3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abgalter 03.12.19 05:25 am

Rifle (Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts)

What rifle with a silencer,or the muffler screwed?
In the third sniper, it was obvious before purchase.Here you can money to waste.
47 Comments
Sort by:
A
ApMaJIuH 03.12.19

Mister Feathers
Spoilered Ghost Warrior Contracts \ gamesdk \ scripts.pak \ Scripts \ Entities \ Items \ XML \ Weapons \ SniperRifles \
Added range in the grid on the STURM-PRECISION - 425, 450, 475, 300 approximately, is now far easier to shoot the target. Changed the amount of ammunition, but the game has not changed, the grid can new need to get started or the next location will be with the changes.

M
Mister Feathers 03.12.19

ApMaJIuH
Ammunition can with the help of trainers will increase... But dobaviti muffler from SOO KSV 2020 MODEL RON B82 this is how to do it? It is possible as wrote above people that just reduce the hearing distance of the rifle but will remain as the sound of a rifle..But then it would be foolish to look what the sound of the shot weapon without a silencer would also not be heard as a gun with a silencer.... Saying that there are bugs... Although I've seen somewhere that in 2 parts or 3 parts were kind of mini mods for complete customization of weapons.... You can certainly use SOO KSV 2020 but there is damage,range,caliber, type of ammo is much worse than the first! And as there are no water assault rifle silencer....

c
ctrax 03.12.19

so the work of snipe is a long range, they had a storm and dragged, the current gun. It's a couple when you work - second assault bears.
the entire game proshol on Maxi difficulties, storm Nevruz not yuzal, finally useless crap.

M
Mister Feathers 03.12.19

ApMaJIuH
And I mean it.... Any assault rifle with a silencer....Th? Are you serious - I will say? Even Hitman contract 2004 release of the game, the Kalash and M4 with Glushak! That is....It's called goodbye stealth, long live the line of scrimmage and slam! Then why the game is called Sniper? Why roll out this weapon in the game? Have invented a legend about a super mask and weapons and choose what in the long run. Yes you can in the game to change the sound ... But I can't find the file Items respectively, and all after it.... I don't have the Entities folder of this file... But the most important thing is that the sound will remain the same... That is, imagine that you approach at a distance of 90 - 100m and shoot from large-caliber rifle without a silencer, it creates a characteristic loud sound of the shot ...But the enemy can't hear it as if you shot with a silencer! You will not find this situation ridiculous and absurd? Me Yes! So I want to find a detailed guide how to change weapon options including the ability to put a silencer on the model for which he is not registered.... Or find a mini mod

M
Mister Feathers 03.12.19

fear
So then why put in the slot of the assault rifle in backpack GG? Would give then the possibility of a second sniper instead of the assault rifle to take on the job... It's about what has twisted you to the grocery store hungry after work,after taking you have all the money! Products are but to use them you can't...

c
ctrax 03.12.19

Schaub to pull left Glushak on в82 you need to register Evo not only the rifle but the store.
but even if successful, you will have to wait for the surprises of bugs: for example texture Glushak will be closed half of the optics or rifle poluchitsa bleed, and other heresy.

maybe you chadiza STURM-PRECISION paired with this trainer
https://www.playground.ru/cheats/sniper_ghost_warrior_contracts_trejner_trainer_13_hoodlum_lirw_ghl_updated_30_11_2019-89205/
all of the patrons acquire the properties derpy (F10).

M
Mister Feathers 03.12.19

fear
Sorry that bugs...And without them? And so clearly it would be Glushak from SOO KSV 2020 to MODEL B82 RON clearly would have looked...okay I'll try.... Thank you....

c
condros 03.12.19

fear
fear wrote:
if forced to fasten Glushak on the other rifle - buggy textures.
I am here just wondering: why are they buggy? Just the mechanism is not clear...

c
ctrax 03.12.19

apparently the size is not suitable, or in places docking panel, I don't know.

c
condros 03.12.19

Cagliostro unlock by opening the file
\Scripts\WeaponCacheBalance.xml
\Scripts\Progression\PlayerProgression.xml
and change the value to unlocked.
In principle, in these files you can do everything to unlock even once )

G
Guest 29.10.20

How are you guys editing the .xml files that arnt .xml's are you using something to unpack?

a
administrator 20.08.22

fear, I screwed the muffler on the Kalash - there is no sound of a shot ...

t
tall21 20.08.22

condros
How and what should be done? Thanks

a
administrator 20.08.22

tall21 I remind you that it is only displayed in fact, there is no sound of a shot with it. In such an unfinished form, here: https://yadi.sk/d/wfB2qjlBkjpOIA

Just put in Sniper Ghost Warrior Contractsgamesdk

PS The Textures-pg0.p7.pak file can not be used, it is experimental to fix the icon in the menu, for now does not work.

t
tall21 20.08.22

condros Will
working versions ever appear? And if they do, what are they? Thank you.

a
administrator 20.08.22

tall21 until someone knows where the paths to the sounds are, hardly. It happens that the path to the sounds is initially registered in the animation caf file (with this option, without 3D MAX, it will not be possible to register the path to the sound).

V
VALKYRJA 20.08.22

So I don’t understand you)), everything goes through with the developer settings and standard cartridges, a sight and a silencer on the Liquidator difficulty, why bother, even in stealth you can go through, don’t you know how to play ???????, then it makes sense to play at all if there are no problems? you also complain that AI is smart)))))))), the enemy made a noise himself climbs on you, just put him down ..........

V
VALKYRJA 20.08.22

strax
that's how much I played in the third and in these contracts on increased complexity here and there, it seems that in a sniper the main thing is not power, but rate of fire and the size of the clip, the more the better, if you miss the first one, the second one can always be aimed exactly at the head, you just need a skill a little bit, but if there is a lot of the enemy and he discovered you, only the rate of fire saves))

V
Viedais Manels 20.08.22

ApMaJIuH
What specific numbers to change? Preferably with text in front of them.

A
ApMaJIuH 20.08.22

manels
File for Strum-Precision and SV-Amur.