3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomas_milad31 03.12.19 08:43 am

Discussion of the ending (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Will free play play for Arthur? That is, it was first simulated, and then to go on the final mission? Or after the game for John we will play for Arthur?
65 Comments
Sort by:
P
Princess_Darsy 03.12.19

Tomas_milad31
Spoilerfree for Arthur will not, after the epilogue, you can play for Marston

-
-zotik- 03.12.19

I haven't passed the game but playing in the second realized what John Marston pid.. in the first part it was a pity

D
Dema 80 03.12.19

-zotik-
myself felt???? molested????

-
-zotik- 03.12.19

Dema 80
This is the case when not in subject and place your comment

P
Princess_Darsy 03.12.19

-zotik-
don't jump to conclusions about it. In the end, you realize that all is not right in his attitude

-
-zotik- 03.12.19

Princess_Darsy
OK

k
k1lod 03.12.19

-zotik-
All the gang members - scum, scum, murderers and gangsters. Well, except women, they just have.
Don't see the problem in that they killed each other.

-
-zotik- 03.12.19

k1lod
Then he and the wild West that people have shared on the lawyers and thugs. But they behave as family. I spent a lot of time in the camp watched as he scripted . And surprisingly of all the scenes I have repeated what the priest sings picking on everyone and bill sort of asked money. Other scenes and a lot of them are not repeated, even campfire stories. They enclose each other they fight and drink together. I'm not moving the plot already 3 days not a single mission did not perform because of this camp and the nature of the characters is constantly changing. Even Kieran in the camp changes . But the plot, to John apply cold as it brake, and cast them once. But why do you say the women there are forced to live? They are the same family members, just they have their own work, women's. They're not prostitutes slaves. They work in the home while men work. And the fact that the old woman shouting at them is that without business did not sit

D
Dema 80 03.12.19

-zotik-
if you can't see the boundaries between games and reality - your problems only

-
-zotik- 03.12.19

Dema 80
Another one of your meaningless cometary, are you stoned? What are you talking about?

D
Dema 80 03.12.19

-zotik-
kid - Yes, you read that is not able... Yes, even the queers around imagining....go for a walk or something...

-
-zotik- 03.12.19

Dema 80
Pid@R a faggot on different values, if it's the same thing you are very stupid

D
Dema 80 03.12.19

-zotik-
you know better - I'm not an expert in that area

-
-zotik- 03.12.19

Dema 80
on the contrary, once they see you everywhere, so you are interested in

Y
Yura Malikov 03.12.19

Princess_Darsy
I've been wondering, will customise he as well as Arthur (haircut, beard, clothes)?

P
Princess_Darsy 03.12.19

Yuri Malikov
yeah, and in any case looks very good

G
Gor Gevorgyan 03.12.19

Tell us how you are ending, to me personally, but I did not know that Arthur will die, and was going to continue free play for it, and passed the story on Vastu, ignoring the extra missions, I even map is not opened completely, of course in the end we are given to complete all the work for Marston, but che is not it. I started the game again, and slower, waiting for RED DEAD ONLINE,

R
Ryuksvart 03.12.19

Also...when Arthur became ill with tuberculosis, I thought that perhaps the quest to collect the debts it is possible to beat and not to contact bolnim, and was so intended. When Arthur went back into the cave and remembered all the things I Regal as a child, it is very dramatichny moment. And then something like this...I'd passed only a quick finish and start again, but to go slowly, crafted improvements to the camp, all bags, costume and all that.

Sorry of course Arthur, though he is a bastard, but still was able to settle down, but couldn't close the deal.

D
Dako7 03.12.19

Gor Gevorgyan
The precipitate is of course unpleasant, but in the game Marston I was given a couple of extra quests to go through, like Marston tells the NPC that Arthur helped you but soon after died and I read in his diary about you and MB I help? Quest Veteran, Marko Dragic, Measure of Saint-Denis I passed the game I for Marston, interesting system by the way, I would know what quests disappear with the death of Arthur and which are not.

T
Tisachniy 03.12.19

A bit stupid that we have been taught to Arturo again, this Marston, Arthur much cooler character than John