3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew Nash 03.12.19 06:08 am

Impression of the game (Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts)

Good day to all! Well, actually, as you are such snipers?
Personally I judge the quality of games only in the Wild Hunt and РДР2. Snipers somehow not gone. 20 minutes of pirates and I realized that the bar for quality there is no smell. But I think fans of casual under the Pleasure strong will go))
55 Comments
Sort by:
S
SergeyKorolev 03.12.19

How did you manage to compare a stealth first-person shooter with RPG and рдр2. Why not GTA 5?
It's your first game Ghost Warrior?

A
Anton Martynyuk 03.12.19

Now not so easy as in the previous parts it is necessary to estimate the trajectory of the bullet to find targets missed, consider the corpse

a
atmaROZ 03.12.19

Simulator crap. Here and Fling will not save)

s
shhelkun 03.12.19

Anton Martynyuk
Not so easy to sniper elite 4 , on max difficulty without prompting... and then dots for Pulaski and 200-300 meters painted on the gold piece in this range is generally not necessary or what to estimate.

l
legusor 03.12.19

Andrew Nash wrote:
Personally I judge the quality of games only in the Wild Hunt and РДР2
Bob, 6 years old.

K
KAPRAL27 03.12.19

Give my useless opinion about Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts. The game idea is good, but the game is spoiled for reproach. Even on the first mission too many buttons and features, through binoculars mounted in the mask, the scanner, bait, type of bullets, turret, and other. And most importantly when firing without holding the breath the sight of sausage so it's like it gave up the epileptic at the time of the seizure, not in one of the games I didn't see that the sight is so much rocked. Take for example Sniper Elite there the sight is almost fixed even without breath hold, and most importantly on the easy difficulty level, Sniper Elite is not taken into account the ballistics of bullets, this game has no difficulty level without ballistics, you can't just aim at the forehead and fire. And again, enemies are pretty smart, even on the first difficulty level, I shot at a target depth of the cave, and I somehow after 300 meters still burned. Personally I'm not terribly comfortable with such a swing to play, and even with ballistics. I specifically included an easy difficulty level
what would simply no tension to shoot....Yeah shooting. I slept inside the cave for 300 meters of the target. They had to carry a ballistic examination of something to find out where I shoot, not just shoot at me from the Kalash without sight. In their first sniper this same problem was, the enemies are very smart and apt, I'm from the sniper rifle barely got into the whole, and they are from the Kalash generally are without sight come to me.

A
Andrew Nash 03.12.19

SergeyKorolev
I'm not comparing these games in the same genre or context. There is a level of quality, where the developers have taken care of many small details and a buffoon, which is very much like the addon kruzisa and sniper 3, where about anything nobody cared. Feel the difference?
What's wrong? I can't compare the quality?

A
Andrew Nash 03.12.19

legusor
Very nice, Bob! Me Andrew)

g
gekans 03.12.19

even the training is not finished , the technique of aiming a complete ass .

k
kosstyan 03.12.19

gekans
same crap!!!

A
Anton Martynyuk 03.12.19

shhelkun
SEVERELY, EVEN THE VERY FIRST CONTRACT I DAMN WITH THIS VIRUS CAN NOT PASS
DUE TO THE FACT THAT THREE PUNCHES AND I'M POISONED

h
hamshut 03.12.19

The game is good, but really the aim should be pinned.

s
status1 03.12.19

People and how to change it. I'm pendosovsky play and I would like a native and powerful

S
S.t.e.n 03.12.19

Was the first contract... Well..this. Scrap to go around the bases. In sniper position -you can still shooting. For free -come for a change, and that...contract per day because of boring.
status1
In the game folder look for the Notepad file hlm, there change English in Russian as usual.

c
ctrax 03.12.19

small map + sector loading,
REP bots only if the player is in the area of the contract,
cool long shots 500+ is simply not possible and purposely blocked by the landscape maps, the average range of 150m, it is finally not the work of a sniper.
AI is stupid even on max difficulty.
bugs bugs can be corrected, and can, as always will score.
even 3rd part was pesochna than this sandbox.

S
Sargarus 03.12.19

Better pereproyti sniper elite any part than this dross to play.

V
VIPn1 03.12.19

This is a single game. As stated by the authors, in the future, the game will be the multiplayer mode.
And how is this game not going into software technology? The map is drawn, the world ( very well ). Mark the point of the task where you press E. Are placed toy soldiers-enemies on the map. The essence of the game is to get to the point of the task, killing the enemy on the road. What would you like to diversify the game and motivate the player is introduced to gradually increase the number and improve the gadgets ( of weapons ). That would lengthen the game, quests scattered around the map, tasks must still search in the area, and then return to the extraction point. Those have got to go around the area, no wonder it drew.
Therefore, uniformity in a single game is a manifestation of technology games with multiplayer.
Specifically in this game I am not satisfied with the menu of the player, the calculation of a bullet. With the hit point for me was better (it's only a game ). Actually went through the game with interest.

g
gloccc 03.12.19

IMHO it is necessary to compare with the latest Hitman , only the Hitman is a great game unlike this game + the difference is that in sniper first person

c
condros 03.12.19

Guys, it did nothing to compare actually, the project is unique, with analogues fact is not. Except that the previous part of the series. Hence Haight from all who do not understand the genre of sniper tactical stealth first person shooters.

e
edeleif 03.12.19

If you take the corpse and carry it away, but not hidden in a special place, and just throw it away, the corpse reappears where I dragged him. Did not understand - this is a bug or a feature.