3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nisev 30.11.19 05:03 pm

How to make a menu in Russian? (Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown)

Russian subtitles only
18 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phornet 30.11.19

Voice is not - if you're talking about it.Speak as the owner of the licensed version.

l
lof 30.11.19

menu on Rus not

N
Nisev 30.11.19

Phornet
I meant the interface not the voice acting

P
Phornet 30.11.19

Nisev
Settings - language Settings - Language

x
xoen 30.11.19

Nisev
Crack from CPY is locked to the English interface of the game.
Russian menu and everything else is just the licensed copy of the game - Deluxe Launch Edition, bought in the Steam store.

Such cases.

P
Pro100be3yh4uk 30.11.19

xoen
The subtitles are still in Russian, but the interface itself Yes, in English.

l
legusor 30.11.19

Nisev
for piratok already out Steamworks Fix for Ace Combat 7 Skies Unknown (for CPY's release only)
all schools with a language of rules, opens the DLC and multiplier.
play with the included steam.

S
SGA-22 30.11.19

A working fix to change the game language to Russian: ace_combat_7_Golderg_Lan_Emu.rar
ATTENTION just in case save all your changes to the original game.
1. Download and unpack the archive file.
2. Roaming the contents of the archive in the folder at ???:\ Games\ Ace Combat 7 - Skies Unknown\ Engine\ Binaries\ ThirdParty\ Steamworks\ Steamv139\ Win64 agree with the replacement files.
3. Start the game change something in the options and exit the game.
4. Go to the address C:\ Users\ username\ AppData\ Roaming\ SteamEmu Goldberg Saves\ settings open file language.txt with a text editor and write english instead russian.
To restore your save: open the file user_steam_id.txt located at the path C:\ Users\username\ AppData\ Roaming\ SteamEmu Goldberg Saves\ settings model name of your folder 292733975847239680(C:\ Users\username\ AppData\Local\ BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment\ ACE COMBAT 7\ SaveGames\).
Thank you infer1905 and especially Rogue, gun0304gon.

k
klipntoola 30.11.19

SGA-22
Respect for Russian! Here flew a bit, such to itself(=_)

K
Kamazer125rus 30.11.19

Thank you. Everything works.

T
T1est0 30.11.19

tell me where is the save game ? from (CPY + Goldberg Lan Emu) I would like to start from scratch ! I realized that in C:\ Users\username\ AppData\ Roaming\ SteamEmu Goldberg Saves\ and then in user_steam_id ? you just need to remove the numbers ? just think if only not to screw up, better to ask the knowledgeable.

S
SGA-22 30.11.19

T1est0
From CPY C:\ Users\username\ AppData\Local\ BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment\ ACE COMBAT 7\ SaveGames\.
From Goldberg Lan Emu C:\ Users\ username\ AppData\ Roaming\ SteamEmu Goldberg Saves\ settings

M
Misterix30 30.11.19

SGA-22
Thank you very much, everything works

T
T1est0 30.11.19

SGA-22
thank you

G
Guest 12.10.20

G
Guest 19.08.22

como mudar o idioma do menu pra portugues do ace combat 7

D
DOG.BALTO 21.08.22

SGA-22
This method is only suitable for SteamEmu tablets! On a crack from CPY (specifically a repack from SpaceX - I really like his repacks - small size and nothing more!) the game does not start and gives errors when trying to start! To make the game work on a tablet from CPY, you need CPY Crackfix, which fixes the first version of this crack, unlocking new languages ​​for the interface, including Russian. By searching, I found a still working link to this fix: https://download.oxy#cloud/ru/d/vzi/2/9f33fc8b9cb95dfd61be1c9a7e3043d6 (instead of # put a dot and the link will open)
Installation: unpack the Engine folder from the archive into the game folder . Agree to replace files.
Next, open the CPY.ini file along the path "...Bandai Namco EntertainmentAce Combat 7 - Skies Unknown Engine Binaries ThirdParty Steamworks Steamv139 Win64" with any text editor.
In the line Language=english, replace with "russian", that is, you get Language=russian. Save changes.
As a bonus, in the PlayerName=CPY line, you can specify your nickname instead of CPY (the name of the player in the game), that is, for example, PlayerName=DOGBALTO. You can do this manipulation on any pirate games on different tablets. To do this, look for the *.ini tablet file and the corresponding line. Plus, in such files, you can change not only the language and nickname, but, for example, block the game’s connection to the Internet, unlock all DLCs and other parameters available in the tablet file at once, and also find out the path where the game saves are. This is so, by the way, if someone did not know.
We start the game and enjoy the Russian language.

D
DOG.BALTO 21.08.22

If anyone is experiencing problems with soapy, unloaded aircraft in the hangar or pixelated cloud textures in the game, then here I have collected a solution to this problem: https://forums.playground.ru/ace_combat_7/problemy_s_teksturami-1002181/
See my latest message.