3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pymba2010 03.12.19 05:25 am

Ps4 slim is noisy and overheats in DMC 5

Guys, good day. He dismantled the ps4 slim, replaced the thermal grease, had to chisk. Everything works, but after that the console basically became is noisy to work when playing Darksiders III sags fps and game lag, but it kind of bearable, I bought DMC 5, at the first start asked me to reboot due to overheating, but everything worked fine, today when you re-run and subsequent runs 20-30 seconds, the console begins to accelerate, a window appears warning about overheating, the fraction of a second, the console beeps three times and turns off. Prompt please, who can know what the trouble is and how to fight it?
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 03.12.19

Assorted new plate can not seventy to the end. Can paste shit or a little struck, you're not in service on 1 kerosene in the middle of the drip, apply over the entire surface, the excess squeezed, and thermal grease will exclude.

p
pymba2010 03.12.19

Garry3Fingers
The fact of the matter is that all is well tightened, pasta Selman (there were no complaints on her before) caused from normal riding that would be squeezed. ?♂app

G
Garry3Fingers 03.12.19

pymba2010
And the pads haven't lost? And then XS. I prohar on the MX-4 yelled stronger than the native after 3 months.

A
An__ei 03.12.19

pymba2010
PS4 I was crooked assembled , pressure plate is stood upside down it was a school of collectors and easily fixed .