3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lookaway 30.11.19 05:13 am

What will be more profitable to buy PS4 or PC to 50 thousand rubles?

if you prefer to play geypade and consolez look gorgeous, you're not interested in modifications for games, etc., then what is the question?
110 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnTiDoTe993 30.11.19

lookaway
and the Zalman complements several turntables your case, note CONNOISSEUR

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 30.11.19

lookaway
Throwing SSD because practical use for games he is not responsible, the percent with To a index is not really needed because its performance and with the usual bostom enough for a long time. The card also can be rented for example from firing (although personally I wouldn't). BP, too, can take 650 watts for 4.5 - 5K, so expensive do not need. For 3K the Chinese of course do not take. The result is still significantly cheaper with no loss in performance in games. And the body most people when upgrading yuzayut old.

m
meagarry 30.11.19

Andrey_1987
suggest to wait for E3. there may zip the news on the fate of the current generation of consoles. and in the case where if suddenly announce new things - either lower price, or want the new version.
even with this budget, it is logical to take the console. but will make a couple of comments:
Andrey_1987 wrote:
you go online and easily buy an account with any game
threat. to really get a console ban. read thematic forums.
Andrey_1987 wrote:
the price of games is high, but there are sales
on PC, too, have sales - so the prices for games in lubas PC cheaper.
But the console costs 25-30K. for the remainder of the budget is 20-25K can be bought all the toys.
Andrey_1987 wrote:
graphics better on PC
not the fact that that you will collect over 50K graphics will be better... Oh what is not a fact.
Andrey_1987 wrote:
free multiplayer
it is certainly good. but this plus completely negates the advantage of consoles - there are no cheaters. it is much steeper free cartoon.
well, plus you not only pay for a cartoon, but also what-thread unigra.
Andrey_1987 wrote:
graphics cards quickly become obsolete
lie. personally, I have 280х, which is generally 7970 with a different name. it is about the same age (if not older) 4th Curling irons. feels great and will feel so until the next generation consoles... the same applies to percent... In any case, PC hardware lives as much as the console (of course if you're not computer geek)
Andrey_1987 wrote:
bad optimize in many new products
controversial - in a normal gland you all play on good settings. I have any game problems experienced - even in the non the games were all good.
In General, I'd take the Curling iron - can all play on a sofa in front of the TV (even in shooters), no cheaters, no problems with the place, a bunch of wires and so on.
The only real minus - the price of the game. Just think of how many games you want to buy a year and how much it's gonna cost you. If not will choke the toad - take console.

A
AnTiDoTe993 30.11.19

xxDiabloNeroxx
who do you all explain it?) look here coaches eksperdy hang out

A
AnTiDoTe993 30.11.19

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
watt? in 380h and let's say i5 6400 in bust to 4.7 to play on minimal? kill Mr

K
Kanych 30.11.19

The reality of the crisis, just play is not enough. Speak soon the new consoles come out, then, and PS4 will be outdated. To the console and pulled the game in 4K, you need a really powerful internal hardware. Therefore, the console will cost at least as powerful computer. The current new console are already an old phone for a couple of years outdated. Soon the console will be the people to change every year) abroad of course will change, and we have enough money to keep up with developed countries?) In 2-3 years all that is new now will be old. So not only graphics will change every year, but the console too) Here's to you future.

T
Trestan 30.11.19

lookaway
For GTX 970 enough for the eyes i5 - 4460 take OEM. Motherboard MSI prostenkoy (not to drive th will not), SSD though, but he does not give games in this case any increase (myzh collect comp games on weekends), building the same simple and spacious, for the game in full HD is enough for 8 gigs of the Opera, the power supply will be enough for 500-600 Wat for the eyes (is there a good average), but without the identity of fanaticism and here PC for 50-53 thousand

U
U.S.Soldier 30.11.19

Andrey_1987
if you just want to play and play-then of course get the console,the console just run the game and play safely,especially on the 4th Curling iron a lot of great exclusion that on the computer you are never going to play,Curling almost never have problems with optimization,you can not say about the PC,better wait for the release of the new consoles at the end of the year and buy

B
Bombardirovschik 30.11.19

It surprises me when I compare consoles and PC and at the same time write in the cons PC poor optimization.
Really 30 fps with dips to 20 on consoles and the lowest medium setting will pull any computer, even the deshmansky and cheap, not for the 50K and 30K, for example AMD 6300 8 gigs of RAM and PECS 950/750ти, etc.

