3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks Art 03.12.19 08:07 am

Troubles with the launch of Metrofi (Metro Exodus)

Displays this error :
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maks Art 03.12.19

D
Dogmit 03.12.19

Maks Art
not see the error text, do a normal screenshot

Y
Yagor179 03.12.19

Perhaps not

V
Voin Bob 03.12.19

Dogma

to see everything perfectly right-clicking on picture and Open in a New Window

V
Voin Bob 03.12.19

Maks Art

And you wrote that the Previous launch was unsuccessful, if I Want to boot in the safe Mode

I have this happened when I changed settings Low Default, on the Middle and the Subway took off with the same inscription, Click Yes and she loaded herself on the new.

By the way, I 660GTX was doing these performances.

D
Dogmit 03.12.19

Voin Bob
Thanks, did not know that this is possible

M
Maks Art 03.12.19

Voin Bob
No, not writing . That way the error name revious launch was unsuccessful would you to start in safe mode

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

This error can also mean that the computer game does not pull, because below the low settings will not deliver.

V
Voin Bob 03.12.19

Maks Art

what you Wrote IS the TRANSLATION that I wrote earlier:

Previous launch was unsuccessful, if I Want to boot into safe Mode

Have you tried after that, click Yes?

And what happened if I tried. I'm already on another thread wrote that yesterday after updating the Driver even switched to Medium Settings, which was half of the card, and today came the Update for a new driver, but I do with it wait, times at Medium plays without crashes and freezes.

M
Maks Art 03.12.19

Voin Bob
I clicked Yes and then nothing happened .

M
Maks Art 03.12.19

vitalik76
Well, type 8 gig RAM 1050 video card, and only the stone ( processor ) does not fit the minimum requirements . Though the same Far Cru 5 I played normally. Even the wood on vidyuhi updated and installed the pack upgrade for Windows.

V
Vor Piratych 03.12.19

You need to remove from the game and a small video file but can't find the comment with the name of the file. The comments were in Rutare.

v
vitalik76 03.12.19

Maks Art wrote:
Well, type 8 gig RAM 1050 video card
Unfortunately at the moment 8гиг operatives is already very small. It is desirable to have at least 12. Similarly, the video card, Yes, the last effort she modern games on minimal pull. But you have to think about upgrading just iron.
Thief Pertici wrote:
small video file
What are we talking about the videos Intro or what? Video files have the extension webm.

V
Voin Bob 03.12.19

vitalik76
about the movie issue by the way, my very first run was a black screen and then a wild freezes in the Intro, I thought the game went, but then managed to lose an Intro to the main menu and then play, and with each new entry in the game just press E, as soon as there is the option to skip.

M
Maks Art 03.12.19

vitalik76
Well, as it is the minimum requirement and wrote 8 gigabytes of RAM , and video card 1050

M
Maks Art 03.12.19

Voin Bob
In short , the problem was that I had installed the program nvidia experience she added the game in your library and run it through steam . It should be removed . CHI HUH ?! CHI OR NOT TO CHI ?!

V
Voin Bob 03.12.19

Maks Art
I have steam, but it is NOT loaded with the startup Windows, I turned it off, and if I go to the game you bought, then go into steam, and nvideo experience I have. But he steam does not load by itself.

And I even disabled Internet play...