3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZakistR 13.09.19 03:20 pm

Can't find strangers (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

But if I do find strangers can't th I re-start???(((
13 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 13.09.19

ZakistR
also interesting, in the beginning of the hidden waterfall 2-3 macaque was found and all. Now lost 1 young individual and 5 are old and need to get out somehow!

T
Teranaft234 13.09.19

The same nonsense, except the first 2 are no longer met.

D
Dima Babin 13.09.19

Tell me if you find a solution! Himself in search of!

d
digitalkid 13.09.19

The same crap, only 2 macaques found. So wildly freaked in the beginning, having lost one small that now only a complete pack and to dalnyak only senior out without the kids. New no place.

A
A S U S 13.09.19

New hominids appear only when you have in the settlement of little primates.

K
KillerJo 13.09.19

The same problem, relatives nowhere... apparently glitched save :(
On the second jump evalyutsionnogo gathered around the map 5 monkeys in the end, after the reproduction and change of the kind in the settlement had 18 goals:
kids - 6pcs.
adults - 6pcs.
old - 6pcs.
Moved in 3 evolutionary period, press esc and saw the following picture.
- in pairs. partner - 132

z.s.
perhaps until I equipped the settlement without seeking cousins killed them somewhere in the jungle and these two tags: - dead individual proof.

K
KillerJo 13.09.19

In General, fouled another kind (started with begin) on the first evolutionary leap was alone again, ran around the neighborhood no monkeys, removed the crap game)
Third time will not do.

D
Danil Sahinov 13.09.19

Yes, this is a bug. It ran the entire Savannah: any congener. The construction of the settlements did not help. They are generated in the beginning, after the change of generation or evolution.

Solution: to use a cheat from MrAntiFun — enable Easy Generation Change and the change of generation. Work if your character is not an adult, not old. If someone will try on the old man, write what happens.

Y
Yaroslav11111 27.09.20

Gentlemen, are all the above problems observed on the pirate version or the license?

T
TigranioDesTallion 27.09.20

Danil Sakhinov
Where can this cheat be found?

Z
Zere 27.09.20

Apparently, what I've read is that new monkeys are only generated by generational change. And nowhere exactly it is not specified, but I have already tried everything, and without a generation change new monkeys did not appear ... Now I will try to kill the baby...

W
WerewolfGrey 19.07.22

the problem is still relevant, there is no longer anyone to chew monkeys with, the task is to find a stranger, but he is nowhere to be found, not a single one at all, and she changed generations and did nothing

T
Tim2000 26.07.22

In the last hideout, by the ocean, there are two good alien respawn spots nearby. To provoke, try to get rid, no matter how terrible it sounds, from one of the monkeys, so that only a couple of same-sex people remain, or even one person at all - the game will trigger and the respawn will “wake up”. And make a backup of the game save before this manipulation, so as not to lose the family.

I had to go through the map from the ocean to the very beginning of the game and then return back to the Ocean (to the last shelter, that's what it's called), with two or three primates in search of a new pack member, without meeting anyone to understand what, something not so, after which the idea came to take advantage of this evil provocation. And it turned out