3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STALKER OF FREEDOM 03.12.19 09:07 am

Mossovet v2

Distribute something with the same riffs:

Most of the songs static I don't really, but I love it, I like this style of like, you want more of this to listen to.
270 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 03.12.19

on and pierced

If someone cares.

S
Svetloyar 03.12.19

I'm probably not quite on topic, but still. I would like to find something in this spirit:

M
Metal Boss 0xE 03.12.19

I have Shub-Niggurath just like the album 85. And like it very much, but the rest is quite different.

H
Hip Priest 03.12.19

Jekic, are you listening tzoyle? O_o

M
Metal Boss 0xE 03.12.19

Horror and moral terror
That's what it's called, lol. Well, tonight, read above, I asked something similar on the theme from the Twilight zone. Was so besano discoverbank that even words cannot Express. But only the recording of ' 85 - I don't know the album or a demo. Further, this is boring kind of.

F
Full Metal Chaos 03.12.19

Advise what nibut the atmospheric micolichek with symphonic inserts, like this:

G
GTAman 03.12.19

Advise what nibut the atmospheric micolichek with symphonic inserts, like this:

M
Metal Boss 0xE 03.12.19

oooii3gg
Oh, Vagary like that. Behemoth you already must have heard, otherwise how can you be a rocker, well here's another

And it's something like that

F
Full Metal Chaos 03.12.19

04.05.13 19:02
Delivered.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 03.12.19

EGYPTIAN RIFFS

H
Hip Priest 03.12.19

EGYPTIAN RIFFS

How is it in August 2012?

M
Metal Boss 0xE 03.12.19

Horror and moral terror
Already do not remember, but then I couldn't.

Horror, advise someone, for someone like Jugendstil.

H
Hip Priest 03.12.19

Horror, advise someone, for someone like Jugendstil.

Obvious The Birthday Party, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Sisters of Mercy, Bauhaus; perhaps The Fall (draGnet), Aquarium (Taboo), Swans (not love me Children of God), Sonic Youth (Bad Moon Rising, EVOL), Einsturzende Neubauten (Funf auf der Nach Oben Offenen Richterskala); a little Scratch Acid, The Pop Group, Foetus (more dissonant and noise things); probably anything from Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, but I didn't listen almost is my guess.

M
Metal Boss SxE 03.12.19

You asked the like advice, not the entire row, where glimpses of similar elements in music.

H
Hip Priest 03.12.19

You asked the like advice, not the entire row, where glimpses of similar elements in music.
>Obvious The Birthday Party, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Sisters of Mercy, Bauhaus

M
Metal Boss SxE 03.12.19

Bauhaus is that.

H
Hip Priest 03.12.19

Bauhaus is that.

Besday party even more similar, yaschitayu, because Yugendshtilya quite a lot of noise elements combined with the Gothic post-punk, and famous Australians.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 03.12.19

>The Birthday Party
Not
>Siouxsie and the Banshees
Do not
>Sisters of Mercy
We need to see.
>Bauhaus
From the first tracks, Dark Entries and The Sanity Assasin geared mainly vocals. I was surprised when I found out that Jugendstil post-punk playing, because he associated me with the sheer dullness and boring, which he is supposed to cast. And they have voiced vocals, and driving guitars where necessary. Track Shepherd dog because of this likes.

H
Hip Priest 03.12.19

I was surprised when I found out that Jugendstil post-punk playing, because he associated me with the sheer dullness and boring, which he is supposed to cast

Oh lol, we're probably some kind of different post-punk listening.