gears of war, unreal and krayzis, then Yes, then visible was a breakthrough and since then hasn't changed for 11 years.
And the animation is not improving, take to priero modern shooters, animation, movement and physics, run like puppets which the bayonet stuck in the ass and they don't run themselves, and the bayonet this move, and they are only legs jerk like they're runnin

r
requiemmm 02.09.19

So photorealism is a dead end. What is the development stuck? It's like a painting, albeit a cool artist, but the camera does not trample. Therefore, it remains to develop in the direction of detachment from reality, in the spirit of the Japanese painting, where the five strokes the tree...but there is another problem, we need an artist to these touches have become the tree, the photo is not are going to digitize and the window won't look out and the real artists in the game making, so to speak, not the car. Craftsmen, there is no problem.

K
Katanar 02.09.19

Int0xicate, Yes you play in your new-fangled frostban CryEngine, I'm against that. I better pereproydu max 2, let the old game, but it looks realistic and plays great) I don't know why I cheat little system so much, but I say again that those old games look better than many new...

b
bazilews 02.09.19

Crysis 3 still impresses with graphics and causes the computer to strain.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

requiemmm
I agree, the game does not have to be as close to photographic graphics, the beauty of games is not in this &)

O
Old Hrych 02.09.19

Yeah, the count was once more clearly. But not better, in fact.
Honestly, I like the graph of the third quake. Yes, but there might be more abruptly, but still...

I also want to note the great flexibility of its graph. settings. POS...

Graphics. 1999

M
Madevi 02.09.19

Old Bastard, the four-Team Arena, and she in 2000 released. Although this does not negate the fact that in the Q3 top-end graphics at the time.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 02.09.19

So somehow. Between 87-97-07 jump in the level of graphics is obvious, while the difference between 07-17 virtually nonexistent.

G
Godulon 02.09.19

not worried twisting everything on maximum and if the game is old download HD textures and play

s
saa0891 02.09.19

Katanar wrote:
Recall, max Payne, mafia 1, half-life 2, the graphics are simply amazing in the game world has loaded. And right now, I have something special I do not remember what game that would say wow...
Doesn't seem natural,from latest DooM 4,Batman: Arkham Knight,Rise of the Tomb Raider,well, at least as the game is dull prohodnyak but the dialogue is quite enjoyable in Assassin's Creed Origins,the new station also will certainly boost their image,the last part was really cool in graphics,and various graphic buns, too, was taken,again, a new Lark Shadow of the Tomb Raider.