3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 30.11.19 04:46 am

Quest: the Vestments of the bear (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

On the island of Lesbos - there's a side quest where you have to collect 6 hides of a bear on a nearby island.
The skins collected, but the dealer doesn't want to accept. Can at whom was similar?
Or is this bug not fixable?
Screenshots

6 Comments
Sort by:
H
HidalgoS 30.11.19

Try a different time of day to come (Hold M)

P
Phantom2014 30.11.19

Then step back and rewind that day

-
-MODEUZ- 30.11.19

HidalgoS
Phantom2014
that didn't help - again 5 rewind :(

-
-MODEUZ- 30.11.19

HidalgoS
Phantom2014
In General figured out the essence of the bug. When I assembled the skins - they are stored in the inventory of items for sale, not quest. And while I was running to pass the quest, I ran along the road and to the dealer (he was just standing next to) and has sold out with all the trash. The game apparently did not understand.
Anyway went back to the island, got 6 bears, and all passed - quest completed.
We can help to :)

B
Bartlbi1 30.11.19

-MODEUZ-
Listen friend, the same thing, slapped the bears sold their skins, and then came across the quest where you have to give them. Please tell me how you achieved that would be the bears team spawns with you again? Meditation 6 times I tried, restarted the game, 3-4 hours of waiting, the result is zero, I would be very grateful if you help )

-
-MODEUZ- 30.11.19

Bartlbi1
Running to a nearby island, like in the forest of Artemis (it says where) and there looking for bears. Start eagle and fly, to mark the RUB where. Look just say difficult, but they are there. Then check your inventory.