3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruslan Mushta 30.11.19 05:03 pm

A sound dialogue in the game. (Metro Exodus)

Guys tell me it is possible to put the sound of human conversations. And then when you look directly into the character that it did not hear.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DyadyushkaSem 30.11.19

Get to work at 4A Games and fix kasyak with sound.

A
Artem Cybezov 30.11.19

looks like I bug voice went on. All the characters sound like through a program to change the voice that sometimes comes to a complete misunderstanding of the spoken phrase and the not hear the beast.
Don't know how this obscurantism to stop

j
jax baron 30.11.19

Artyom Tsibezov
Go to to develop and give the mug -would you recommend to change in game settings or bounce on the desktop the sound and there right-click on the sound, open the volume mixer device speakers or headphones (if using) - in additional features, try to disable all effects or a consistent volume level, well also try advanced - single-user mode and disable the checkboxes will look like all had done it off the game well out of the ball game and fraud check how do try there 16-bit, 44100 put well and look already how the game will

A
Artem Cybezov 30.11.19

jax baron
no effects and no doubt that it will help. The most interesting that the broken it is the voice of living beings(priority people),but the sound of the surrounding area is working properly

A
Artem Cybezov 30.11.19

though take and re-50GB perekusyvay...

L
LordSkaree 30.11.19

The same trouble

B
Boris999 30.11.19

I have another problem. During the dialogues humming sound, but when you just go to locations, this is not. Perhaps this is due to reinstalling the operating system on the eve. Not all sound packs installed, although in the same Far Cry New Dawn and Resident Evil 2 with sound all the rules.

s
seregawold 30.11.19

So Actemra is soaked with radiation, he even directly looking at Persian and you can hardly hear what he says, we have to substitute the ear so that parse)), kick right with the sound, you have to read the subs

B
BetelgeuseS 30.11.19

Mostly I see comments about the sound of dialogues. And I do not hear the sounds of the environment. I have the feeling that He was deaf and dumb. Go on a lot about all the events you learn only through vision. No sound of footsteps, no sound of weather conditions and what is happening around. If you add much sound to was are distinguishable steps from gunfire can be ears on the shelf to fold. The picture is not bad, but everything to do with sound - a quiet horror.