3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 03.12.19 06:09 am

Guide about how to earn early in the game (just started) (No Man's Sky)

No Mans Sky - Next ... update which changed everything! Quick guide on how to earn good money early in the game. Very important for the survival mode!

5 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 03.12.19

And yet, it is best to collect them, standing astride one of the eggs, so a pack you do not touch.

B
Booblk 03.12.19

Eggs Horror is certainly fun and dynamic, but there is a way much easier.
Way off the whole point of the farm money and partially reduces interest in the game,
therefore try and use it at your own risk.
Spoiler
Relevant for version 1.55:

1. Fly to the station and choose any expensive resource (for example - technological module);
2. Buy and immediately sell it to a cost reduction in...-79 -80%;
3. Buy full backpack and hold of this product and jump through the teleport to another station and sell all the goods flying traders (that would not ruin the economy of the system);
4. Repeat item 1 until you get bored.

V
Voin Bob 03.12.19

watched a bunch of VIDOS, here and there told their secrets of raising dough, but quite by accident on the 5th or 6th undertaking, and in one of them I played over 50 hours (erased in the end), got on a planet where the relic spawns, if such a planet to scan from Space written on it among the resources of the Ancient Bones...

I have over 5 hours dug already at 35 million Units, and I'm not only doing this, but going through the campaign mode, so look for a planet with Ancient bones and you will be happy in Units, with nanites and no problems at all, they're pouring out all the cracks literally.

S
Siniy Kot 13.11.20

1.install 3 pieces of S scanner modules on the multitula and scan until blue (400k per animal and up to 100k per plant, stones ignored)
2. there is a bunch of guides to the quart of shit in pieces for 5-50kk, but the easiest-quick to rush through the quests of terminals on the base, build a farm with plants and for drawings that will give on quests in these very terminals, to cut banal cucumbers in the niches of 150,000 hundreds of hundreds
that the funniest-ways for 100 years but still work, which means that so conceived and will not rule, means reliable

H
Hydrolisk 11.05.22

you can put several cleaners on the base (medium or large) and distill bleach
salt -> chlorine
chlorine + oxygen -> fucking bleach
We buy oxygen everywhere we see it and sell a lot of bleach to flying pilots. I almost forgot about money.