3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rossent 13.09.19 10:01 pm

Soapy texture (Gears 5)

I have a very soapy texture. Sharpness is at 30. All other settings blur off. All this problem? Who ever decided?
38 Comments
Sort by:
p
palkan225 04.11.20

Sashax35
The problem is the same

R
Rossent 04.11.20

Sashax35
palkan225
You have another problem. You have textures down to low quality fall. To do this, you need to put the streaming of textures on high quality, and the minimum phps to remove (No). I have a problem with smoothing. It's getting muddy.

E
EvilRabbit 04.11.20

the same problem, when aiming everything is kind of clear, but when the character just stands, the textures become as if soapy, wildly infuriating

Sirei Khramnik
didn't help

s
solidXsnake 04.11.20

Sashax35
the problem is the same, streaming optimization on different settings put, minimal phps removed, nothing helps, the feeling that on the minimalist textures should be better, generally soap, version with Windys Stor. I'm worth 650ti.

R
Rossent 04.11.20

solidXsnake
Well, of course, because of the graphics card. There is no free memory to load textures. Here at least 2gb should be had, and better 4gb.

P
Palych Rokov 04.11.20

I play 4k on the ultras, the soap is not and close where you soap see? So it's I have 43 inches of monique, on the more small there the more it can not be

So this is a roller still pressed to save pouring time in 1080r with 4k

g
gfnfeljlbr 04.11.20

the whole reason is that you swing on the torrents bottoms of the build so still go with HD textures?? Guessed?

n
nickSIA 04.11.20

It's strange to hear about soap in the game. Everything twisted on Ultra picture is excellent.

Spoiler

R
Rob williams 04.11.20

nickSIA
Tell me what computer you're playing on?

n
nickSIA 04.11.20

Rob williams
i7-3770k / 16Gb / GTX1070 / Win10 Pro (1903)

u
udavl 04.11.20

Sirei Khramnik
Tell the nuba where to get this fail? downloaded a broken version, but here's a file where to change, I can not find.

R
Rossent 04.11.20

nickSIA
I also have all the settings on the ultra twisted. I told you, not everyone has a problem. And I don't even know the reason. The smoothing in my game is broken. On the forums read that some people have the same problem. This is the first game in which the TAA smoothing is built and which does not turn off. He's the one that makes my picture murky. In Mortal Kombat 11 there was the same problem at the start. Only this problem was at all. A week later, everyone fixed. But at least there was a way to disable this smoothing. Here's a screen at the start of the mc. A similar problem in girs 5
Spoiler

i
igroman777 04.11.20

I also had soap textures, twisted there settings, on the ultras the game looked as if from the starting line x box360, decided to reinstall the wind, changed the bold for ten. And now the game looks like it should look beautiful. They're crookedly made under the setransition to the Windies 10.

V
VIPn1 04.11.20

Rossent
In modern games, developers introduce numerous shaders to implement a more realistic image. But "there is no taste and color of a comrade." The effect of "blurry" gives the saturation of the picture smog, fog, smoke. To improve, you can adjust the settings in the game menu, apply programs - image correctors like Reshade, fumble in the ini game file.

P
Panko 04.11.20

Rossent
he could not understand how it was for a long time: settings on "ultra" and everything in soap. Before the game, everything twisted to the maximum, and then began to change the settings to understand the reason. It turned out that the image was being obscured by the "surface blackout" option. I had it at 15 (maximum), but setting it on level 10 picture became clear. Further with the level of this setting did not experiment just in case - after that soap, which was, what is now looks quite good.

B
BelleMort 14.11.20

I've got seven winds. The textures of the armor and the rear were terribly blurred. Initially, everything twisted to the maximum.
Found a solution.
Along the way, C:Users ------'AppData'Local'Gears5"Saved"Config'PC'GameUserSettings.ini open the file by text editor and in the sg line. We're 0-by-five and that's it. I didn't touch any other settings and didn't change the dynamic resolution. Save, put a tick just to read. This option was responsible for the soapy textures.
If you want to change the settings during the game - the game will temporarily change texturequality and before the restart of the game again will be soap. So if you want to apply any settings - close the game - remove the tick only for reading - start the game - do the settings - close the game, repeat changes in the confit, save, put only to read - play.

i
ingysh_666 05.01.21

I will say right away:
1) turn off motion blur
2) anti-aliasing is not fully completed, set FXAA
3) turn off dynamic resolution
4) turn off vertical sync
and the rest of the graphics is at your choice

c
canceRnya 07.01.21

So you play on Exbox, not a bunch, and immediately the textures will cease to be soapy.