3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19 09:55 pm

Inventory Editor (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

This table Сheat Epdp intended to replace the normal skins/vehicles/team vehicle and so on. to those that are sold for Helix and not only.
Table suitable both for the License and Pirates

Getting multiple items
Open +Inventory ->+Inventory: Get Item (external hook)->+Bulk Get Item (packs,quests,materials). Then double click on the label next to any script (for example +Get Athena Pack (8pcs) (editor script).
There are looking for key pIIDList: //512 slots max and add / change the list type this:

Then click OK and activate the script as usual. All items will be added to the machine.
Values can be 512

Description of the functions
+Inventory
+Inventory: Get Item
+Single Get Item
Allows you to receive automatic single subject
HashID field Value (Value), type the desired ID
Level select the type of the object
Toggle to Get activate Single Item to add into the game
+Bulk Get Item (packs,quests,materials)
+Get Crafting Materials
This function allows to obtain a material for crafting in quantity of 1 PC.
Activate the desired material and it will appear in quantity 1 PC.
+Get Quest Items
This feature allows you to receive quest item in quantity 1 PC.
Activate the desired quest item and it will appear in quantity 1 PC.
+Get Abstergo Pack (10pcs) and other
This function allows you to obtain all set for Helix
Activate the desired set and it will appear in the game.
+Inventory: Item Swap (Semi-Automated)
This function allows you to replace the item
1. Put on any item. (value will be updated)
2. Insert into Value(Value) ID from the table.
3. Activate and the subject will appear in the game.
+Inventory: Editor
This function replaces the subject, as well as its perks.
1. Before operating table CE make saving the game.
2. You will need to change the column Value(Value), in the lines pItem, pPerk1, pPerk3, pPerk4. It is not recommended to iminate the value in the rows HashId.
3. CE to activate cheat Editor/Inventory Editor or the/Ship Cosmetics.
4. In the game go to your Inventory and select the desired subject for replacement. CE table filled with values of the selected item(donor). This donor we will replace with something else.
5. Recommendation:
Choose a donor whose Perk1 same type as the armor you want to. If you select another donor, then when you upgrade the blacksmith will fly pPerk1 to the one that was the donor.
For example: if your armor Perk1 = 15% the Damage of a warrior, then choose a donor who is also Perk1 xx% Damage of the warrior. Interest is unimportant, it is important that this is also the Damage of a warrior.
6. Now actually looking for the needed gear through HashId
7. in CE in the Search field(Search) select 8 bytes(8 bytes), and mark a tick HEX.
Inserted into the HEX string Hashid from an Excel spreadsheet. Should get one search result. If gave more than 1 second, then try the alternative method below in paragraph 9
8. Take the value found, namely, the Address(Address) and take away 10 from it using a Hex calculator
You can also use the standard Windows calculator mode(programmer) ) or use an online Hex calculator
9. Alternative search method:
- choose the search type as 'Grouped'
- paste the search string BA:1 1:0 2:0x8000 w:4 8:0xHASH
- instead of a HASH to insert value from Excel
- now take the value found, but this time subtract 9 in Hex calculator
10. Now take obtained after computing the number and insert a column Value(Value) in string pItem.
If considered true, then in the HashId will see your Hash you used in the search.
11. Exhibiting the desired Rarity and level.
12. Back in the game and select another item in the same category as the item that you have changed.
Out of Inventory and go at it again. You will see a new armor, but still with the old icon and old name of the donor.
13. Exit the Inventory and do a Quick save (F5) waiting for the icon at the bottom of the screen, do a Quick load (F9) to load.
14. After downloading repeat points (4-10) for all of the perks of the new armor. Looking at the Excel table HashId perks and change pPerk1, pPerk3, pPerk4.
In the new version of the table has a new feature Invenroty/ReferenceSettings, the transfer of the perks is performed by copying from pRefPerk1, pRefPerk3, pRefPerk4 in pPerk1, pPerk3, pPerk4 (after item 13)
Video how to use it

+Inventory: Settings
+Set Crafting Materials
This feature allows you to add/edit craft items
Choose the right material in the Value(Value) write any number and activate
Gear/Storage Capacity
This feature allows you to change the size nasimovo equipment/ volume of the hold
In the Value(Value) enter the desired volume and activate.
+Boosters
+Quests x/y booster
This function allows you to perform such tasks as to kill 250 of the Spartans, the Athenian sink 50 ships and so on.
Activate the function, and one murder is over 30.
+Damage multiplier
Data function multiply the damage for HS or conveyance.
In the Value(Value) enter the desired omnigena and activate.
+XP/Drachma booster
These functions multiply the amount of XP or Drachmas.
In the Value(Value) enter the desired omnigena and activate.
+Map pack booster
This feature allows you to access maps of the fragments of the lefthanded and so on.
The function reset when you exit the game
+Remove Horse Speed Limit
This feature allows you to remove the restriction skorosti horses in the cities.
+Infinite Health: Small Felucca Boat
This feature allows you to make a small boat immortal.

