3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Biglittlemath 03.12.19 08:05 am

The cure of the Frisians (Probably!) (Metro Exodus)

Hello!

Dedicated to all those affected by Frisians, and to all those who thinks that this action may help them not to be in place thereof.

The game itself yet did not put, waiting for patches, and no hurry yet, but for things on the forum watching =)
've noticed that many people complain about the freezes even on powerful machines. How do I find the forum due to soft downloads CPU to 100% for some special complex" the locations and game situations. Spike forced a limit of 30 - 35 fps of course helps many people. But maybe there is another way where you will be able to play the same 60 fps, if your unit pulls, and no freezes.

This method I tested and advised on the forum users, and he helped many.
The same problem I saw in Dragon Age: Inquisition, when I played this game on a Phenom 955 or 9550, can't remember.

Only need to limit the maximum CPU usage to the game process. For this, I was then put through the task Manager the priority of the process of chesnica on low, and the maximum load dropped to 85 - 90% as far as I remember, and the freezes disappeared completely.

Try it and please be sure to accomplish your goal, perhaps due to the krivorukost developers even me with my 4790 will have to resort to this method. Pay for it — the average minus 3-4 fps maximum frame from which you can have.

P. S. Fun fact about krivorukost developers . If anyone remembers a project such as AC:Unity, then as I did, the owners of 2GB cards from Nvidia might notice that the game could randomly when you restart give different fps with a difference of 10-15 frames per negative. Then on the forums also have all bombed at developers, that's not counting the bugs, although personally I met only one in all the passage. But the truth is that the problem with the random drop in fps was because of Nvidia: so those in their drivers put a limit on the consumption of video memory to play ~1800mb that the game was short, and when this threshold is reached, the game, successful the download after some time dropping 300-400mb of textures in the RAM, and began the frieze. They cured under the guise of only to go out the fifth patch in my opinion.

What am I? Perhaps, here too not all so smoothly and not all the blame on the developed. Only time will tell.

P. P. S. And don't disable the paging file — it works slightly different as many think, and the amount of RAM depends. It is needed.
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Linch2000 03.12.19

I have a green card GTX 1070, installed the latest driver 419,17. The Frisians in the game. 60 FPS stable. Nothing was set up and did not. The game runs perfectly. Possible with the AMD cards have problems, I don't know.

g
gennaz 03.12.19

Linch2000
Look to his profile,he has a green card,and for AMD this can not be a priori, thanks to technology Enhanced sync and Freesync.

D
DemonXL1080 03.12.19

gennaz
Even now FreeSync is supported on NVIDIA cards, with the same monitor. So...

g
gennaz 03.12.19

DemonXL1080
That's right, the monitor,and we have a support video card and driver,i.e. we don't need to buy a monitor that supports Freesync with.

B
Biglittlemath 03.12.19

gennaz
In fact, that for Freesync from the Red, to G-Sync from the Green — need an appropriate monitor that supports this technology. The only difference is Red has introduced a technology known as open source and not require the manufacturers a royalty, unlike Green => Monitors with Freesync more accessible in price.

S
Siniy Kot 03.12.19

Jeez...That no new metro-and the issues are still the same...
This is a pattern: when it comes out, then the lion's share of cars are observed drawdown, friezes and lags, regardless of configuration. Fixes the whole thing usually somewhere in six months.
Just wait.
And there's denovo at the last moment shoved, that's why when I suggested that it is bad for the game-I need your help.
What? Funny to you now?

B
Biglittlemath 03.12.19

Optimization. Council. People, who have the opportunity, try and accomplish your goal, the game itself is not yet set: Read that TAA antialiasing which eats up the EPA and most of the image uses the pre-CPU frames from the buffer. Try using Nvidia Inspector Profile in the Maximum pre-rendered frames set to 1 or 0. Suddenly help to increase fps and remove the soap. But here the current of about results.

D
Dogmit 03.12.19

Biglittlemath
So maybe not everyone needs fast as lightning picture? I play with TAA, arranges easy semilunate image and the lack of ladders at the edges of objects.