3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 03.12.19 08:45 am

Impressions of the game (Surviving Mars)

The people of the levels.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MyJokeR 03.12.19

Need a more simple movement of manpower between the domes, to specify the minimum number of ESTs in the warehouses, more subtle population control, more capacious warehouses

T
Tdante 03.12.19

Oh how much she has logical problems....
Well, at first it seems that it is steep, but it's not. Then you will be disappointed.
Plant for the production of electronics requires to obsluzhivaniya (TADAM) electronics. And so a few punctures.
Resources on the map not infinite, so sooner or later you progress.
The colonists settle where I want and work is also not where I need. They breed, I do XS. And why they don't want to walk between the domes a bit further? ..
Why only 12 bodies on the rocket? Why so little, I have even by the end of the game or one shift at the plant until the end and not filled)
The need to build a new dome next to the new fields and to settle and provide new settlers there is tin. Why not just go there to work?..
In short, ill-conceived and a little hardcore from this game. I lost, as complex resources abruptly ended service for my buildings.

M
MLShadow 03.12.19

In principle, the game in addition to the main drawback - when nothing happens(95% of the time), annoyed by two things, the first colonists cannot be moved from one dome to another on the conveyor, and the second is that the fucking colonists arrived on Mars unhappy that they have to work on it outside of the dome! and this is not what the botanists, and geologists! All nonsense. Still bad that there are no decrees and no proper statistics on the colonists, that is - clipped and uncomfortable.

A
AYes 03.12.19

Apparently not logged in the game, just do not discuss it (((

M
MLShadow 03.12.19

Overall got all the green checkboxes next to them and built several Martian Wonders, and here is one of them

an artificial sun surrounded by working around the clock solar panels of reinforced cubes(+50% effectiveness). More in the game to do nothing.

A
ArXangel_ann 03.12.19

In the game everything is fine until savoisy colonists. Those aching carcasses, unhappy with literally everything - that they have on a DESERT planet where they are the FIRST residents, there is no Catechetic, igrulek, movies, etc. fuck. Well, that's why they sawed through time and space? Would remain at home, on the couch!
WTF?!! - I would like to ask of developers. They imagine the conquest of space? Then humanity is doomed.

*reminded the VALLEY where the fatties sitting in chairs and even have forgotten how to walk, and hard-working draniki did everything for them. That's exactly about the game. It would have been OK if it were not for the resources that can only be obtained by colonists. It would have only played with the drones.

s
stranjer8 03.12.19

A typical simulator Iduna of Paradoxes. With the arrival of the first colonists ends all the interest, because after this is nothing to do. Just have to wait. To build nothing, because all that could be built before the arrival of colonists. And all other buildings require colonists and make the colony more a party should not be, because you have to wait. The study of sectors, it is also boring and expectant. Time is speeding up is not much. Some interesting events not happening. Even fallen close to the dome meteorite actually did nothing to him.

The only thing that will praise this performance and the music. The music is great and addictive, unlike the game. The game is being played on my mediocre PC at max speed without any brakes.