Delete do not destroy" the object
To remove there are 3 ways:
Method 1
This method is suitable if you need to remove multiple copies of the same object
Find ID of the deleted object us (+Inventory / +Inventory Editor / +Inventory Page) Copy the value(Value) in the string Hashid

Next, go (+Inventory / +Inventory: Settings) in the line +Set Crafting Materials click 2 times for script
Will appear this window it is necessary to replace everything as in the screenshot
Next, close the window, activate +Set Crafting Materials, not a window after all are deleted close the window, push F5 (Save), after saving the F9 (boot)Method 2Находясь in the editor (+Inventory / +Inventory Editor / +Inventory Page)
You need to copy is empty pItem pItem want to delete, and then perform a quick save(F5) /expected/ quick load(F9)
1. Empty pItem can be obtained either from an empty pPerk2 (Smith), pItem empty shows 0 as HashID
2. Also Empty pItem can be copied from pItemNameOverride, make sure that HashID = 0 Method 3Заменяете the item you want to delete, something else that we can dismantle.
The horse can replace the conventional Sword and then the Sword can be disassembled.
All updates to the table Сheat Epdp and Excel spreadsheet will be written in the comments.
Download Inventory Editor
Full list ID
ID Sets Helix
Hash List

Why not replace sets on the pirates
Such kits as: the Odyssey, Dionysus, heaven, a Myth. creatures, the Wild boar, the Blessings of Athena and others that will come out, do not work on pirates, because the pirate version 1.0.6, and the data sets been out since 1.0.7 and above.

Similar questions will be deleted!
Previous parts
Part 1|Part 2|Part 3
The author of the description and Excel (rus): AlexanderYA
The author of the tables of the COE and Excel (eng): budabum
203 Comments
Sort by:
M
MSDX 13.09.19

AlexanderYA
So, you can take immediately as well as come to the beginning of the game =)

a
astok1980 13.09.19

How to hack Orichalcum - neither the trainers nor the tables are not present!!!! What !!!!!!!!!!!

M
MSDX 13.09.19

astok1980
Orichalcum trainers not naruciti. Orichalcum only in online mode.... If you play online, you can gather up, the table has feature - notes on the map shards of the Lefthanded, Legendary chests, Stella (points of abilities), Ancient tablets, etc.
Spoiler

After the CE will activate the cards in the game go to the map (M button) and use the display button to TAV...

A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19

Available new skins

Check the link(line 149)

Also, out table, version 1.3.0.1

R
Reyzel 13.09.19

And as anything can be in a new table, add the Pak Helix adds Evie fry in the team?Well as packs of armor and weapons on the machine

A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19

Reisel
The description says it all.

Do as in this description.
Then open Hash List (see link in the beginning of the topic), and there find Evie, tab Full list ID line 209.

R
Reyzel 13.09.19

AlexanderYA
Okay, thanks, I'll try today

m
melvinov 13.09.19

Good day.Didn't see it in the description, but how to replace the stats on weapons/armor and at the same time that they randomly did not change the other item? Table Google says the string Perks should be entered in ......., but it doesn't work, or rather work, but simultaneously change the stats of another item. Apparently I somewhere missed something or not activated...

M
MSDX 13.09.19

melvinov
I at first too so was, ruined my save game.
Then did this:
Removed the armor, left the bedraggled bow (not removed), and wind perks for swords/daggers etc if needed for the weapon to roll.. So, if you want to cheat need an onion - remove all other weapons (GG pants!) and wind is already a bow.
Spoiler

But the armor then normal rules
SpoilerMaybe messy, but I hope you will understand.... I have such an option worked, can u guys easier method is =)
For reliability after each cheat item can be save and load the game.
The main thing is to make a couple of sopranos reserve before shamanism, in the case of stocks.
Good luck!

m
melvinov 13.09.19

MSDX
Wow, so many versions already out that the Editor with all sorts of things, but the implementation of the correct replacement perks as there was no and it turns. I remember long ago there was a way to add armor to the hull of the ship, then take it, change another, etc ... I Think the author months later and heaps versions of the Editor have added something without dancing with a tambourine. Is no (Therefore this item no in the description).
Okay thanks for the advice, about what I did, first of all, remove all, change, even hiding in the hold of a ship, then at some perfect moment, Bach, and some perk duplicated all smoto, begin to correct him, changing all to something else, etc... are loaded with rules and saves in the new. I will try, in November, somehow managed to assemble what you need with the help of the hold, but burst into a very much time it is turned.
Спойлерhttps://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_odyssey/id_snaryazheniya_dlya_inventory_editor-969917/#comment-17757420

l
lis939 13.09.19

Please tell me the id of the sword of kings, which you get for completing the task legacy of the Ancients

I
IDENITY 13.09.19

lis939
In the table, as far as I know, it is not.

