3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Golliani 30.11.19 04:47 am

Questions on career mode trainer (FIFA 17)

Friends, please tell me what needs to be done to complete the job:
increase the rating of 3, three players from the youth Academy by 10 points, release them in the starting lineup or on replacement.

And players take coaching, and produced on the field, and the task is not performed. What to do?
28 Comments
Sort by:
p
ps_maksim18 30.11.19

zubridze
It took 4 seasons the task is not done, and confidence has fallen to 51 percent. how to perform this task?

z
zubridze 30.11.19

ps_maksim18
You have to be in the black on transfers of at least $ 3 million. I'd originally picked up a bunch of players in the Academy, then brought them to mind and sold it. But if the situation is critical, sell who is not sorry in the next window, until he was fired. Shows how many percent completed? Team of what?

z
zubridze 30.11.19

I have to Djurgården same problem, but it is written that it is necessary to sell the youth, i.e. players from the Academy.

p
ps_maksim18 30.11.19

Scored in youth team players brought players to the transfer amount of at least 5 million for one player's net profit (I 3M). The indicator is not as responsive as it was 0% and after 2 seasons, 0% complete. Trust limit and falls. Even if you play for different teams. Someone tell me how to do this???

A
Aleksandr Shtraub 30.11.19

Tell me, please, is there any way to play online with each other a team of career management? Or it exists only there and play it more in any way?

l
lexan76 30.11.19

Tell me, is it possible to start another save? And how?

a
agyr2 30.11.19

Maybe someone knows in the career mode offline,can't sign a contract with a youth team player since the team already fully staffed.To terminate the contract with a team player, I can not write because I couldn't break the contracts exceeded the limit.How can I bypass this restriction?

l
loxplay7 17.10.20

agyr2
The same question, how to ram more than 2-3 contracts per season? Has anyone decided this moment?