3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Baraxvel 30.11.19 05:04 pm

Low fps (Metro Exodus)

Don't understand anything with this hardware GeForce Experience allows you to play only at low graphics. When self switched to the high level.graphics, fps is about 75-80, but often drops to 10-30.
PhysX disabled
Drava are all set.
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Baraxvel 30.11.19

v
valsid 30.11.19

Baraxvel
There is always less possible, probably afraid to overheat the system

A
AntonPanda 30.11.19

With 8 gigs of RAM now hard I ate 11 during the game

Z
Zh1VaGo 30.11.19

Because she believes the ability to play at a stable 60 frames while that would iron nebylo uploaded to shit. I have 7100 rtx i3 and 2060. Because of the processor I according to gfe, the game does not meet the minimum system requirements, but in fact I'm 80% of the time playing with a stable 60 frames off the rays and hair with ultra settings (enabled lock, if you turn off I think will be much more). So don't pay attention to this program. It will be useful only if you have a top iron (again in her opinion).

a
ashleyalicia 30.11.19

Baraxvel
Optimization of the game is very, very bad, if on the Volga and the Caspian sea is still possible to play on ultra by removing tesselyatsii in the Taiga is generally not possible especially where the wolves run, and tried all to disconnect and lower the graphics to low with the same result. Direct switching is not affected) Although card I have 8 gigs, operatives 24) Yes, and denovo probably reduces performance.

r
rJakeStewart 30.11.19

Baraxvel
Need to install the game on SSD and then it will work fine.

M
Mazerfaker 30.11.19

My system is similar (1060 3GB, i5-7600, 16 ram) and also there are wild drawdown. The people said installing the game on SSD helps

O
Ostap_Sobol 30.11.19

I also have 8 GB of RAM,task Manager shows the game time that the game consumes only 3.6 to 4.2 GB is remaining free,but the game goes to the paging file and that there is loads disk works like mad (I have a regular HDD)-in these moments you begin I have to play a brake.
On Overclockers.ru programmers do what works according to the principle of the old games-why do so is unclear.

w
walkris 30.11.19

Baraxvel
I have read that helps limit the maximum frame rate and something about that through the task Manager to set the process to low priority and then drawdown should be lost. Somewhere on the forum, try a search.

g
gennaz 30.11.19

Baraxvel
Really strange,I have areas under 100 fps,on the street of course less.
Spoiler

A
Aleksey Litvincev 30.11.19

gennaz
0.8 and then put the texture resolution ( or whatever it's called, I forgot)??

g
gennaz 30.11.19

Alexei Litvintsev
FPS higher.