A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19

lis939
Cheter993
In the table below:
Tab AC Odyssey, line 826

A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19

melvinov
Well, supposedly it is difficult to implement, that worked well, let's wait for new versions may change, although this table was originally created for adding items, but not for games with a perk
Description I made more readable for those people that are just getting acquainted with this table, and that there are no questions that I can't always answer, but the author rarely appears here.
In General, the replacement of the perks/ID items have to do with a Hex calculator (which vryatli will use the ordinary player)

l
lis939 13.09.19

AlexanderYA
Many thanks for an explanation.
Sergey.

m
melvinov 13.09.19

AlexanderYA
Yes, I know that table to add armor mostly needed, but with the new versions, the author has made already a lot more not related to smote and cheat resources and the location of the lefthanded and other things on the map, but even the running horse in the nasel. and not breaking the boat... that's why I was surprised that the functions relating to xmoto is still there. Okay will wait for this, I think, the options you want. Thanks for the reply.

A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19

melvinov
In short checked, don't know what you have there, but here's my result, for example, have random perks, and perks with a bow, played a couple of hours, went out of the game, saved and loaded, but nothing is duplicated.
Recommend when measuring each perk to use a Hex calculator
Example

Did here, if a search turns up a few values, I Grouped, as is the video, in the video I did only 1 perk, but it also made the rest
Tyk)1. Before operating table CE make saving the game.
2. You will need to change the column Value(Value), in the lines pItem, pPerk1, pPerk3, pPerk4. It is not recommended to iminate the value in the rows HashId.
3. CE to activate cheat Editor/Inventory Editor or the/Ship Cosmetics.
4. In the game go to your Inventory and select the desired subject for replacement. CE table filled with values of the selected item(donor). This donor we will replace with something else.
5. Recommendation:
Choose a donor whose Perk1 same type as the armor you want to. If you select another donor, then when you upgrade the blacksmith will fly pPerk1 to the one that was the donor.
For example: if your armor Perk1 = 15% the Damage of a warrior, then choose a donor who is also Perk1 xx% Damage of the warrior. Interest is unimportant, it is important that this is also the Damage of a warrior.
6. Now actually looking for the needed gear through HashId
7. in CE in the Search field(Search) select 8 bytes(8 bytes), and mark a tick HEX.
Inserted into the HEX string Hashid from an Excel spreadsheet. Should get one search result. If gave more than 1 second, then try the alternative method below in paragraph 9.
8. Take the value found, namely, the Address(Address) and take away 10 from it using a Hex calculator
You can also use the standard Windows calculator mode(programmer) ) or use an online Hex calculator
9. Alternative search method:
- choose the search type as 'Grouped'
- paste the search string BA:1 1:0 2:0x8000 w:4 8:0xHASH
- instead of a HASH to insert value from Excel
- now take the value found, but this time subtract 9 in Hex calculator
10. Now take obtained after computing the number and insert a column Value(Value) in string pItem.
If considered true, then in the HashId will see your Hash you used in the search.
11. Exhibiting the desired Rarity and level.
12. Back in the game and select another item in the same category as the item that you have changed.
Out of Inventory and go at it again. You will see a new armor, but still with the old icon and old name of the donor.
13. Exit the Inventory and do a Quick save (F5) waiting for the icon at the bottom of the screen, do a Quick load (F9) to load.
14. After downloading repeat points (4-10) for all of the perks of the new armor. Looking at the Excel table HashId perks and change pPerk1, pPerk3, pPerk4.
In the new version of the table has a new feature Invenroty/ReferenceSettings, the transfer of the perks is performed by copying from pRefPerk1, pRefPerk3, pRefPerk4 in pPerk1, pPerk3, pPerk4 (after item 13)
Video how to use it

m
melvinov 13.09.19

AlexanderYA
AlexanderYA wrote:
don't know what did you have in there
A was (not me apparently) that I did not even know what perks you need to look like a normal armor. That's the whole reason of the achievements, now everything is clear. Personally, I took just finished addresses of the perks and inserted directly, because never noticed this description about search addresses using CE, even in the table of the perks of Google says Perks should be entered in ... and all, if you insert them immediately in pPerk - the departure, Hash is good but from time to time, then at some point knead all belongings perks.
Thank you for such a detailed response, but it would suffice to say that the perks need to search through the COE, as the armor was previously added, taking in the calculator 10, or 9 if using Grouped (which I always use, because using regular search 3-4 values constantly finds) and the resulting value (of type such 1D31EDD5020) insert already in pPerk'and (1,2,3,4).
In General as I suggested at the outset Apparently I somewhere missed something or not activated..., then no problem, quickly, all the perks replaced:
Spoiler
Just before today's release of the continuation of Atlantis DLC)
Spoiler

A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19

melvinov
You should always read the description, everything I describe in detail, the description that is was done in the month of November)

m
melvinov 13.09.19

AlexanderYA
I wonder how many times over time/versions of the editor edited the description and added a new row?) I will remind, in the beginning, the right way was, many suffer even with the duplication of gear, not to mention the correct perks (and crap with the hold of a ship), but apparently all is forgotten, or to remind you agrisa on the tow bar, allegedly he is not the author of the table, but simply an imposter of some kind:)
Now when the description was left in a previous thread, and in the new it is not (was not) at all... Yes, even now many people somehow obsessed with rabies perks, but now, through our dialogue, it was clear.