3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serega1121 03.12.19 06:17 am

Who first start playing? (Resident Evil 2)

Is there a significant difference for someone to start a company, and someone to continue?
15 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Resident 03.12.19

serega1121
Seasoned gamers recommend starting cheese, and continue to Hanko.

m
merry_Den 03.12.19

serega1121
If the company is built on the principle of the original, then no, all companies pass. For each hero - 2 version of passing.

I
IceMuse 03.12.19

Here , I came to the forum and saw sobsno a question which he set... Write that 4 campaigns ? what is it like ? And what a campaign, launched after the passage? (Hank) Explain the popularity please.

s
saa0891 03.12.19

IceMuse wrote:
Write that 4 campaigns ? what is it like ? And what a campaign, launched after the passage? (Hank) Explain the popularity please.

Although in the remakes, they probably all it will expand and slightly processed.

s
serega1121 03.12.19

merry_Den wrote:
For each hero - 2 version of passing.
That is, the game is designed for 2 pass? For example, first Leon, Claire, and then Claire-Leon.

F
Fobosre5 03.12.19

IceMuse
Well, as I watched the game, they say that Yes indeed 4 companies. To start for someone sort of a matter of taste. (Though like in the original canonical for Claire in the beginning to play) I suppose for Leon will. The second company is not substantially complementary to the first company of another character. For example as I understand you went for the Leon first company, campaign 2 for Claire complements the first companiion. Then after promodini the major opens the campaign for Khanka (4-surviving in the original) that tells the story from the fighter Umbrella.
Popravte if something goes wrong.

I
IceMuse 03.12.19

Fobosre5
It turns out Leon-Claire and Claire-Leon, plus Hank ?

F
Fobosre5 03.12.19

IceMuse
Spoiler

I
IceMuse 03.12.19

Fobosre5
Thank you!

u
urist666 03.12.19

For tofu!

I
IOne86 03.12.19

In the original there are 4 scenarios passing.

If we start to play for Leon, his script is called Leon A. After the passage of this script becomes available to the script Claire B. conversely, if we start to play for Claire, the scenarios are respectively called Claire A and Leon B.

In scenario B the action takes place in parallel to scenario A, starting in a different location, changing the location of quest items, new locations, etc.

Scenarios of Leon and Claire in terms of levels, quest items, etc., differ little as a scenario, Leon B and Claire B. Scenarios A and B differ strongly.

The plot is different in all 4 scenarios.

I liked the story of Claire Rather than Claire B, so I usually start to play for Claire, and then played for Leon.

Although scenarios A and B were different, didn't feel that scenario B is completely parallel to the scenario And the characters in both scenarios solved the same puzzles. In the remake, the developers sort of promised to fix it and make more differences between the scenarios.

In the original after passing the script And the game offered to make a save game with scenario B, downloading it, we started to pass the scenario B. In the remake seems to be the choice from the main menu of alternative scenario after completion.

l
legusor 03.12.19

the classics start
leon A
claire B

O
Odin1997 03.12.19

Fobosre5
Leon - 1st, Claire 2nd (the original was)

20MIRAI02 03.12.19

Fobosre5
HAHA CAPCOM FOR NYUFAGOV BEGINNERS EVEN SUCH ACHIEVEMENTS AT THE END OF THE GAME DO NOT GIVE

a
alexanderfox 03.12.19

IOne86
The first canonical game script for Claire(A),the second in Leon(B).in the story a lot of references to these two options.