3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gothic500 03.12.19 05:25 am

Passage of sujecki 69% (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Actually passed the campaign mode in online up to 69% 're offered nothing more?
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
KlausBarbie 03.12.19

I do after the brow of the Fort , which the helmet was , the plot of 0% and the castle... well, I understand there missions by themselves are not enough

A
Arkxamas 03.12.19

The game has missions for good and evil characters. So you need to lower or raise your karma

K
KlausBarbie 03.12.19

yesterday after I wrote I went on a mission through the menu, where the player quick entry for the story missions.... passed and BAM, I don't know what miracle happened , became the next mission to appear. In short, strange system), or a bug...

P
PRIVA 03.12.19

the mission I memorized all the dialogues in the elite bounty hunters even you can not miss. it is generally a online game then? where is the content? what is there to do ? tin !!

A
Ashley33 17.12.20

littered for the necropost, but you never know who is alive. The same trouble - I made a ruler for the good, threw off my turnips - I did it for the bad. For good, the last mission was when you meet the mistress and her servant at the pier, they say the husband's killer has been found, you have to get out of the country. For a bad thing - they robbed a bank with a black man, disappeared on the train, he thanked everyone. What's next? No missions for three days.

F
Forza 17.12.20

I don't remember exactly, it seems like for 100% you need to go through the moonshiner's plot.

R
RareM3xxx 13.01.22

Ashley33
It seems that 100 percent had to go through everything for gold, I don’t know if it’s relevant