3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19 04:55 am

You will not believe! (Metro Exodus)

According to the current trends in the gaming policy on the release of Metro Exodus will cost between 1000-1999. Finally opinion if you buy the game only or download torrents (if protection Denuvo waiting for the break)
177 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19

Another thing is the Repack without any protection, extra languages and voice-over of a smaller size, and then many nights have download.
And tons of bugs and viruses ))))

d
dr.shurich 30.11.19

ALiDROiD
Looking where to download, I always Rutora, never had a virus and miners, FIE-FIE-FIE not to jinx it! And bugs is not met as download the final version with all patches and DLC, six months later, and even a little more after the release.

S
STALTEK 30.11.19

I buy heard that the game will have good optimization and on weak hardware the game will look decent.

K
Krrrva 30.11.19

Bought and passed both parts 3 times, the answer is obvious

A
Anglerfish 30.11.19

Dr. shurich
In fact, it is on the rutor over the last year I remember 3 or 4 cases of the virus-miner Repack when-just denovo began breaking. And that's just what he found. Moreover, he wrote that made it some sort of once respected and famous reposman.

G
Glnai 30.11.19

Spoiler

K
Kot Markiz 30.11.19

Definitely recommend, but definitely not immediately, and when it goes discount... Although... is available in 4A I hurt for them Russophobia in Last light. If there will be the same, you can not purchase out of principle, but to play the opportunity find.

I
Ilya950 30.11.19

Buy metro - support the release of Stalker!

B
Bashkaglazyy 30.11.19

definitely buy it, I trust them completely,don't even think me that it will disappoint

S
Stalkerman1509 30.11.19

I generally lay the money on a new PC.

P
PaXa_ 30.11.19

If this masterpiece will crack from - download. If you will be protect and it'll be like Dishonored 2 I'll buy one, won't wait.

V
Victor_Wayne 30.11.19

download, for with such prices do neh, too bold, first download and poyuzat on the PC and then downloaded to the plates, compare where the gameplay is better felt, and then I will pass on your chosen gaming platform. but the gameplay is gameplay, the main thing that this time the plot was not as rotten as in the first part.

D
Domoi 30.11.19

Only torrent.

D
DjinSan 30.11.19

I'll just wait till other buy, play, after you read reviews and look at gameplay and only then will think about buying.

L
Lord Infamous 30.11.19

Download, game buy only for online, and then passed the game and all the money.

V
Victor_Wayne 30.11.19

ALiDROiD
you do not understand the expression or disagree with him?

A
Alcatraz74 30.11.19

buy at discount for $ 100

K
Kurbads 30.11.19

I would have bought , but since I live in Europe - steam games cost 60 euros.
So you'll have to settle for the pirates :(

V
Vano_Strelok 30.11.19

Been waiting for, a sin not to buy

R
Richards 30.11.19

Well, when it comes out it will be even podelyatsya a year. So no sense yet look that way.