3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zvelya 03.12.19 06:06 am

Rain in the tomb Mistrulli (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

The main puzzle was, went upstairs, but in the tomb, there are 2 places with chests (the one near the puzzle with the sphere, before the second you need to jump on two vines), where you have to use the lanterns on the vine. Naturally prevents rain and it is unclear how to work around it. Someone knows what to do?
2 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 03.12.19

Not understand any of the areas in question can only guess.
Remember the overgrown chest near the place of meditation(next to the guard still standing) , next to the chest is creeper. In this chest you need to throw lights from the bridge. If you stand next to this chest,you need a bridge should be visible.
Do you remember the place where there is a gate and rain ,above the gate has a window that can be opened and through the window to throw the lamps.
In some places in the Bush outside are the lights if the open capacity on L2( or LT on the Xbox controller) , then use it.

I
Ivan Urgant 03.12.19

zvelya
If I understand you correctly, then immediately after receipt of the attraction, when you go to solve the puzzle with the sphere, bottom left is grass, and being on the bridge where you can turn gravity you need straight from the bridge to throw the lamp down on the grass
About a hole in which it is necessary to throw described the Brave sailor. These, by the way, two. One on the bottom right, if you look at the not yet broken bulb with the sphere, and the second, where it should be using 2 Lian across the Gulf.
There is first shut off the gravity, and after this in the mouth throw the lantern.