3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mariya Ivanova_99 30.11.19 04:53 am

The tyrant is immortal? (Resident Evil 2)

Guys. In the original RE2 tyrant could kill every time I see her and it fell out of the bun. Question.
Is it possible to do so in the remake? Or is he immortal?
16 Comments
Sort by:
X
XyMaPb 30.11.19

Maria Иванова_99
He is immortal. It can be stun for a few seconds. Buns of it does not fall

E
EdvardNigma 30.11.19

it falls out of only 15 precious seconds of respite

l
legusor 30.11.19

to murder in any way. shoot only in the head. stun for half a minute, but if you linger and he'll stand next to you, then go to temporarily start with double speed fist to beat with both hands, not just right.

L
LarsJunFan 30.11.19

It is impossible to kill. You only delay it for 15 seconds after the shooting. The maximum that you can get from him, it awards to the gallery over the hat and downed the shot.
He will die only at the time of the story.
In the story Leon he will be the main antagonist for Leon.
But in the story Claire (SPOILER) he dies at the hands of Birkin.

M
MudrichenkO 30.11.19

LarsJunFan
And the story behind Claire's different from Leon? I thought supposedly the same quest only allegedly for a man and a woman and all.

E
EDVedun 30.11.19

MudrichenkO
Someone obviously not familiar with the classic Resident

Leon's story with Ada, Claire's story about the girl small, do not remember how to call.

D
Denv3r 35 30.11.19

EDVedun
Sherry)

L
LarsJunFan 30.11.19

MudrichenkO
Both sujecki equally complicated, but scenarios A and B differ. Molino to say, if you start the scripts Used for any of the pers, they will have unique weapons. For example Leon get a gun, and will direct both gangsta. And for Claire a gun and of course it will shoot like a cowboy in the wild West.
Purely in order not to spoil the passage And for each. As I said, both are equally complex changes are only in history. For example, Claire is caring for sherry, and Leon is important to do something that needs a policeman.

D
Demon of Night 30.11.19

LarsJunFan
Leon for passing me more calm it seemed. Well not right here to speak for Leon or Claire, then correct passage A and B, both can go for both characters.

Spoilerset, in the passage had not come up at the police station on the 2nd floor until abrisqueta fully first, the second you start chasing the Tyrant!))

g
greyWalker 30.11.19

Demon of Night
thank you for that spoiler, my good man

R
RUS_Northerner 30.11.19

LarsJunFan wrote:
and for Leona, it is important to do what you have to COP
Right, not staring at the ass Ada :D

i
inartr86 30.11.19

How to throw off a tail, though not for long..? does not move the cabinets in the library.

m
macsim702 30.11.19

inartr86
In the library 2 inputs and 2 outputs. You need to take him through a single, run round through the back and enter through another entrance. While he is stomping , you can do more :) and Yes, all zombarey to shoot otherwise necessary to interfere.

K
Kind Ram 30.11.19

RUS_Northerner wrote:
LarsJunFan wrote:
and for Leona, it is important to do something that needs a policeman.
Right, not staring at the ass Ada :D
I, in principle, there can understand Leon.)

A
Ashley33 30.11.19

EDVedun
right, someone obviously doesn't remember the original)) sherry Birkin is her name, she has a locket with semprom, followed and chased by the tyrant, and at the end of which falls into the molten metal. And Yes, all this in the remake is not.)

LarsJunFan
DOP.puhi - gangsta-gun and the gun is shamelessly stale with additional costumes from the original, Leon wearing a shirt began to hold his regular gun sideways, and Claire with a holster on the hip was getting as much as a new revolver and shot throwing the hammer second hand.

Demon of Night
Just in the remake nichrome there is no difference between A and B - the only difference is the passage for the passage of Leon and Claire.

V
Vlad101994041 30.11.19

LarsJunFan
Well then, two of them of a Tyrant