3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Papochka...YYY 03.12.19 06:09 am

Mission Packs (Quake 2)

well, first and probably the last :) I'm interested in the Quake 2 Mission Pack 2 - GROUND ZERO where can I download this great including all 10 types of weapons from original quake and 8 new weapons more...
195 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 03.12.19

Here, uploaded the addon on filefactory.com, download ;)

Quake 2 MP2 - Ground Zero (40 mb) - link not working

P
Papochka...YYY 03.12.19

Wow thank you ! Hey...why such a small size of 40 MB in maringovich networks of Edonky found 490 MB )))

A

Gee 490 )) this is probably the video size 450 mb (proha well yet) stuck in the archive

Pak0.pak in folder rogue is a little more than 100 mb. Compress it just before 40
PS
if what to put, ask me ;)

R
Revival 03.12.19

Where to download Quake 2 ISO (complete with all commercials) ? On fullgames.ru link does not work, and in other places I found. And for Q2: The Reckoing will not give a link ?

A

I knew that once in this thread someone asks about a century'a :)

Well, here he is:

MP1 Quake 2 - The Reckoning (34 mb) - link no longer works

PS
q2 Reckoning Launcher (for those who may have problems with running)

A

Here is another mission pack ;)

Quake 2 Mission Pack - The Armageddon Device (11 mb)

R
Revival 03.12.19

Thank You A. Soldier.
I uploaded and extracted in the directory q2, only one problem - how to run the addon Reckoing?

A

As with any other addon that does not include a bat file. Namely:

1. create a shortcut to the program quake2.exe
2. move it on desktop
3. open the shortcut properties
4. in this case, write the following:
in the target field, where is given the full address of the program +set game arena
Will look like this:
C:GAMES\QUAKE2\quake2.exe +set game arena

For clarity, see picture (click on it):
Free-Image-Hosting-at-www.ImageShack.us

R
Revival 03.12.19

Now I have Q2 installed, Reckoning MP as you said, the game runs, and the rollers at the start, only when you start to play - not run of the map (Can't find maps/xswamp.bsp)
How to fix the problem ?

A

The archive had exactly the unzip to folder quake2. Then there would a reckoning folder, where inside will be a file Pak0.pak (88.9 mb). In this file there is a folder maps, it xswamp - the first map of this addon.

To see what is inside a Pak file, you need the program Pak Explorer (62kb)

To be clear, here's a picture:
Free

A

One of the pictures shows the properties of the shortcut that launches the addon Zaero ;)

Quake 2 Mission Pack - ZAERO (35 mb) (download from PG)

And here is the best mission pack for Quake2 of all, Pax Imperia! New weapons, monsters and items to destroy vrazhin.

Quake 2 Mission Pack - Pax Imperia (29 mb)
To run Pax Imperia, we need a new game engine - Knightmare Engine (5 mb), without which the play Pax impossible. In the instructions you will find how to install it.

R
Revival 03.12.19

xswamp.bsp in pak0.pak/maps/ there and installed everything correctly, but the map never starts...
It may be the case in the Q2 ? Version downloaded from Internet (231 MB with patch 3.20)

A

Perhaps that version is.. left. Try it in the shop (or owner) to buy Quake 2 and reinstall. Just if you did everything correctly, the problem with downloading the maps should not be.

Alternative:
raspakuj Pak.pak from the folder reckoning (the program PakExplorer). This will display all the appropriate folders maps, models, sound and other. Probably not a game that can somehow read info from the pack? Try to do so and then accomplish your goal here, turned out or not.

Second option: start normal Quake 2. Down the console, write game dead island, then after a moment of downloading of the directory century'a (the background should be changed), write map xswamp.

And another question: this problem is only with the expansion pack The Reckoning? Other downloaded/installed? With the others no problem?...

PS
I have the entire Quake 2 is 3.5 GB, 39000 files :)) a Lot of things installed

R
Revival 03.12.19

I tried option 2: after the command game century console background has changed and xswamp.bsp and other maps of q2:RC is already loaded. I noticed that in the generated label where the parameter +set game reckoning, background console in the usual quake 2 (with q) and after the command game century the console has become of Reckoning'a. This game and gameplay videos through the shortcut loaded from the addon, and the console was left of q2, and therefore does not load the map addon. How to fix it, so it will not write to game century ?

A

There is an option. Can send to you on soap the shortcut to the program with ready-made settings. All that is required of you is to tell me now (here) the exact address quake2.exe

R
Revival 03.12.19

to Soldier A.
Now the game starts without problems.
Thank you very much!

PS Now Ground Zero try to download :)

P. P. S. And that covista label for the parameter +disconnect (after +game reckoning)

R
Revival 03.12.19

Some reason Ground Zero with filefactory.com not swinging.
The archive weighs when downloading 16 bytes (must 39 MB) and writes that the archive is corrupted and the download stops.
As soon as did not try - nothing shakes.
This is me with ads. something or on the website faulty ?

A

Don't know why, but for example Armageddon Device swinging well, but Ground Zero is something buggy. I have no idea. Try different times of day, over HTTP and FTP too.
Also try to use some download Manager. For Example, ReGet Deluxe, Flashget, Download Manager...

+disconnect at the end of the string removes the logo when you start the game (IdLog.cin) and leaves only the console. So convenient

R
Revival 03.12.19

Tried Ground Zero in different ways and at different times to rock - nothing comes out.

PS And Q2:Zaero is also not swinging.

A

no idea why, probably something with their host is not so... Then I'll upload to another host. www.sendspace.com

Here is the link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/x0nqse the link does not work