3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abrdockfar 03.12.19 05:30 am

The optimization of the game (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Judging from the presentation is the Origins of the square.
But the engine is the same, and the graphics will be slightly improved.
What do you think will be the optimization in the game? Because Origins was poorly optimized, to whom, and still is!
209 Comments
Sort by:
U
U1traMagnum 03.12.19

I have not played , according to play then let's discuss ))

J
Jay C 03.12.19

At the end of next week most only play, and he was going to discuss here the skin not killed a bear !

V
VICH68 03.12.19

Cheburashka
correctly, quickly build all possible topics, and then you here to beat started

A
ARIOSA 03.12.19

RestlinM
it to each not yet released the game creates a theme. Scores from PG they are, I love smart-ass

C
Cheburashka 03.12.19

VICH68
I'm trying for PG. The subject is very necessary because people have different configs of computers and do not know how to go who :)))

I
Igor 86 03.12.19

Do you think pull system Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10 Ghz video card GT635 2 gig...

M
Marvelosi 03.12.19

Cheburashka

The developers themselves said that the game is about the formation of the Templars, not the assassins. About Assassins was in origins. They wanted to keep it a secret to the players themselves saw everything, but the storm is not adequate shouting is not a Assassin anymore, was forced to reveal the plot of the game.

Who at the moment is already confirmed this.

Solarpaw.The hero closer to the middle of the game, already understands that there is no escape, and policies and approval of the knights Templar, it is a hopeless part of his life.

R
RumerG 03.12.19

Pfff.....16 gigs operatives, Monique 75Hz fullhd, 1080 ti, fx 8350, so that everything goes))))

R
RestlinM 03.12.19

Cheburashka
Here is UNKNOWN. Come and find out what is now the bread to knead.

z
zolthan 03.12.19

RestlinM
Most importantly the fan Gagne throw and catch an umbrella to hide)

D
Dimchik94 03.12.19

Throw the VM Denovo and protekt from the game , then there will be optimize.
#Of PROTIVANOV

U
U1traMagnum 03.12.19

Good news guys optimize games will be like in the origins in exactly )) http://www.playground.ru/games/assassins_creed_odyssey/
You can simply compare http://www.playground.ru/games/assassins_creed_origins/

U
U1traMagnum 03.12.19

vane.ru
If you say pirates of the Fuckers , and you're the coolest bought the game for 2K-4K , this means that you don't think about the consequences in the game , such as game optimization , Yes she has good optimization but like origins and it means your ass will burn , suddenly there is a mistake you will crash or will not start and you poor it tuhal bobla , it is better to wait 5-10 months and try your PC on pirated version and then make a conclusion whether to buy the game !! And you say that pirates of the Fuckers and the who are you ?

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 03.12.19

U1traMagnum
I didn't want to offend the pirates because the pirate I don't want to buy the game for 2K that I don't pass I mean that licesnce think so when the game goes live and when it is hacked then they begin to burn farts really read the comments of such personalities as YamyyYamyy

M
Metalist1925 03.12.19

AmonRah
fx 8350 overclocked?

R
RumerG 03.12.19

Metalist1925
No)

p
plutikov55 03.12.19

U1traMagnum
do you even know what is the refund?, steam and uplay it.

U
U1traMagnum 03.12.19

vane.ru
Well, if you're a pirate to forgive the first time but the important thing is not to offend anyone , litsushnikov is also better not to offend then they answered, we slander , we are smarter ))

U
U1traMagnum 03.12.19

plutikov55
I know but if you don't have time for a few days all the money does not return , and the game draws you in well, or if your Internet is bad and will ship 3-4 days and you Ochotona to try the game and don't know how many days the deadline is the return then what ?

M
Metalist1925 03.12.19

AmonRah
then, the probability that comfortable going very low