3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James16rus 03.12.19 08:45 am

Discussing vivid colors and tolerance (Far Cry: New Dawn)

Honestly, not impressed at all that at the moment showed the developers, as the saying goes: the same eggs only in profile!. The abundance of bright colors and tolerance, as well as the fact of creative impotence in the face! In General, the result is disappointing, not to say that the fan of the franchise, but nevertheless played a fifth and a third, so I can confidently say that the up part of the gameplay and the mechanic does not benefit the game. Share your thoughts in the comments below.
9 Comments
Sort by:
h
hhh-Hischnik-hhh 03.12.19

What can I say... play to the end, I managed only in the third part and Supplement Blood Dragon, in the fourth and fifth I was able to play only the fragments to a more powerful PC friends and to watch the passage on YouTube. The third part was for me a real masterpiece that yubisoft clearly put a lot of effort, one Vaas as one of the main villains that is worth.
Blood Dragon was a great addition with a very cool theme 80s graphics and a good, though short story
The fourth part was also quite good, beautiful and memorable main villain (not as Vaas, of course, but also with their own unique quirks)
The fifth part struck me as... not as good as the third and fourth. Initially I was attracted by the graphics, the main villain with his family and the whole theme of the fight against religious fanatics. In fact, the game for me was like a stripped-down... the third part of the other decorations. Catchy plot points (except the ending with nuclear explosions) is not particularly, but it was a big open world. In the fifth part I conclude that the developers have invested in the research topic of a large open-world games than the passage of the plot and story characters.
Seeing Far Cry: New Dawn, I realized that yubisoft roll down. So much tolerant in the face wasn't making me even once. Here's two black sisters in the role of main villains who keep at Bay all and everything, that you spread the world in pink... damn, there's even a car painted as something childish and pink. There seems to be an explanation for everything, they say, after a nuclear winter the vegetation flourished. But why is everyone so servigliano? Why so much pink? Why is dominated by this color?
Gameplay the game will be close to Kraft, and now just useless stuff will become useful, maybe it will hook.
So
What is my verdict, as a normal player, who played in the last part of the series (albeit some a little, but enough to appreciate)?
Game... slipped. Badly has slipped.
The whole theme of post-Apocalypse crap all these acid-pink the world around, which govern the two black sisters with their gang, destroying civilians and robs them all.
You feel neither left, nor even something new.

It was my personal opinion about the game after seeing the trailers gameplay video, so if someone doesn't like your cause, but do not dissolve because of this, I'm sorry, crap.

o
oneday.hero 03.12.19

Developed Far Cry like little to alter their games and pass them off as new product, take money for it. DLC for the price of a single game. Business is business. Trailers colorful, of course, all sleek, but I see everywhere the same location

S
SpamerPG 03.12.19

it will be another renderfield with a very stupid AI

Blind put the cons,because they liked it even more ridiculous AI, and the ugly shooting

v
vstorspb 03.12.19

By sabzh - prohodnyak attempt to cash in on a famous title. It is clear. If you have the TIME and torrent edishn, it is possible to check out closer. But the question that really interests me: what the hell is this pink color?! From it hurts my eyes here and in many games, soon to be released, especially Rage 2, where the fashion is and what it means? Nobody noticed?

p
pavelev 03.12.19

buy, buy and plan to buy!) I respect the series and no matter what is copied, what is not. Playing games is extremely small, by a far cry, in any form don't pass). distracted, leisurely run, shoot you, even with modern graphics.
Yes, and how is that in one trailer to make such a conclusion, good-bad?

s
slawok76 03.12.19

Wait and buy. The fifth is gorgeous! And that's supposed to be! I follow purely for their looks.

T
Terran52rus 03.12.19

Here's the same, absolutely nothing new except the graphics and locations...I'm Tired already,I will not buy. Need something new, and constantly shoot just the same, already got.

S
SanSanZ 03.12.19

S
Steve Taller 03.12.19

that played a little, little system has grown a bit of course, palette is normal, some acidity so the obvious is not noticed