3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALiDROiD 30.11.19 04:55 am

You will not believe! (Metro Exodus)

According to the current trends in the gaming policy on the release of Metro Exodus will cost between 1000-1999. Finally opinion if you buy the game only or download torrents (if protection Denuvo waiting for the break)
177 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg1500jk 30.11.19

Egor179
I also have the usual is, I pre-ordered else did, and redux did not immediately come, if you didn't know about it.

r
ramtamtager 30.11.19

Pre-order in our time, this crazy census . In a good game should take half a year , with all patches and at a reasonable price.

A
Anglerfish 30.11.19

andreibudyoniy
Then why play the game if you don't like what she Russophobic? I don't like it, but just for the same reason I did not play in any part of the Metro. And why would you play it going?

Z
Zhizn dermo 30.11.19

Well, if I'm on the head with a brick will fall down and I'm getting stupid in the end, you'll buy and download.

L
Laurence Barnes 30.11.19

Deep Silver is commonly carried out common regional pricing, because I don't think the price will rise above 1.5 K, even at the start. If I buy something at a discount, though, it would be -30%. Most likely on the Juan since my bucket vryatli pull with normal settings. In other things until the release is almost a year, and it may pernetti easily. So to speak while early, it may happen that the game not be worth the purchase. Lately you know so often.

H
Hanzo666 30.11.19

What is there to think will be with the hacking problems - buy, and if you roll out on the day of release - download. Here genius is not necessary to be to understand that as a Yes.
Anglerfish
Are you talking about, what else Russophobic? Kolda third, moderwarfare for example - Yes, but metro got to do with it? You're under the influence of drugs comments you write?

A
Anglerfish 30.11.19

Hanzo666
If you don't understand the question, it is better to be silent than to write such nonsense.

u
undergroundd 30.11.19

Download

D
DeadReactor 30.11.19

A
Andrew Nash 30.11.19

For a start - a small preview.
Specheli for those who are screaming that I'm a pirate
Spoiler
And given the fact that I was not allowed to play, as is convenient to me - the consumer. Only torrent edition. Or - DS and 4G is still a chance to return Exodus in Steam until February 15, 2019.

P
Protocol10 30.11.19

Reactоr
Those who can afford it - buy litsuhu. The slaves would pray at the crack, first to test how it goes, and then polyube to take litsuhu on the laptop for study or bucket with a gtx 750ti.

f
fanatDimyBilana 30.11.19

Probably buy the Steam one and a half years old...

P
Posledovatel uzhe ne tot 30.11.19

of course pirates
because I have no money, I'm cheap
Spoiler(though in the pod lies 3 000$ , but on a rainy day)

M
MystikBeatz 30.11.19

License. Friction on the launcher and shops deeply sneeze. The quality of the game is the priority and personally I have.

M
Mr.Fox_ 30.11.19

You what? I use sverhtehnologii - YouTube.

K
Krrrva 30.11.19

Long done pre-order but even if I did, I would take in the epic stor. Don't understand this bombie, and even from the true fans of the series. Then let's battle, the NSF and other pirates if they are not the incentive. One launcher more or less makes no difference. But what brought denova is not good

P
Pashtet_2012 30.11.19

Crra
said hardened torrenter жD

A
Andrew Nash 30.11.19

Deseves, for the sake of bonuses and Haight

K
Krrrva 30.11.19

Pashtet_2012
Where did you get that hardened ? 50/50 good game always looking to buy for an adequate price

r
rJakeStewart 30.11.19

Andrew Nash
Metro Exodus will be the incentive! But only after a year. I know it's long. But if you want the game in steam to buy, then wait a year. If you don't want to wait then wait for the Repack.