3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Komodo Saurian 01.12.19 09:43 pm

Impressions from the full version (Metro 2033: Redux) (Metro 2033)

Release date: End of August.

Trailer:

For those who have the incentive Metro 2033 receive a 50% discount on the M2033 Redux and 25% for the whole set.

For those who have the incentive Last Light receive a 50% discount on the MLL Redux and 25% for the whole set.

Who both, respectively, a 50% discount on everything.

The estimated price of the kit at the moment - $24
50 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 01.12.19

Patriot PG
Don't like to play the original, what's the problem?

L
LaFeT666 01.12.19

it was just amazing

R
Regen321 01.12.19

Guys the world's First interactive walkthrough of Metro 2033!!!

K
Kevin Oukveyl 01.12.19

The people, prompt, please. In the Metro I haven't played, but I have the first part and its re-release. What will you advise to play?

A
A_jak 01.12.19

Metro 2033 Redux?

K
Kevin Oukveyl 01.12.19

A_jak
If you question me, Yes, Redux.

A
A_jak 01.12.19

Kevin Oukveyl
for example, I'm going to play first in the original

K
Kraicher 29.09.20

Kevin Oukveyl wrote:
What would you recommend to play?
Anything, whatever you want. I've started to go through the whole series. I forgot the first two Subways completely. I play like the first time (before that two passes made each). What a whole Metro series. I am so used to the Russian voiceover, that going into the game with sabs, I feel uncomfortable to the limit.
I didn't notice that GG was mute before, and it was so good. But now I wondered why the developers did not voice the GG. After all, it was not difficult to do, and the atmosphere would have improved even more.

K
Key Ovald 29.09.20

Well, for our man, this series is no questionless. Post-apocalypse about the Moscow metro! You come back here as a home, all these sounds of lighters, gas masks, Ullman jokes, from which nostalgic goosebumps arrange rallies and demonstrations. The game was perceived as a revelation: incredibly lively stations, extremely interesting and mysterious subway tunnels in which every rare offshoot as a gift for the explorer, chic artisanal weapons. Atmosphere! And, of course, the sudden cranberry on the communists in the middle of the game, causing even those "saints" ending the 90s persistent misunderstanding, they say, they are fighting against the fasiks, so good by default, why are they actually indistinguishable from the fashiks? Later it became clear from where all these legends and myths of the ancient Bloody Sovka grow.
Now, of course, the plot is perceived more critically, gives adolescence, especially the thoughts of Artyom, and even the then amazed views of destroyed Moscow look a little dull. mansions have other problems such as the eternally silent hero or so-so monsters (a standard set of teeth and fangs), especially in comparison with the book (especially poor librarians are sorry).
Even a bug with an impassable Black at the very end left. :) Bugs, by the way, quite there, but on the details and a little. But why it was to make such a monstrously long run of the game (even if you cut a long initial video) is decidedly unclear.
But it is still played perfectly, even in spite of tarnished impressions.
8/10

A
Anderby 29.09.20

Passed the version for Nintendo Switch.

Haven't played the Redux version before. Survaivl mode, the complexity of hardcore. The Redux version is much less clumsy than the original Metro 2033. Design a lot of things, including the interface, remade under Last Light, which somehow diminished the game's identity. The stealth has improved, but it's still gnarled. Now, in 2020, the most striking cutscenes ala Stalker: Call of Pripyat are striking. No matter how hard I beat to get a good ending - again did not get.
The Switch version is simply divine. No compromises, everything looks top always (good, compact levels contributes, and the game of the 7th generation). Plus aiming a gyroscope as usual. A quality handmade port.
Spoiler