3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dymfuuu 03.12.19 06:08 am

Tips for beginners to play this game and not bought (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

First, do NOT buy this for 3500 rubles and above! This is a good project, but never a masterpiece. The game is pretty short, even with the collection of everything. Judging by the reviews, almost everyone regretted it. Wait for discounts, for your own good. There are certainly more tor...

Okay, let's move on to the game itself. A few things you need to know from the very beginning:

1. The game is similar to Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. But in this game you can't parry every attack enemies during their combos and to reflect every Blaster shot back. Instead, the unit needs to clamp in such moments, or to leave the attack after a parry. But if you have a double-sided sword, when timely hold block all the Blaster shots fly back at the shooter.
Besides, if you are knocked down, cal can beat while he gets up and there is nothing you can do about it. You may well be stunned with blows to death. Quite dishonest.
So I suggest to think twice if you decided to play the game on one of the last two levels of difficulty, the more rewards you for it still no give.

2. Bleeding in the Fallen order is quite simple and you can easily get all the skills unless you run the plot completely ignoring the study of the world. To pick up the echoes and scan all in a row is quite useful, not only for Laura, but also to fill strips of experience.
In the game 10 lacelock, but access to them will only open as you progress through the story and gain new abilities. Highly suggest to watch the video with their location, otherwise there is a high chance that by the end of the game stimulants you will only have 3 or 4.

3. Speaking of abilities. The game is made according to the canons metroidvania, so explore everything from the start nobody will give you. Access to many places is blocked due to lack of cal abilities, receive according to the story, and while we will not have a double jump (the last ability, and it is better to have climbing gloves) to collect all the location will not work.
The main problem with this one is the complete lack of ability to teleport between the fires and even an option to quickly return to the ship the same way. And the elevators-cutting is a very long ride. In addition, the progress is saved only at the points of meditation. Or after cutscenes nor after the flight between the planets, or after activation of the echo, and after you have it sit.
In this regard, to save a lot of time, carefully plan the route on holocare, don't forget to open cutting, do not exit the game without sitting down at the checkpoint and think thrice if you want to go to fork investigations into non-storyline not having the above abilities.

4. Well, the most useless things in the game. Boxes (not counting the yellow out), plant seeds and baglik companion.
The drawers are the exclusively items for customization of the lightsaber coloring for the clothing of the protagonist, his robot and ship. It does not give you absolutely nothing except change appearance, especially since the starting coloring is quite good. Collect them only if you really need it. The same with the seeds of plants exclusively visual.

Spoiler

Beglik (cute bug-eyed creature with Bogeno) may be taken by cal on Board the ship. Brand unrevealed character in the game. He constantly hides in the vents of the ship and even really see myself does not. Or caress the animal, nor feed, nor show his team it is impossible. Everything you will be about it baglike recall is a replica of the companions of the hero and his squeak of ventilation. Which is a pity.

Spoiler

I hope these tips will help you get a more enjoyable gaming experience, save money, time and nerves on this game. Let the force be with you!

Spoiler
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
A_jak 03.12.19

About the 3rd paragraph: some places are still blocked until the receipt of some skill of Force.

D
Dymfuuu 03.12.19

A_jak
If it is about the skill tree, then there's nothing needed to collect everything. And double jump is the last we get in the story, the ability of cal.

I
Ivan Urgant 03.12.19

On the first point:
with dual sword you can reflect enemies all the shots, if the parry was recorded at least 1 shot. This feature of the dual sword.

g
gamer_z 03.12.19

the game is cool. I pass on the highest difficulty level. already played 32 hours (!!!) Short? Hmm, I wouldn't say that. I passed Sleeping Dogs in 30 hours. And here I am stuck in one place and think that 40 hours will eventually be. Nefiga is not enough. Of course this is tes and not ведьмак3 where people make 1000000000000000 hours, but damn it, there is no open world and heaps of side quests. SO, 30-40 hours is very good.

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

gamer_z wrote:
already played 32 hours (!!!) Short?
So you can pass in different ways. If you stagnate in one place 20 hours replaying the same battles, can 100 playing hours to get, but if you throw a from the total time all the slag on protoplena and replay, the figures are clearly much less.

g
gamer_z 03.12.19

vitalik76
what prituplenija? you called me stupid? Lol
I took Ancharted 4 on the highest difficulty level. It is generally the most difficult game in the world
I'm not stupid

g
gamer_z 03.12.19

vitalik76
I'm a connoisseur of video games. and I know whereof I speak

S
S.t.e.n 03.12.19

gamer_z
At first I also thought you were blunt, but you've proved me wrong. Respect.

d
darkpromo 03.12.19

gamer_z
I would so bragged about if it was a one-armed

A
A_jak 03.12.19

Dymfuuu
Force Push and Force Pull required to pass some places, especially secrets. And get them later in the story.

V
Voin Morgota 03.12.19

Well, just have to do one save at the beginning and that would be the death with the prologue started. It will be a game for thousands of hours.

D
Dymfuuu 03.12.19

A_jak
Without them you will not get a double jump. So the Push and Pulling you get used to, obviously.