3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mustang302 01.12.19 02:37 am

Artem can't get into the trolley (Metro Exodus)

The head of the Volga in the mission where you find the trolley, killing the soma or as it is called by the locals, the King-fish. So, I found a trolley, but no button appears to take it, and I didn't kill the catfish, because they do not know what you need to do in order: bell, feed the victims, and finally to the murder of soma, start lever. I've just cut the rope with Gervais and later launched lever. Catfish alive, the start button of the trolley there. What can I do? Surely will have the head re-take? (((
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 01.12.19

mustang302
I passed the Volga, but do not understand, and not know was that soma could kill.

v
vitalik76 01.12.19

Fish and trolley did to each other are not connected. Fish can do what you want, it is on the story and the ending would have no impact. On the trolley you need to climb roughly in the middle part, approaching her on the right. If not, then the standard is to re - enter the game, re-take from an earlier save.

F
Fier Filth 01.12.19

I'm in the desert, a similar case was, I the beat.

m
mustang302 01.12.19

vitalik76
very sorry, so much loot to collect, and places to re-search, run-ins with bandits... ehh... if nothing happens to nasambit, will have to do again the head to pass ?

n
no gamer 01.12.19

I'm on two feet otoshol from railcars, about have button.

A
Alfi1 01.12.19

mustang302
I once boat is not floated left, only right and right, helped the banal restarting of conservation.

P
PixelSPB 01.12.19

mustang302
Will have to replay. Also accidentally ahead of time got into the terminal, had all over again.

m
mustang302 01.12.19

in short, guys, long passed this point already, were all a piece of cake - just the vehicle I was not available for the reason that I first met with the Cross. He gives the guard from her, we go to the Terminal, and all trolley our guys, the question is closed)

m
mustang302 01.12.19

And anyway, if somewhere something does not work, if somewhere you are stuck on a mission, check the map, go to another admissio, maybe it's the wrong sequence of your actions

S
SkyraX 04.10.20

in the game ill-conceived moments of getting into certain locations ahead of time, than on the plot, they can be hit, but sometimes they are simply impossible to get out without cheats (for example, a very high jump or teleport). This is especially true of the desert