T
Trestan 30.11.19

Bomber
Totally agree here, very good powerful PC and PS4. To play in the same vedmaka on PS4 after pictures on the PC with max settings, just don't want to prefix it all on the low and if you're lucky in 1080p with 30 fps. and something else, and stupidly 720p stretched. If you want to enjoy the game, then of course the computer and 50 thousand you can build a very good machine to play at max settings and fps is not below 40-50

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 30.11.19

Thompson1929
Nunu, problems with optimization does not happen In Fallout 4 to play then tried it on the consoles? As in other games, I XS, but this is a Wake-up call. Although one figure on the consoles is not FHD, but if there is, or stupid apskeyl or simple games either lock 30фпс with subsidence or in comparison with the PC at minimum graphics settings.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.11.19

here depends on Lope games to play
if on the weekend a couple of hours and a few games a year and the computer does not need
and so the idea of the computer is bought to dominate graphically and to pokupat cheap game discounts
the computer for 50K it's hard to completely dominate and rule the game but in low resolution similar to Curling he can do. and in fact exceeded pekana in the same console gamed TV.
many times I was tempted sonicandamy but later never regretted that did not buy them in the place of a bakery or is there a graphics card.

U
U.S.Soldier 30.11.19

xxDiabloNeroxx
not well, I do not argue,everyone has their own point of view on this issue

L
Luka_gg 30.11.19

Prices have risen 2-2.5 times. So my system unit:
My системникі7-4790k - 28500
MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G - 33000
Motherboard msi z97 sli krait edition - 6500
Plextor PX-256M5P - 7300
Tower cooler for CPU Noctua NH-D15 - 8500
Case CM Storm Trooper - 7300
RAM Kingston HyperX Beast 2400 MHz 2x8 GB - 10000
Power supply Chieftec APS-850CB 850W - 6500
HDD WD Red 3TB on 2 pieces, WD RE 3 TB on 1 PC wd velociraptor 1tb 1 PCs, total 9000*2+15000+13000=46000
Petty peripherals/fans - 8200 thousand.
Total system unit - 100000 rubles, if you add HDD 146000.
In General, I believe, to collect the system unit for 70-80 thousand, which will pull all the latest games can be, even with a good margin for about 3 years. At 50, too, but for the future, I believe small. Tried to collect 35, hard to fit, and that system unit so less than average.
Yeah guys, what's with the prices going on.
I have always been for PC, the console is not very good, in shooters particularly, the keyboard and mouse much better.

d
dobro4insky 30.11.19

Andrey_1987
Write perfomance of the computer to which nothing is drawn,view,from what you can get...case, PSU ,memory, screw...and continue to push that will remain to purchase and the feasibility of this action....

N
Necrid-Power 30.11.19

The console is definitely in your case. Only hacked. and an old computer that would game a torrent to download on the ball:0)

t
the endless misanthropy o 30.11.19

With Dinoboy everything changed. Itself a bakery product is not cheap, even Regal, plus quantum break 4 ruble, you know...

For Royal gaming bakery remains the best platform. If you have oil or you shoot pron with osmanogli, then buy 4 ka a monitor and a computer with a stuffing from NASA for you is not difficult and your gaming experience will be pleasant and savidan. But if you (your mother) work in a factory or in Euroset, the varintov not present at all: buy the soap factories and then prikljuciti unforgettable adventures together with the fight for 4 thousand to 6 hours, then buy another 4 thousand farkray primal work off in half an hour and trying to Sassari on Craigslist this CD blind boy with cerebral palsy. Either the cost to buy pitch, buy Basinski in 2 thousand, he will not go for a piece of code, then buy the 2 thousand thoughts go through it in 1.5 hours and more not to make such mistakes. It is better to run with a stick on the street as I in his early years.

K
Kyubi 30.11.19

As for me, PC is more profitable to take it more opportunities, and the work will come in handy.
Even though Curling is not bad, and the exclusives are there, but the price is in 4 pieces, although if you play only in weekends, the price is not so much hits the pocket, and the third Witcher so will pass 3-4 months.
If you have time, then wait a bit and wait for information on PS4,5 and then decide what to take.

For me personally, DCS is the best choice, though, and by Sonya, the same would not have refused if not for the high cost of its games.

u
urban.kalabanovich 30.11.19

On consoles there are no rules of strategies, almost no mods, no possibility just to twist the game - play what is given, no kawamichi, not available online (unless you pay a bribe every month), a shooter on the gamepad as walking on his hands - possible, but uncomfortable. If at home the TV one and the household rife, it is not always possible to play whenever you want, if all that doesn't matter, then without hesitation you can take the Curling iron.

M
Mardrok 30.11.19

Andrey_1987
You know, one of the huge advantages of the PC is a passive study of this the PC( have to be interested in the software,hardware,and prog modes, and so forth) which in turn increases your so to say the skill of owning a PC, and it'll be very, very helpful in the future when the game will recede into the background, and the question arises how to make money on the PC(and it will fall, believe me)) and Curling will remain a console in the living room...

PS And by the way, the cheaper the computer, the more you have the knowledge to run anything worthwhile...and it is also still the excitement....