3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SomeMark 01.12.19 02:41 am

Patch from 26.02.2019 (1.0.0.2) (Metro Exodus)

Hello.

26 Feb the new patch came out for Metro Exodus, among the main features which improve the overall game stability and overall optimization.
I create this topic, and because of these improvements I have seen immediately that they entered the game.
So, while on location in the Caspian sea, which many players consider to be the most terrible in terms of optimization, I noted a significant increase in FPS in some scenes and a General reduction in the number of framerate drops, but the initial splash screen when loading the save was terribly misiti (sound stutters).

I play with 45 FPS Locke had previously set preset Medium quality to the gameplay was enjoyable. After the new patch I set the preset High and yet I do not see reasons to cut it back. Of course, drop to 40 FPS still happen and it can sometimes be unnerving, but needless to say, if 40 FPS on High preset time was just normal and down to 30 frames?

My system is pretty modest at the official false system requirements rather fits in the minimum: GTX1050Ti + 6400 i5 + 16GB RAM + SSD. Of course, the video card and processor overclocked to its possible maximum.

Please owners of licensed copies of the game to write here on whether the patch improves performance in your case or remained the same? Not be amiss to mention your PC configuration.

Thank you.

PS I note that in some moments the game does, and punches the ceiling at 60 FPS, but it happens rarely and the primary frame rate is in the area of 40-50 FPS throughout locations the Caspian sea. I think those who are going to play the game, you will note a fairly smooth frame rate on location of Volga after this patch, although this is just a guess.
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHouse 01.12.19

SomeMark
No, not an assumption, came home from work, read about the patch, was not expecting a miracle, but what my surprise when I actually turned on the Metro and saw at least stability, has gone sagging and tearing. The framerate also felt grown up, at some point dorosty to 60, although previously this was not to be seen. On average you have like 40-50 FPS. Settings high, DX12, anisotropy whether whether 4x or 8x(can't remember exactly), all the other threads he has supposedly advanced physicsa and hairworks the stump is disabled. Config: i7 870; 1050Ti GTX + 12GB RAM

L
Listoman 01.12.19

Friezes remained, fps dropped since last patch from 96 to 90, the bugs left, the crashes remained. Already 2GB of patches came out, but no change)

M
MaxxHouse303 01.12.19

I also 1050ti and fx8300 8gb operatives all without overclocking. And without the patch on high from 45+ fps, that's just on the sea was a drawdown of up to 30 (not everywhere) and it is clear that neoptimizirovannost was, but overall the game was held and was comfortable. With the patch, so all will fly)
And it's a strange optimization despite the fact that half of the textures and them minimal permissions.

U
Uilenspiegel 01.12.19

Dunno why at all, but I have friezes were
only on location of Volga. After her at the next locations of the Frisians was not. The Caspian sea and taiga so even the most optimized locations.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 01.12.19

Yes I agree , I even went into the menu with settings, thought lost on low ,the game became more comfortable.Uproar on the extreme.The load on vidyahu was less ,up to a maximum of 70% gondila .And as you can see 60% of that.

v
vitalik76 01.12.19

Changes patch:
1.To improve stability in General
2.Improvements on integrated graphics cards
3.Corrected the problem with save-system
4.Improved responsiveness of management
5.Fixed other problems

Patch for epic store weighs relatively little, only 575Мб.

Anyone know what is meant by the paragraphs 3 and 4. Did the ability to survive on normal with the assignment name of FIAA in addition to the one quicksave or something else?

In the menu of saving is nothing new noticed. Don't know that there is a major problem was. Regarding performance, well I have before 60fps was. Now maybe 5-10fps increased, and the loading of iron on the same 5-10% decrease. But what's worse is the loading time of savegames and the time of activation of the graphics settings. It's like with the SSD moved again to the hard drive. Computer: Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz, ASUS Prime Z370-P, ASUS GTX1080 8Gb, 64GB Hyperx DDR4-2666, 970 SSD Samsung EVO 1TB, Windows 10