3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tim90 13.09.19 09:57 pm

Evolution (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

It may have already resolved this issue, but I have not found. Anyways can someone explain how it works, I've taken three of evolution right now, somewhere in the 5.5 million years, but never understood. The first two times, I have evolved into a new phase, and thus lost tribe still remained, one monkey appeared randomly in the place, I thought well, maybe it should, but the third time I moved to a new stage has been spawned randomly in the place, but with the whole tribe except for children, so why can I th in the early times was done wrong or in the past? And every time they are looking for new monkeys hominids, and my looks unchanged.
3 Comments
Sort by:
d
digitalkid 13.09.19

tim90
Weird.
- Evolutionary leap leaves part of the pack, but moves to a random place, fix the mutation and zeroes of loose neurons.
- A change of generations squander 15 years, so that old individuals die, adults get older, and the babies grow up. If there was one cub, just after the change of generations, and will one adult.
SOR, I can not understand the question.

t
tim90 13.09.19

digitalkid
So I can't understand was made today by fourth evolution, the pack again to the left, but the first two times disappeared all except for one, maybe a bug XS.

y
yar1097 13.09.19

tim90
You should appear with a tribe elsewhere. What you were left alone, this is a bug.