3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angmar87 03.12.19 06:08 am

It was difficult to make a beautiful woman with a two-handed sword? (Lost Ark)

What idiot thought that linking gender to class is a great idea. Why are you making me play for the guy, if I love two-handed swords? This MMORPG or where such a genre implies that you can afford any gender and any class. This is not a Moba.

I want to play for a beautiful woman - it is important for me and that she was a super-hottie with awesome ass, chest, waist and angelic face.

Why did you shove me class with the brass knuckles, do you think I'm on the knuckles had dreamed all his life or what?

Why did you let me shove my spear, the spear is a weapon for peasants.
I just want slick, cool chick that will be all clubbing a two-handed sword.
5 Comments
Sort by:
80th 03.12.19

Maybe it's better to write to the developers of the game ???

M
MakeHtosh 03.12.19

Angmar87
Not at the koment

A
Angmar87 03.12.19

Who does knuckles like? You know a lot of people who wanted to run and beat everyone with brass knuckles? As possible when you run the bottom of to do.
Where long swords? Where is the sword and shield? Where the long bow?

Fuck you shove your rifle? To shoot a rifle - absolutely not what I think of when you imagine a fantasy.

A
Angmar87 03.12.19

How was it possible to tie the floor to the class in MMORPGs? Why is it so important to you ? Less work to do? Less animations?

Yes, you are better mobs then the less animations make. Nobody cares about mobs, but my character never spit will not.

You have all the animations there are, just do that instead of the guy two-handed sword twirling woman. What is difficult? You live in what year ?

You Koreans or something? Koreans should be the main source of supply, beautiful women, fuck you guys shove. We men of the sea, in all games, we're brutal men, we women need a beautiful.

a
antonrogov 03.12.19

Eightieth
MakeHtosh
His mind is clouded by anger. He isn't thinking straight and don't know what they do.