3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bushmaster 03.12.19 06:06 am

Fishing (Far Cry 5)

People!!!! tell me how to catch fish in the job Ragnar terrible( if one took place) can't figure out how to catch(((
42 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablonos 03.12.19

MR.Proper1990
Buy a fishing rod. Throw into the hole. Right-click the cut watching as the fish swim to the float at the appropriate time hit the left button and hooking. And then harassed in real life that would be making sure the fishing line does not become red.
How to wear down a big fish - ask for the folder, he will be pleased.

b
bushmaster 03.12.19

Diablonos
the fact of the matter is that the bait at every twirl, and zero sense

D
Diablonos 03.12.19

MR.Proper1990
You need to turn in the opposite direction from the movement of the fish holding the right mouse button. Smatyvay it from 30 seconds to 2 minutes, you will still be able to get her out.

M
MakeHtosh 03.12.19

And if the fish (the expert)and my rod breaks constantly,the better the rod is locked because you need to get the job with that fucking fish(expert))))?

g
gfcnjh3 03.12.19

MakeHtosh
Experts (Golden, brown trout, etc.) to be caught on the usual bait normally, a maximum of 5 minutes of torment, but the Admiral about an hour tried to get came out, spat canceled quest through the game menu and walked away. While old Betsy unlocks the Admiral's campaign not to fish.

b
bushmaster 03.12.19

gfcnjh3
how to cancel quest???

B
Bobrik0903 03.12.19

MR.Proper1990
Just go to menu and there is a point to quit the job

v
vitalik2187836 03.12.19

gfcnjh3
In the Admiral is supposedly a side quest? Or the plot? Just was already interested in the campaign mode do not pass at all, until the full flow and research everything.

g
gfcnjh3 03.12.19

vitalik2187836
Extra mission. Gives Siklar Shop Dylan's House of rods in the location of Jacob.

K
KilimanJaro 03.12.19

MakeHtosh
Podseti fish, yet fishing line green grip right clueso and drive in the opposite direction as soon as the line turns yellow, release the right key and let the fish swim freely as soon as the line turns green again press the right key, usually at this point, the fish jumps out of the water tired, and so done a few times. The point is that you just need to wait this way for 30 seconds or more (depending on the fish) until it tired, and then quietly without tension fishing line to pull out of the water. Just are fish from which the monofilament begins to redden and you need time to let go of the line and even a fishing rod to guide in the direction where the fish is trying to swim

M
MakeHtosh 03.12.19

KilimanJaro
Thanks for the info,I already have left open the last rod

n
no gamer 03.12.19

I can't find where the house of fishing poles ?

E
EPICtWINk 03.12.19

gfcnjh3
Before the Admiral out, it is necessary that the fishing line two or three times broke. Then you can Pul it out

g
gfcnjh3 03.12.19

EPICtWINk
I already pulled and Yes to catch the Admiral really simple rod. However with the banks went and sat in the boat, caught her. Line how eager do not remember, but no more than two times for sure.

I
Ilya Lyapin 03.12.19

guys,where perch are found?

P
PILOT82T 03.12.19

Ilya Lyapin
In the course of the game,and in the lower right corner of the map.

l
lyaga11 03.12.19

shut game download final fantasy 15 free there the fishing is better. delete this Callas parkeresque ! because even if you learn to fish you all the time will interfere with the mad that you shoot!

d
davidrf 03.12.19

And where to take the bait? Not in the store... Maybe I do not understand?

E
EPICtWINk 03.12.19

davidrf
It is necessary to first skill to open, then in the selector, along with a fishing rod, the bait is chosen

d
davidrf 03.12.19

EPICtWINk
Thank you!