3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 03.12.19 06:52 am

Micro friezes who removed? (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

Actually, reading the threads, I see that I am not the one... there are micro freezes, especially in new locations or on the same planet , but in the new areas of drawdown right up to 17-25 fps ( in videos as well) frieze ~ 1-3 seconds then all is normal, average fps 55-80 + in this range.. well he can't drop to 20 is a nonsense.. in other projects there is no such fierce jump down and just freezes the slide show Ala.. Bank - 1070, I7 4790, 16 gb...
Even the NVIDIA panel says all put into epic, by the way, I was reduced to high - the same result, in epics the same thing .. it turns out the settings don't matter.. and th with friezes to play or..
torrent edition so all the patches are not placed with the machine and so check Varick..
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kokoprime1991 03.12.19

4Анреал, its fun. Podgruzka when moving between locations as a step, i.e. step over you and she pogruzhaet all sharply in front of your nose, which causes MicroProse... it's not what you have a PC, and that's just a joke how they would do the load, thus this kind of optimization (our favorite for beggars with animals -_- ) for make the game fully open world, she would have ate more resources noooo such jokes would not exist(of course I speak with a bias PC but do bias not in the PC including will have to accept)...
To alleviate the fate you made the textures on HIGH(not EPIC!!!) and shadows (HIGH and AVERAGE) the difference in picture will not be well, if not be stupid 5 minute cous eyes to look out for -_- + is taken literally and disable ALL but necessary for the game - origin\Steam and the game itself, all sorts of browsers, boosters, trainers -_-, players(all sorts of AIMA\Goga\Put players-Dada like penny and eats) and other HACK! The antivirals to give the trust folder and the game EXE (if you have the opportunity to play OFF-line to cut off the AntiVir with firewall validation). To do defragmentation, if you scrap the entire disk(and preferably), you can be stupid in the game folder in the same SmartDefrag from Jobitem.
Well more too, alas, ringing.

K
Ksedom174 03.12.19

Kokoprime1991
Understand thank you) we have to wait from steam already sawn рдр2 and see how she is going to a PC or to cut new card))) 1080ти vtoryak or 2070 new , but doroteea)

l
legusor 03.12.19

specifically in this game MicroProse still does not clean.

E
Erontlop 03.12.19

Ksedom174
I was playing faster than these friezes were removed(Mat)

K
Kokoprime1991 03.12.19

Ksedom174
Ummm well if you're interested, I play on HIGH settings in this game on 1050 TI -_-

M
Metr72 23.03.21

Also, freezing is rare on any settings ... and so on the epic it keeps 50 fps on average

a
alxelas 23.03.21

I removed the friezes. The problem turned out to be anti-aliasing (thanks to the crooked optimization) which cannot be disabled from the game. Go to the nVidia (or Radeon) control panel and set anti-aliasing (there are several of them) to off (usually there is control from the application) and that's it - the friezes are gone.
PS disable antiviruses, defragmentation ... 21st century and you all believe in fairy tales ...

C
Cabbas 23.03.21

alxelas
I do not know where there are so many minuses. Playing on any freezel settings, removed the anti-aliasing as written - the friezes disappeared, ran through part of the plot calmly. Eh, if I had stumbled upon this advice earlier, and not in the fortress during a new game + with knocked out achievements

P
Pogosso_ 09.05.21

Kokoprime1991 stated
everything very correctly, I will add on my own that installation on an SSD helps almost as much as everything said above. The comment is late, but you never know, let one more hint hang here :)

x
xoxoll200 12.07.21

Pogosso_
I installed it on the SSD, but alas, it also freezes ............. I haven't experimented with anti-aliasing yet, I'll try .........

b
bylatko 28.08.21

it really works!

n
nnonna 26.09.21

bylatko
Do you have an official or a pirate? and what is the setup of the computer? I still have microfreezes!

P
Palych Rokov 24.11.21

Disabling anti-aliasing helps, it becomes, if not ideal, then it is much better all the same, I wonder if there is such a problem on amd cards. By the way, such garbage on some games at UE4 helps. The YE4 engine itself is great, but there are some krivoruchki that do not know how to work with it, so it turns out like this. The graphon in the game is actually good if that

I
IVAN20112X 19.01.22

alxelas
This is a fucking miracle. I thought in this game you can’t get rid of friezes. Already passed the game with severe sagging, but after turning off anti-aliasing in the game, only friezes remained when loading locations. Thanks for the info. I'll pass now as a white man

P
Palych Rokov 30.05.22

IVAN20112X UE4
engine tends to stutter in principle

b
bogdanzhuc 20.01.23

alxelas
And where can I remove this anti-aliasing on AMD, I have 6600 xt, but the friezes are just awful.
I have already re-read a ton of the Internet, there is nowhere to ask how to fix it, too, without a clue.

M
Mr_Dude090 20.01.23

bogdanzhuc
The very problem of micro freezes was caused by compiling shaders on the fly. This is the main problem of the Unreal Engine 4. You can try several options, but it will help partially:
1) Set the FPS limit of the game to 30 or 45;
2) Use DXVK or DXVK Async. The game will run in Vulkan render mode;
3) If it does not help, then download the Drogean's Custom.INI Kit program. Link to the program and instructions to search here - https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Jedi:_Fallen_Order
PS: The second option helped me a little. But possible short-term micro friezes in new locations of the game.

A
Ar4er2016 20.01.23

Mr_Dude090 The
advice of the user bylatko helped me, the friezes disappeared.

b
bogdanzhuc 20.01.23

Mr_Dude090
I tried the 3rd method, but it’s not clear where to poke anything. I downloaded it, but where to transfer it all, it’s not clear some [SystemSettings] part of pakchunk99-
Searching for these files in the game does not find anything.
In general, I found there how to remove anti-aliasing, changed something there, and it became much better, friezes disappeared every 15 seconds, but did not disappear completely, this is already progress.

But honestly, I want to try Drogean's Custom.INI Kit and change something there, but something is hard for me with this, I would be very grateful if you could help me with this.
I wanted to find help on other sites, but the game was released in 2019, and there is already no interest in it, but I just started playing it, as I heard this garbage seems to have been removed, but if the game is bought, the developers have stirred up something there, but I have a pirate and there is nothing unfortunately. Here I hope for your help with the program what and where to transfer.

M
Mr_Dude090 20.01.23

bogdanzhuc
1) First, download the Drogean's Custom.INI Kit program and unzip it to any free place on the HDD / SSD, except for the system one (where Windows is installed);
2) In the program folder itself, find and edit the DefaultEngine.ini file using the standard Notepad program;
3) Go to the DefaultEngine.ini file and add the line r.CreateShadersOnLoad=1 at the bottom of [SystemSettings] and save the changes, example:

4) Then run Create Config Pak.bat as administrator. The program will start in a small window and the process of converting the ini file to pak format will begin. Wait a bit for the conversion to complete, a pakchunk99-Mods_CustomMod_P.pak file will be created in the main program folder;
5) Then copy the pakchunk99-Mods_CustomMod_P.pak file itself into the "path to the game" example - e:GamesStarWarsJediFOSwGameContentPaks
6) Run the game as administrator.
PS: In the DefaultEngine.ini file itself, if you read a little, you can edit some effects: DoF (depth of field), blur, anti-aliasing, and so on. I haven't experimented with them yet:

Ar4er2016 wrote:
The advice of user bylatko helped me. The friezes disappeared.
Ar4er2016
Yes, this is another way to eliminate micro freezes. I have not tried it yet, but I read on various forums on the net that when anti-aliasing is turned off, a ghosting effect appears (the translucency of some models or sprites).